Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Deployment Of Officers And Ncos In Nigerias Armed Forces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deployment Of Officers And Ncos In Nigerias Armed Forces (343 Views)

Senate Rejects Melaye's Motion To Request Details Of Officers Deployed To Ekiti / Police Reacts To Report Of Officers Protesting Unpaid Allowances Since 2015 / Imo Police Releases Statement On Deployment Of Officers, Soldiers To Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deployment Of Officers And Ncos In Nigerias Armed Forces by michaelwilli(m): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2016
Late Lt Col Abu Ali has been in the North East before Buhari became president, I also watched a video where a soldier said he has been in the operation for two years.
In films and documentaries I have watched, soldiers from US or UK that have fought in wars did not fight for such long periods, some have a two months tour and go back home except in cases where they want to stay, and I believe this is because of the mental and general health of the soldiers, only a few soldiers who are key to the war stay around that long and they are not usually combat troops.

What is the idea behind our soldiers staying very long in the front lines, because I think after this insurgency, we would have to battle with many cases of PTSD, well, maybe its not a black man tin

(1) (Reply)

My Country. My Views. My Dreams. / Last Generation Has Failed This Generation Woefully Part / The Life Of Kenneth Kaunda | The Zambian Icon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.