Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) (1371 Views)

Surat Fatiah During Salah / Important Of Suratul Kahf / Shaykh Qari Ja'far Passed Away In Indonesia While Reciting Surat Al Mulk (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by Aminzy(m): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2016
Surah Al Kahf, which we are encouraged to recite every Friday, contains four main stories for our reflection and guidance. These are
The Companions of the Cave, The Companion of the Two Gardens, Dhul Qarnain and Al Khidr.
Who was Al Khidr?
The story of Al Khidr occurred during the prophethood of Musa (AS). Musa (AS) was one of the mightiest messengers of Allah, but had a humbling experience on his lack of knowledge after his encounter with Al Khidr.
By all accounts, Al Khidr was extremely wise and pious, and was granted knowledge from the Kingdom of Allah. Some scholars speculate that he was a prophet, however, there is no conclusive evidence in the Qur’an or Sunnah on this.
The story begins with the assertion by Musa (AS) to his people that he was the most learned amongst them. As a result he was immediately reprimanded by Allah, and in fact Allah corrected him and told him that there was someone more learned.
Narrated Ubai bin Ka’b: The Prophet (SAW) said: “Once Musa (AS) stood up and addressed Bani Israel. He was asked: “Who is the most learned man amongst the people?” He said: “I am the most learned.” Allah admonished Musa as he did not attribute absolute knowledge to Him (Allah).”
So Allah inspired to Musa (AS), “At the junction of the two seas there is a slave of mine who is more learned than you.” Naturally, Musa (AS) was curious to meet such a person and said: “O my Lord! How can I meet him?” Allah said: “Take a fish in a large basket (and proceed) and you will find him at the place where you will lose the fish.”
Musa (AS) was determined to meet this learned person, even if it involved years of travel. So he set out along with his (servant) boy and carried the fish in a basket until they reached a rock, where they lay down and took a nap. Without them being aware, the fish miraculously came back to life, jumped from the basket and took its way into the sea. When they woke up, they continued the journey without realising that the fish was gone.
Of this, the Qur’an says:
But when they reached the junction of the two seas, they forgot their fish, and it took its way through the sea as in a tunnel. So when they had passed further on (beyond that fixed place), Musa said to his boy-servant: “Bring us our morning meal; truly, we have suffered much fatigue in this, our journey.” (Al Qur’an 18:61 – 18:62)
There the (servant) boy told Musa (AS): “Do you remember when we betook ourselves to the rock, I indeed forgot the fish.” Musa (AS) remarked: “That is what we have been seeking.”
So the pair retraced their footsteps, until they reached the rock and found Al Khidr there. Musa (AS) greeted him and confirmed that he was Musa of Bani Israel. He then added: “May I follow you so that you teach me something of that knowledge (guidance and true path) which you have been taught (by Allah)?” (Al Qur’an 18:66)
In his wisdom, Al Khidr recognised that Musa (AS) would lack the ability to be patient, so he replied:
“Verily! You will not be able to remain patient with me, O Musa! I have some of the knowledge of Allah which He has taught me and which you do not know, while you have some knowledge which Allah has taught you which I do not know.”
However, Musa (AS) was not to be deterred, so he said: “Allah willing, you will find me patient and I will not disobey you in any order.” (Al Qur’an 18:69)
Al Khidr permitted Musa (AS) to accompany him, but on one condition: that Musa (AS) was neither permitted to ask Al Khidr about anything that occurred, nor to intervene, until Al Khidr himself mentioned or explained it to Musa (AS). Musa (AS) agreed, and Al Khidr allowed Musa (AS) to travel with him.
Three Strange Incidents
One day, a ship passed them, and they requested the crew of the ship to take them on board. The crew recognised Al Khidr and gave them passage for free.
While they were in the boat, a sparrow stood on the edge of the boat and dipped its beak into the water a couple of times. Al Khidr said: “O Musa! My knowledge and your knowledge have not decreased Allah’s knowledge except as much as this sparrow has decreased the water of the sea with its beak.” This incident is a reminder to Musa AS how insignificant the amount of knowledge we have, and no matter how much we know, our knowledge is so limited compared to Allah’s SWT. Therefore we are to humble ourselves and always seek knowledge and comprehension from Allah SWT.
Then Al Khidr did something which was shocking to Musa (AS). Before disembarking, he plucked one of the lower planks of the boat out. Musa (AS) was angered by this and asked:“Have you scuttled it in order to drown its people? Verily, you have committed a thing Imr (a Munkar – evil, bad, dreadful thing).” (Al Qur’an 18:71)
Al Khidr reminded Musa (AS): “Did I not tell you, that you would not be able to have patience with me?” Realising his mistake, Musa (AS) said: “Call me not to account for what I forgot, and be not hard upon me for my affair (with you).” (Al Qur’an 18:73)
They continued travelling until they came across a young boy. He appeared to be beautiful and handsome and was playing with other children. To Musa’s (AS) amazement, Al Khidr enticed the boy to a private area and killed him. Appalled, Musa (AS) asked: “Have you killed an innocent person who had killed none? Verily, you have committed a thing Nukr (a great Munkar prohibited, evil, dreadful thing)!” (Al Qur’an 18:74)
Again, Al Khidr reprimanded him, saying: “Did I not tell you that you can have no patience?” (Al Qur’an 18:75) Realising that he was again in the wrong, Musa (AS) promised: “If I ask you anything after this, keep me not in your company, you have received an excuse from me.” (Al Qur’an 18:76)
The pair continued on their way, until they came to a town where all its residents were extremely stingy. They were hungry and asked the townspeople for food, but from house to house, they were refused.
Then the two men found a wall on the verge of collapse. To Musa’s (AS) puzzlement, Al Khidr repaired the wall, even in his hungry and tired state.
Unable to contain himself any further, Musa (AS) said: “If you had wished, surely, you could have taken wages for it!” (Al Qur’an 18:77)
Written by Muslim Footsteps
http://www.muslimfootsteps.com/?q=AI_Khidr

