Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro (3748 Views)

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / When Hell Overflows. Story By Ufuoma Seunnla / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by OfficialBro(m): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
INTRODUCTION
Main character ( Frank)

As a child I grew up a staunch christain, my mother have this undying love for chritainity she never let any of us go astray she would seat us down and preach about a man called christ to us, our parlor walls were decorated with all sort of jesus christ images that we grew up thinking he was one of our uncles. Here I am with a metal, something that frightenes me so much when I was young, mother would be so sad to see how bad I had gone, she would cry uncontrollably with tears flowing freely, that's if tears and cry exist where she is now. She's long gone, murdered. Her exit was painful, I wrote this story with a broken arm, shattered heart, swallon eyes and thirsty for blood. My desire for blood grows by the day,it now burns down my veins, life taught me to be tough, only hard men survives and I strogly believed that money is everything. Money answereth all, Stay tuned as I unveil my unending tales.

1 Like

Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by OfficialBro(m): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
PROLOGUE

I kept on trekking on the afternoon scorching sun, the weather was so harsh that most people walked with umbrellas to protect their skin from the heavy sun burn. It happened that my lecture was scheduled at 12pm to 3pm so I had to attend the afternoon lecture, physics precisely, I have not been having good time studying that course at all, the stress was just too much, together with the bad educational system we in my country, poor school management, we only had plump professors who cared more about their pocket they kept on feeding well on embezzled school money, growing fat and round like fat baby pig,.."useless people",i exclaimed in disguise. I got to a provision store and stopped to quench my taste, by now my lungs were all dry and sticky, sweats rolled down from my neck to my waist.

"Hello, please give me sachet water,.."i said to the store attendant.

"Na pure water we get sir, the young lady replied"

"Yes, bring am, I wondered what was the difference between sachet water and pure water.

"Take bros, she stretched her hand handing me a sachet of water which I collected and gulped down the whole content within seconds, for a while I forgot that I was in public, I was carried away by the refreshment, it was when I noticed a lady staring at me that the whole scenario dawned on me, I guess she wanted to buy something from the store and was waiting for her turn because the place is a bit piled up with people.

"Did I drink the water too fast? Oh! it might be that my hair is bushy, different thoughts kept running through my mind, her face looked familiar too, she must be one of those medical student in my school.. I concluded, I was uncomfortable now so I had to quickly leave the store and continued my trekking. I'm not into girls though, I was more focused on my studies. Since I'm the first born it was my responsibility to work hard in other to excavate poverty from my family, more so. pave way for my younger siblings, so you see, I never had time to waste on girls most especially the courtship zone called "girlfriend" it's a great sin before my mother, she would call me constantly to remind me on how deceitful the opposite sex could be, it got to an extent that I started seeing girls as evil, I would bone my face at them most times, there was a time my course mates accused me of being a Gay, very funny though, it went on for a while then with time they understood that I just being me, running after girls or making girl friends is not just my thing. I could be very jovial with my guys, most especially my course mates, neighbors, street pals and so on.

I got to a busy junction that led to my street, so I had to cross the round-about before I could enter my street,I was about to cross over when a lexus jeep pulled up at my front, I couldn't see who was inside due to the tinted glass, in a jiffy the glass rolled down reviewing the car's occupant. I almost lost consciousness when I saw the same lady that was staring at me at the store where I went to buy water few minutes ago, three other young ladies was inside the car with her, one sat at the passenger front seat while the other two sat at the back seat engrossed on whatever they were doing on their phone.

"Hello!..

She spoke with smiles all over her face, I felt this strange change of heart beat, currents ran through my spinal cord down to my foots, it was strange. I have never felt this way before.

"Helloo!, won't you at least say "hi!" or will you stand there and keep on staring at me.."she asked raising her voice a little.

"Oh! Erm! So sorry for that. Hi!, I was actually trying to recollect where I saw you, your face seemed famiiar.."I quickly chipped in, returning her smile.

"Alright it depends, it's either you have been crushing on me silently without having the boldness to confront me or you lack retaintive memory. She replied.

"Her reply was kind of crazy, insulting,wired and confusing at the same time. But I played along though.

" come on I don't think we've met before apart from a lady that I caught staring at me like " Fish head" at the provision store few minutes ago. I guess I was able to catch up with her so quick, my response was so epic that her friends burst into laughter, hey.. I was about to say something when she threw some naira notes at me

Take...she said and threw something at me, you forgot to collect your change at the store. My digits is on that paper, you can give me a call when you wish to be thankful. Good deed to bad mouth, she said and zoomed off.

