Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

The Shot - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Shot (866 Views)

Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro / You're Not Gonna Believe That This Short Movie Was Shot With A Phone / The Reaper(one Shot Compilation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shot by cherpret: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2016
COPYRIGHT @ 2016

No part of this book may be reproduced by any means without prior permission of the author.

Shakyroh320 rachealfst Missmossy Davidabutu kingphilip tosyne2much Zheemub nimat158 sarafina starrylady DonaTee

And all other readers of my last story, please come in.

THIS IS A VERY SHORT STORY

THIS IS A TRUE LIFE STORY, THE NAMES HAVE BEEN ALTERED BY REASONS BEST KNOWN TO THE AUTHOR.
Re: The Shot by cherpret: 8:23am On Dec 30, 2016
EPILOGUE

Time : 5pm

As we stepped down from the black sienna dressed in all black uniforms, my men and I were ready.

I gripped my gun and my hand twitched, as I felt it, I smiled, I knew that feeling, the feeling of certain action about to occur, the feeling of power.

As usual, my face wasn't covered, I and my men didn't believe in that, we loved the thrill that came from people knowing we were the perpetrators.

I released a shot in the air and everyone scrambled away. we matched towards the bar and we saw the man we were here for.

Before he could make a move , my men had already surrounded him, before a word could be said, they were already rendering blows on him.

I walked towards him and cocked my gun, he started begging.

"bros a..abeg, no shoot me!!!!!" he slurred "

"kneel down !" I shouted and my men brought him down to his knees. this was done so we could read his fvck up to him .

When it got to this point, he knew his end was near and he closed his eyes and brought down his head.

"my man, open your eyes and look me in the eye." I said. I wanted him to remember my face in the underworld. that was the fun of it.

immediately he looked at me, I aimed at his left eye and pulled the trigger.

That moment, my hand twitched again and I smiled for the second time that evening.

Whoever said Money was intoxicating had never spilled blood......
Re: The Shot by cherpret: 9:02am On Dec 30, 2016
You might be wondering who I am, well, I'm a lieutenant of the roman confraternity. by lieutenant, I mean, I'm the second in command of the family.

we just returned from a hit on a man who had been a major bone in my neck. I actually had great respect for the man because he single handedly almost took over my turf.

you might also be wondering why I'm always talking about myself but isn't that the point of this story??

The Lord of this family(head of the confraternity) is my closest friend, Marcus, we all call his Lord Marc . I also have respect for him because he made us known in school and outside school.

You see, we are one of the biggest guys in school, we always have cash to spend. this is because we carry out hits for the men who run the society.

We are needed always, during elections, during kidnappings, assassinations, you name it.

we sold our souls to the devil and we were loving it.

I'm a 400 level student of biochemistry in abia state university, I can't remember the last time I went to school for classes. don't give me that look, I get very perfect grades, there's nothing money can't do in this recent time. every one has a price.

I enjoyed being a cultist, I enjoyed the power I got from it, the stares I got from people who couldn't say a word to me no matter what. Im a king, and I love it.
Re: The Shot by cherpret: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2016

TIME : 7pm

" strong men!!!!!!" Lord. Marc hailed

" may we live long" every one replied.

" yesterdays hit was successful all thanks to Lieutenant Tony, my main man." he said as he anchored me.

" we all have to be on alert because the Tigers will try to fight back to avenge the death of their number two man. move in groups for now and don't go out at night unless it is urgent." he concluded.

we tapped weed and smoked till late in the night when we all slept off.

That night, I had a dream, in the dream, the event of the hit at bubbles replayed itself and for the first time since I became a cultist, I got scared
Re: The Shot by cherpret: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2016
I'll tell you about my family, I mean my parents.

my dad died before I was 5 so I never really knew him, it was my mum, myself and my younger brother. while growing up, things were really hard, I knew I had to do something for us to survive. the problem was I didn't know what to do.

my mother struggled to cater for me to my waec days, and after waec, she didn't have the funds to do so.

so I furiously went into the streets. I was angry at death for taking my dad away, I was angry at God for not providing for us. I was angry at the world.