1 Like

Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by true2god: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Aminzy:
Surah Al Kahf, which we are encouraged to recite every Friday, contains four main stories for our reflection and guidance. These are
The Companions of the Cave, The Companion of the Two Gardens, Dhul Qarnain and Al Khidr.
Who was Al Khidr?
The story of Al Khidr occurred during the prophethood of Musa (AS). Musa (AS) was one of the mightiest messengers of Allah, but had a humbling experience on his lack of knowledge after his encounter with Al Khidr.
By all accounts, Al Khidr was extremely wise and pious, and was granted knowledge from the Kingdom of Allah. Some scholars speculate that he was a prophet, however, there is no conclusive evidence in the Qur’an or Sunnah on this.
The story begins with the assertion by Musa (AS) to his people that he was the most learned amongst them. As a result he was immediately reprimanded by Allah, and in fact Allah corrected him and told him that there was someone more learned.
Narrated Ubai bin Ka’b: The Prophet (SAW) said: “Once Musa (AS) stood up and addressed Bani Israel. He was asked: “Who is the most learned man amongst the people?” He said: “I am the most learned.” Allah admonished Musa as he did not attribute absolute knowledge to Him (Allah).”
So Allah inspired to Musa (AS), “At the junction of the two seas there is a slave of mine who is more learned than you.” Naturally, Musa (AS) was curious to meet such a person and said: “O my Lord! How can I meet him?” Allah said: “Take a fish in a large basket (and proceed) and you will find him at the place where you will lose the fish.”
Musa (AS) was determined to meet this learned person, even if it involved years of travel. So he set out along with his (servant) boy and carried the fish in a basket until they reached a rock, where they lay down and took a nap. Without them being aware, the fish miraculously came back to life, jumped from the basket and took its way into the sea. When they woke up, they continued the journey without realising that the fish was gone.
Of this, the Qur’an says:
But when they reached the junction of the two seas, they forgot their fish, and it took its way through the sea as in a tunnel. So when they had passed further on (beyond that fixed place), Musa said to his boy-servant: “Bring us our morning meal; truly, we have suffered much fatigue in this, our journey.” (Al Qur’an 18:61 – 18:62)
There the (servant) boy told Musa (AS): “Do you remember when we betook ourselves to the rock, I indeed forgot the fish.” Musa (AS) remarked: “That is what we have been seeking.”
So the pair retraced their footsteps, until they reached the rock and found Al Khidr there. Musa (AS) greeted him and confirmed that he was Musa of Bani Israel. He then added: “May I follow you so that you teach me something of that knowledge (guidance and true path) which you have been taught (by Allah)?” (Al Qur’an 18:66)
In his wisdom, Al Khidr recognised that Musa (AS) would lack the ability to be patient, so he replied:
“Verily! You will not be able to remain patient with me, O Musa! I have some of the knowledge of Allah which He has taught me and which you do not know, while you have some knowledge which Allah has taught you which I do not know.”
However, Musa (AS) was not to be deterred, so he said: “Allah willing, you will find me patient and I will not disobey you in any order.” (Al Qur’an 18:69)
Al Khidr permitted Musa (AS) to accompany him, but on one condition: that Musa (AS) was neither permitted to ask Al Khidr about anything that occurred, nor to intervene, until Al Khidr himself mentioned or explained it to Musa (AS). Musa (AS) agreed, and Al Khidr allowed Musa (AS) to travel with him.