I could hear her friends screaming bye! Mr right, hmm! Mr right indeed, I winked at nothing in particular.

so I forgot to collect my change at the store, of course she was the same lady that was staring at me, no wonder she mentioned something like me being forgetful.

I got home that evening feeling so fly, my guys couldn't stop hailing me, they kept on cheering me up as I staged them with everything that happened. I was good in narration tho.

"Guy you correct, I swear that reply you gave her was the best. One of them said.

"Na true, assuming you started fumbling with words she would have used her cruelty to intimidate you. Another guy added.

I stayed with my neighbors for a while before going to my room to sleep, today had ended well I thought.

In a well furnished apartment, decorated with expensive wall charts, frames, flowers, furnitures, electrical appliances and few golden flower vessels, a young lady sat restlessly on a sofa, she would take quick glance at her phone each time it beeped, hoping it was call from the guy she had met earlier during the day. She didn't allow her friends to follow her hom, they won't just stop talking, the guy played so smart, they kept on saying repeatedly, she couldn't help it as the frustration was becoming so much she had no choice than to drop them off, although she wasn't really having peace of mind either. instead, she kept on checking her phone at intervals. A heavy knock sounded on her door, it made her heart skip beats, what was she going to tell jordan. Another silly excuse or what?.

That night I slept off smiling to the ceiling, I do sleep facing upward, the only unique thing about today was the smile. I was oblivious of my environment, it was like a dream but seemed so real, someone was touching me. I rolled on the bed folding the bed sheet gently, it was a sweet sensation, but I was in a state where I had no control of what I do nor feel, I just struggled. The sensation became so intense that I began to let out soft moan while the sensation kept on building up gradually, I struggled and suddenly woke up, I was shocked, what I saw was more like a dream to reality.

To be continued.

1 Like

Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by OfficialBro(m): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
atomicbomb111 , clearboos , Olavaszeydorlee , importantperson , Ebullient07 , Oan19 , Nhebella, sakoope, walexsy , kevspens , kaakaa1 petersononome , StephenBB , lmpulse , Chingygift ehis010
you are all invited.

1 Like

Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by OfficialBro(m): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
[Ayanfe29 Starjay001 Purity23 Ann2012 Izaray Showgoeson Mavikolo2020 Permit Christipsy Simple122 Silver94 Ozed71 Sly12345

1 Like

Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by oloyedprince1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
boss pls more update
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by Sliss(m): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Following
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by OfficialBro(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
critics are welcomed, feel free to correct me where necessary. Thank you wink
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by Christipsy(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2020
OfficialBro:
[Ayanfe29
Starjay001
Purity23
Ann2012
Izaray
Showgoeson
Mavikolo2020
Permit
Christipsy
Simple122
Silver94
Ozed71
Sly12345
Thanks for the mention hope u won't disappoint us o o ....
More ink to ur pen
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by oloyedprince1(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2020
when z d next update
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by Vidamia(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2020
[quote author=Christipsy post=87025203]
Thanks for the mention hope u won't disappoint us o o ....
More ink to ur pen[/quote already disappointing
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by OfficialBro(m): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2020
I'm currently working on the update, it will drop soon, Remember story is yet to start. this one is just bush clearing, it's a long ride pals
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by Christipsy(m): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2020
[quote author=Vidamia post=87025391][/quote]
Hw? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by Etinyene(m): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2020
highly captivating.. much kudos to u writer.. xpecting more
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by Vidamia(m): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
Christipsy:

Hw? undecided undecided undecided undecided
as a new write he is, at least 3 updates should be his priority so as to be recognized
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by priestchurch(m): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nice story, more update plss
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by Adesammy111(m): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
More update bro
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by Ayanfe29(f): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
OfficialBro:
[Ayanfe29
Starjay001
Purity23
Ann2012
Izaray
Showgoeson
Mavikolo2020
Permit
Christipsy
Simple122
Silver94
Ozed71
Sly12345

Present Sir
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by OfficialBro(m): 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
oloyedprince1:
boss pls more update
OK wink
OK
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by OfficialBro(m): 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sliss:
Following
thanks man.
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by OfficialBro(m): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
priestchurch:
Nice story, more update plss

thank you
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by OfficialBro(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Vidamia:
as a new write he is, at least 3 updates should be his priority so as to be recognized

Noted. but i'm not a new writer.
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by OfficialBro(m): 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
CONTINUED

I sprang up from the bed, sweating profusely due to the heat, my room had only one window that does less to nothing in terms of gracing the room with ventilation, that night I had slept off leaving my door ajar. The curtain on my main door jingled, whether someone left the room and ran out or if it was breeze that made it swing toll and flow I couldn't tell, I had serious hard on, my d*ck was hard. Different ideals kept running through my mind, I became restless, so I picked my bible from a stool and flipped to a chapter in revelation, engrossed on one of the chapter my phone rang and interrupted me, I took it and pressed the answer button. It was one of my uncles in the village.