In the streets, I got to learn that "legal no de pay" I got to meet bad people who knew worse people. when I met them, I wasn't interested in them being bad, they had all I needed and that was money. I didn't care what I had to do to get it. I only had one thought at the back of my head, that was to make enough money for me and my mum.

So when a man met me with a deal of 100,000 to kill his enemy, I didn't look back.
I killed the man, took the money home, I gave my mum 50,000 and used the rest to get a jamb form.
Re: The Shot by rachealfst(f): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
cherpret:
COPYRIGHT @ 2016

No part of this book may be reproduced by any means without prior permission of the author.

Shakyroh320 rachealfst Missmossy Davidabutu kingphilip tosyne2much Zheemub nimat158 sarafina starrylady DonaTee

And all other readers of my last story, please come in.

THIS IS A VERY SHORT STORY

THIS IS A TRUE LIFE STORY, THE NAMES HAVE BEEN ALTERED BY REASONS BEST KNOWN TO THE AUTHOR.
Following....thanks for the mention.
Re: The Shot by tosyne2much(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
Following. # bring it on# cool
Re: The Shot by Zheemub(f): 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
Am here. Thanks for the mention.
This is gonna be bad......
Re: The Shot by Zheemub(f): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
It's been long mama.
Hope all is good?
Expecting your update soonest.
Re: The Shot by Jasmine4(f): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nice one.
Re: The Shot by cherpret: 6:39am On Jun 27, 2017
I wrote jamb after a month of getting the form and awaited the result. While waiting, I spent most of my time on the streets trying to hustle.

I picked pockets, joined a petty robbery group and did all bad things you could think of asides rape....... I could never bring myself to do that.

My mum knew I'd changed but she also knew nothing could be done about it. I always provided for them and whenever she asked, I'd smile and tell her I was a conductor at the park, as usual she'd give me that 'I don't believe that' look. but there was nothing that could make me leave that lifestyle...... except more money of course.

My Jamb result was out and I passed in flying colors , don't give me that look ... I'm no dummy. I'm like this because I have to provide for my family.

After two months of writing post utme and picking pockets too, I got admission into a state university and my life began..
Re: The Shot by cherpret: 6:59am On Jun 27, 2017
FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL

I stepped into the school like the son of the VC and I wasnt interested in being buddy buddy with anyone.

I paid my fees, accreditation and development fees respectively.... don't be surprised, I saved some money on the streets.

When I was done with the payment and all, I went to a canteen to feed the monsters in my stomach.

I ordered rice, beans and plantain and settled down to eat when someone tapped me on my shoulder, I turned around to see three tough looking guys staring back at me.

'what do you want?' I asked the one who tapped me.

He turned to look at him fellow thugs who laughed out loud. he turned back to me.

' do you think you're in a position to ask questions?' he asked in a mean voice.

I didn't reply,I just started eating the food., something told me a fight would soon start and I wanted to have something in my stomach when it started.

'your phone, wallet and watch, give them to us..' one of them said.

I'd learned lessons on the streets and I was a professional pick pockets so imagine my amusement when I heard that.

I looked around my table and saw an empty elliot bottle, I smiled.

' why are you smiling? do you think we are here to play?' one asked in an angry voice and punched me. I knowingly fell in the direction of the bottle.

I grabbed the bottle and hit him on the head.. it was an Elliot bottattle, the bad ones here know how heavy and hard the bottle is.

I had the element of surprise and I hit the second guy on the head too while the third one ran away.

I sat down and continued my meal,after some minutes, someone tapped me again....t
Re: The Shot by cherpret: 7:01am On Jun 27, 2017
Zheemub:
It's been long mama. Hope all is good? Expecting your update soonest.

I'm good.... thanks....
Re: The Shot by Zheemub(f): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hello, quite an age!

(1) (Reply)

The Dog And Her Boss / Bad Thinz Sweeto.... (story By Odafizi) / [story] Ayo And His Military Neighbour’s Wife – Season 1, Episode 8.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.