Three Strange Incidents
One day, a ship passed them, and they requested the crew of the ship to take them on board. The crew recognised Al Khidr and gave them passage for free.
While they were in the boat, a sparrow stood on the edge of the boat and dipped its beak into the water a couple of times. Al Khidr said: “O Musa! My knowledge and your knowledge have not decreased Allah’s knowledge except as much as this sparrow has decreased the water of the sea with its beak.” This incident is a reminder to Musa AS how insignificant the amount of knowledge we have, and no matter how much we know, our knowledge is so limited compared to Allah’s SWT. Therefore we are to humble ourselves and always seek knowledge and comprehension from Allah SWT.
Then Al Khidr did something which was shocking to Musa (AS). Before disembarking, he plucked one of the lower planks of the boat out. Musa (AS) was angered by this and asked:“Have you scuttled it in order to drown its people? Verily, you have committed a thing Imr (a Munkar – evil, bad, dreadful thing).” (Al Qur’an 18:71)
Al Khidr reminded Musa (AS): “Did I not tell you, that you would not be able to have patience with me?” Realising his mistake, Musa (AS) said: “Call me not to account for what I forgot, and be not hard upon me for my affair (with you).” (Al Qur’an 18:73)
They continued travelling until they came across a young boy. He appeared to be beautiful and handsome and was playing with other children. To Musa’s (AS) amazement, Al Khidr enticed the boy to a private area and killed him. Appalled, Musa (AS) asked: “Have you killed an innocent person who had killed none? Verily, you have committed a thing Nukr (a great Munkar prohibited, evil, dreadful thing)!” (Al Qur’an 18:74)
Again, Al Khidr reprimanded him, saying: “Did I not tell you that you can have no patience?” (Al Qur’an 18:75) Realising that he was again in the wrong, Musa (AS) promised: “If I ask you anything after this, keep me not in your company, you have received an excuse from me.” (Al Qur’an 18:76)
The pair continued on their way, until they came to a town where all its residents were extremely stingy. They were hungry and asked the townspeople for food, but from house to house, they were refused.
Then the two men found a wall on the verge of collapse. To Musa’s (AS) puzzlement, Al Khidr repaired the wall, even in his hungry and tired state.
Unable to contain himself any further, Musa (AS) said: “If you had wished, surely, you could have taken wages for it!” (Al Qur’an 18:77)
Written by Muslim Footsteps
http://www.muslimfootsteps.com/?q=AI_Khidr
I see no benefit of all these crap you wasted your precious time composing. You better face current real life event and stop following the sunnah of an Arab slave trader, warlord, misogynistic and trouble-maker Arabian called Mohammed ibn abdulla.

This is what kept the Arab/Muslim backward till date. Memorizing the Quran and cramming the ha-death makes no common sense, use your God-given brain bro.

1 Like

Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by Auki: 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
May Allah reward you with Jannatul Firdaus for this beautiful reminder. Stay strong brother.
Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by Auki: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
true2god:
I see no benefit of all these crap you wasted your precious time composing. You better face current real life event and stop following the sunnah of an Arab slave trader, warlord, misogynistic and trouble-maker Arabian called Mohammed ibn abdulla.

This is what kept the Arab/Muslim backward till date. Memorizing the Quran and cramming the ha-death makes no common sense, use your God-given brain bro.