"Hello uncle.

"Hello! Frank,

"Yes sir, uncle good morning.

"I wished the morning was good.

"Sir I don't get you,

"Frank there is a big problem.

"Problem...hope my mother is ok? My siblings, daniel and faith are they all fine hope...

"Frank listen, I was fidgety with words, my uncle interrupted. you need to come to the village first thing in the morning. His response was sharp.

"Uncle talk to me now, what happened? I asked but he had gone off the line. I began to feel cold inside, my fingers vibrated, my head became heavy, fear mixed with anxiety crippled my whole body, thoughts from different angles began to run through my mind. I couldn't think straight anymore, I don't even know how I was supposed to get a taxi that early morning, I began to ponder on what to do then a thought came to my mind, i remembered the lady that gave me her number day before, I rushed to a basket where I had dumped the trouser I wore that day, quickly I searched the pockets and in no time I fumbled out a piece of paper, my hand quivered as I tried to type in her number into my mobile phone.

"Hello! I managed to say when she picked at the first ring.

"Hey, I thought you won't call, she replied softly. It seemed you couldn't sleep this one you had to call this early. She teased, but I wasn't in the mood for chit-chat so I spoke up immediately ignoring her initial talk.

"Erm please ma..dear..I mean, I wanted to call her name then it dawned on me that I was yet to know her name, what a dump guy I was..

"Esther, she whispered. The way she said it made my heart relax a bit.

"Oh Esther.."I exclaimed.

"Is everything alright, you sounds..

"Please i'm in serious trouble, I chipped in making her stop abruptly.

"Trouble?. She sounds more serious now, what happened? Did he attack you..

"Who, he?.. no I wasn't attacked by anybody, just that I got a call from my uncle in the village now, he demanded that I come to the village right now and I doubt if everything was right, please you're the only one I could think of right now, I don't know if it would be convenience for you, please I need to travel to my village, its about 6 hours journey, can you come and take me to the village this morning, please i'm helpless right now, I can't just think of in other solution...

"Meet me at that junction we met yesterday,.I will be there in a jiffy. She responded and hang up. to be honest I didn't expect her to give in so easily.

Within a twinkle of an eye I was already at the junction, dressed casually in a chinos trouser, white T-shirt and a foot pam. It wasn't long when a black pathfinder jeep pulled up at my front, I was still looking ahead to see a lexus jeep when she whined down the pathfinder glass and motioned me to hoop in, I was surprise but there was no time to show it together that I wasn't in my best state at the moment.

"We didn't talk much after we greeted and I thanked her, she just focused on the road while I kept on giving her directions, we drove in awkward silence for about 3 hours till we got to my village, my town was calm that morning, everywhere looked scanty, people could be seen running towards my home direction, old women folded their arms while they discussed about something, children ran after our vehicle while Esther drove slowly and with care, blowing horn at interval.

We finally got to my compound and behold our compound was filled with people, villagers trooping in and out, my heart broke into pieces at the thought of something bad happening to my mother, I turned the car door in quest to go out but Esther held me back, she looked into my eyes and gave me an assuring look. Be strong no matter what the problem might be, I nodded in affirmation.."thanks " I managed to say, by now tears was already building up in my eyes although I'm yet to know what the problem was.

I got down from the car and marched towards my compound, people began to pave way for me when they sighted me approaching.

" Your mother is dead, a young boy about 7 years old said to me when I passed him where he stood with his mother, a thunderous slap landed on his cheek from his mother, are you the only one with mouth? His mother queried.

I almost lost balance when I heard what the boy said, my brain refused to access the words, it kept on ringing in my head back to back as I struggled to process what it supposed to mean.

"Frank welcome.

"Welcome my son.

"Please let him come inside.

The old women began to say to me from different angels.

Frank come inside,my uncle said to me when he came outside to usher me into the house.

"Please uncle tell me that mother is ok, I said sounding more like a kid.

"Yes mother is ok, my uncle replied without looking at me.

I knew he was just trying to calm me, we got to my mothers room and he opened the door and motioned me to come inside, I walked gently with panic more like I was being careful not to hurt the ground, finally I made it to the room and behold my mother lifeless body lay on a mat on the floor, I broke down instantly, tears rolled down my cheeks, pains, anger, frustration, hatred built up in my heart instantly.

"How did she die uncle?, I shouted.

"She was poisoned, he replied.

"Poisoned? By who..

"Calm down frank.

"No!

"Wait

"Uncle talk..

