Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos (54693 Views)

This Church's Banner Is Against Husband Snatchers / What Message Does This Church Billboard Pass? (pics) / EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by Dongreat(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

If you ever tell them their GO's can be wrong too, they will enrage and deny it that there is no way a man of God can be wrong but ask them why, you are in trouble bro.

That's the kind of Christianity we practice in Nigeria. They fear these GO than Jesus Christ. These GO claim they have the Keys to heaven, can write as well as delete names from book of life, they have the power to kill witches and wizards, make our lives experience no stress and troubles and they can make you very rich. Who is fooling whom?

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dongreat:

That's the kind of Christianity we practice in Nigeria. They fear these GO than Jesus Christ. These GO claim they have the Keys to heaven, can write as well as delete names from book of life, they have the power to kill witches and wizards, make our lives experience no stress and troubles and they can make you very rich. Who is fooling whom?

A simple logic, despite many clergymen we have, the country is still like this, why? They are not clergymen but businessmen
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by felixomor: 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrPRevailer:
Please this should be thought of in a non-provocative manner.

Have u seen those blogs or ads saying "Ten pictures that show you have a dirty mind "

The picture is not the problem. You are. lipsrsealed

Exactly.
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by ettybaba(m): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
There's nothing wrong with it.
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by Chukazu: 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
and here I was, asking what is wrong with the pictures and the writer up, while others have already" seen deep "

that means my mind is clean?
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by DrogoG(m): 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nigerian thieving pastors are making millions from vulnerable and massively ignorant Nigerians!
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by Damibiz(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yap u re right
Afam4eva:

Those are actually English words that are being used in different scenarios.
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by SterRebirth(m): 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
The only thing I see is a really dirty minded op
out of the abundant of op heart...
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by mpowa(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
What's the problem with the poster? Climax?... Climax means the highest point or most intense point. It could be used in so many normal circumstances...What meaning are you attaching to it?
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by BeauHomme: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
OP, climax is an English word and has always had a meaning long before you knew what sex was.
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by hoahero: 5:50am On Jan 16, 2017
Thanks for the best blog. it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. Thanks for giving me the useful information.
red ball hotmail login
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:57am On Jan 16, 2017
barapistis:
o boy,...house of grace no be church for jokers..oh
is it the one in satellite town?
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by mame21(m): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hi, I been watching you all the time. You have a very impressive article. You should continue this way. I like your post. I want to share my own blog. Can I share? my blog hotmail sign up
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by MxtaMichealz(m): 11:39am On Feb 25, 2017
mame21:
Hi, I been watching you all the time. You have a very impressive article. You should continue this way. I like your post. I want to share my own blog. Can I share? my blog hotmail sign up

ok... get started

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Neighbour Rejects That Christmas Chicken / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.