"We are yet to know how the poison came about, trust me the village priest is currently working on that.

"Uncle,

"Yes.

"They killed my mother.

"Please calm down Frank, be a man please, don't let this eat you up, remember you have younger ones. If you don't control yourself and give them hope you might end up hurting them more.

"Where are they.

"Your siblings you mean.

"Yes.

"They are in my house, I took them there to stay with my wife. You know in this kind of situation one can't leave them alone or allow them sit here staring at their mother and cry their eyes out.

I cried bitterly, no one was able to console me, each time I tried to stop the thought of my mother being dead and never to return would trigger more tears to flow down my cheeks, it continued that way till late In the afternoon.

With the help of my uncle I was able to put myself together, Esther at the other hand was a darling, she sat close to me most times, she made sure not to leave my side I guess my uncle instructed her to do so in other to prevent me from doing something funny. People came to sympathize with us and left. Later in the evening I was summoned by the village elders, they gave me some word of encouragement and also arranged how mother would be buried.

With the support of my uncle and some village elders mother was buried three days later, my younger siblings cried their eyes out, my heart filled with bitterness, faith won't stop asking me when mother would wake up, she kept on pulling on my black t-shirt shaking vigorously. I knew it wouldn't be easy for her, she was our last born and had grown to love mother more than any of us, she was so attached to her.

My uncle's wife came to my rescue with few other village women, they took faith away then I turned to where Dan my younger brother stood, he walked closer to me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"You're not caring. I asked, he wasn't crying but his eyes were red.

"My eyes hurts already, crying does no good.

"You're a man Dan, I said giving him assuring look.

"Yes, i know.

"Promise me you will be strong for us.

"I will.

"Thank you, we engaged on a brotherly hug. Esther came and held my shoulder, I had to free myself from my younger brothers grip, together we all left the burial ground back to my house.

That evening we discussed intensely, my uncle insisted that I go back to school while my two siblings stay with him, I was a bit relieved. At least I could continue my studies knowing fully well that my siblings are in safe hands. I had to leave as quick as the next morning, Esther refused to go back, she said that she can't leave me behind, so I had to follow her back to the city the next morning. I was supposed to attend lecture the following day together with my exams that would come up in two days later, so I had to leave the village, after all there's nothing much left for me there.

As planned I left the next morning with Esther, she promised to send some money to my uncle for my siblings up keep, I was so happy at least my sibling won't have to stay at home, they would be going to school that will even aid them to forget my mother's death easily. I bade them goodbye and we left for the city, during the journey Esther had suggested that I move to her apartment with the excuse that I don't need to be left alone, but I wasn't going to move into a lady's home just like that. I was able to convince her after we argued for what seemed like forever, I made her believe that I wasn't soft hearted, I could move on, my only fear was my siblings safety.

We reached lagos around 2pm, Esther dropped me at the front of my house and left promising to return back later with food, I thanked her and went into the compound, my friends rushed to meet me, they all looked worried I guess the news must have reached them, as expected they sympathized with me, patting my shoulder in quest to assure hope. Out of all my neighbor that came to sympathize with me I noticed that Mirabel wasn't saying a word, she just stood at her door staring blankly, she seemed uncomfortable and also couldn't look at my face, she was actually avoiding my eyes.

To be continued.

2 Likes

Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by OfficialBro(m): 9:34am On Feb 29, 2020
next update will be dropped soon.

keep the thread lively with comments, only your comments makes this big head function. wink
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by fabianiweka: 9:54am On Feb 29, 2020
Don't stop now
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by Ann2012(f): 11:09am On Feb 29, 2020
Thanks for the mention

Following wink
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by Nickshrapnel: 11:23am On Feb 29, 2020
Officialbro The journey to Frank's village is 6hours, you wrote that they drove for 3hours in awkward silence and they got to the village. Please correct it
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by WOLIAKA20(m): 12:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
bro u no mention me but i still dey follow u
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by OfficialBro(m): 1:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Officialbro The journey to Frank's village is 6hours, you wrote that they drove for 3hours in awkward silence and they got to the village. Please correct it

You're right. I will edit it, thank you sir.
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by OfficialBro(m): 1:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
fabianiweka:
Don't stop now
alright man. we're in for the ride
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by OfficialBro(m): 1:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ann2012:
Thanks for the mention
Following wink
thanks for honoring the invitation.

1 Like

Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by OfficialBro(m): 1:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
WOLIAKA20:
bro u no mention me but i still dey follow u
you're nice bro, thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invitation To A Reading Session In Yaba / ODE: A Yoruba Urban Fantasy (rewrite) / Fruiting In The Desert Of Widowhood Book Review | Imelda Udoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.