I don't think Bible recommend your sort of behavior. Learns to respect our differences. In diversity there is beauty and wisdom.
Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by Anas09: 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Auki:

I don't think Bible recommend your sort of behavior. Learns to respect our differences. In diversity there is beauty and wisdom.
He just gave you valuable advice for free, the least you can do is say thank you to him.
Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Have you been banned from your safe haven, I thought there was an Islamic sub-forum?

So you get to post here freely but no one can post in there? Haba, the favoritism is too obvious na
Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by Aminzy(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2017
true2god:

In what way has it gone to affect you.....Don't just read ur story books(bible)rather practise those lessons u've learnt from it........

1 Like

Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by Aminzy(m): 11:24am On Jan 02, 2017
Auki:
May Allah reward you with Jannatul Firdaus for this beautiful reminder. Stay strong brother.
Amen and u too
Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by myobjective: 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
true2god:

I think this man will thank you later for this valuable advice that he is taking for granted now.

The irony of life is that some years back I would pick offense in this your comment.... That was when I was a Muslim.

Islam is like big onion with different layers of the same absurdities and illogical fallacies. Islam is a very dangerous myth that the practitioners take it too serious. They kill for this believe, they oppress and commit crime for it.
Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by alBHAGDADI: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
myobjective:

I think this man will thank you later for this valuable advice that he is taking for granted now.

The irony of life is that some years back I would pick offense in this your comment.... That was when I was a Muslim.

Islam is like big onion with different layers of the same absurdities and logical fallacies. Islam is a very dangerous myth Backus the practitioners take it too serious. They kill for this belive, they oppress and commit crime for it.
Am glad you are free from the cancer called Islam.

Next will be aminusanti friendchoice udatso
Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by true2god: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
Auki:

The truth is bitter. The sunnah of the Islamic prophet is outdated and has no relevance in present realities. 90% of the hadith were narrated when Mohammed was fighting in Arabia, taking war booty, taking sex slaves and fighting people of other beliefs. Please wake up, its already noon.
Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by alBHAGDADI: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
true2god:
The truth is bitter. The sunnah of the Islamic prophet is outdated and has no relevance in present realities. 90% of the hadith were narrated when Mohammed was fighting in Arabia, taking war booty, taking sex slaves and fighting people of other beliefs. Please wake up, its already noon.
This is just the main reason why the Quran has to be banned in all countries starting from the Arab world.

Its archaic ways, which was mostly just applicable to the then situation, is now causing confusion and bloodshed when people try to apply it to the modern world.

Every time we quote Quran verses to show how it inspires terrorism today, Al taquiya experts like aminusanti Empiree and friendchoice will lie that we took it out of context and that those verses were revealed during a certain period and event and meant only for those events and period. As it appears, almost all Quran verses are a call for violence. Now, if they were just for a certain time and period which have passed away, why not throw away the entire Quran cos it is no longer relevant to today's world unless when it inspires terrorism?
Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by udatso: 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

What is your problem with me. Can't you please stop quoting me? There will always be ex muslims and ex christains

3 Likes

Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by Empiree: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
This is just the main reason why the Quran has to be banned in all countries starting from the Arab world.

Its archaic ways, which was mostly just applicable to the then situation, is now causing confusion and bloodshed when people try to apply it to the modern world.

Every time we quote Quran verses to show how it inspires terrorism today, Al taquiya experts like aminu.santi Emp.iree and frien.dchoice will lie that we took it out of context and that those verses were revealed during a certain period and event and meant only for those events and period. As it appears, almost all Quran verses are a call for violence. Now, if they were just for a certain time and period which have passed away, why not throw away the entire Quran cos it is no longer relevant to today's world unless when it inspires terrorism?

You dont want me to unravel stup!dity in your Bible, do you? Be warned. Your Bible has more violence verses than Quran. Your Bible has stupid silly rules that do not embrace modern world.

Let me throw some at your face

Weird insults and curses. The Monty Python crew may have coined some of the best insults of the last 100 years: Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. But for centuries the reigning master was Shakespeare: It is certain that when he makes water his urine is congealed ice. Had John Cleese or William Shakespeare lived in the Iron Age, though, some of the Bible writers might have given him a run for his money. Christians may scoot past these passages, but one hell-bound humorist used them to create a biblical curse generator.

She lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. Ezekiel 23:20 NIV

You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit. Your ox will be slaughtered before your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them. . . . The Lord will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of your feet to the top of your head. Deuteronomy 28:30-31,35

Awkwardly useless commandments.[/b] The Bible is chock-a-block with do’s and don’ts. Some of them are simply statements of universal ethical principles, like do to others what you would have them do to you, or don’t lie, or don’t covet your neighbor’s possessions. But from a moral standpoint most of them are simply useless or even embarrassing—especially if you think God could have used the space to say don’t have sex with anyone who doesn’t want you to, or wash your hands after you go to the bathroom.

Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. Leviticus 19:19

Ye shall not round the corners of your heads. Leviticus 19:27

[b]Silly food rules.
The early Hebrews probably didn’t have an obesity epidemic like the one that has spread around the globe today. Even so, one might think that if an unchanging and eternal God were going to give out food rules he might have considered the earnest Middle-American believers who would be coming along in 2014. A little divine focus on amping up leafy green vegetables and avoiding sweets might have gone a long way. Instead, the Bible strictly forbids eating rabbit, shellfish, pork, weasels, scavengers, reptiles, and owls. As is, Christians simply ignore the eating advisories in the Old Testament, even though they claim that edicts like the Ten Commandments and the anti-queer clobber verses still apply.

All that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you. Leviticus 9:10

Thou shalt not boil a kid in its mother’s milk. Exodus 23:19

Holy hangups about genitals. God, or the Bible writers, is hung up about sexual anatomy in a way many modern Christians, fortunately, are not. In “The Year of Living Biblically,” the author, A.J. Jacobs, attempts to obey Mosaic laws about menstruation. When his wife finds out what those laws actually are, she gives him the middle finger by sitting on every chair in the house. grin

When a woman has a discharge, if her discharge in her body is blood, she shall continue in her menstrual impurity for seven days; and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening. Everything also on which she lies during her menstrual impurity shall be unclean, and everything on which she sits shall be unclean. Leviticus 15: 19-20

When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand.
Deuteronomy 25:11-12

See that ^^^ see that ^^^ ? Donald Trump got the idea from your Bible cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I am sure you know Trump said to grab women by their pVssy.

I got more for you. Let's read this

Bizzare death penalties Perhaps, the Asian (Indians and Pakistanis) especially got the idea of "honor killing" from the bible

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

Now, start gasping on straw before i throw many more at your face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by Empiree: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
[quote author=alBHAGDADI post=52469536][/quote]pardon me op. Need to give them guys some he!l

See how he got his inspiration from your Bible?

1 Like

Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by alBHAGDADI: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
Empiree:

You dont want me to unravel stup!dity in your Bible, do you? Be warned. Your Bible has more violence verses than Quran. Your Bible has stupid silly rules that do not embrace modern world.

Let me throw some at your face

Weird insults and curses. The Monty Python crew may have coined some of the best insults of the last 100 years: Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. But for centuries the reigning master was Shakespeare: It is certain that when he makes water his urine is congealed ice. Had John Cleese or William Shakespeare lived in the Iron Age, though, some of the Bible writers might have given him a run for his money. Christians may scoot past these passages, but one hell-bound humorist used them to create a biblical curse generator.

She lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. Ezekiel 23:20 NIV

You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit. Your ox will be slaughtered before your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them. . . . The Lord will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of your feet to the top of your head. Deuteronomy 28:30-31,35

Awkwardly useless commandments.[/b] The Bible is chock-a-block with do’s and don’ts. Some of them are simply statements of universal ethical principles, like do to others what you would have them do to you, or don’t lie, or don’t covet your neighbor’s possessions. But from a moral standpoint most of them are simply useless or even embarrassing—especially if you think God could have used the space to say don’t have sex with anyone who doesn’t want you to, or wash your hands after you go to the bathroom.

Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. Leviticus 19:19

Ye shall not round the corners of your heads. Leviticus 19:27

[b]Silly food rules.
The early Hebrews probably didn’t have an obesity epidemic like the one that has spread around the globe today. Even so, one might think that if an unchanging and eternal God were going to give out food rules he might have considered the earnest Middle-American believers who would be coming along in 2014. A little divine focus on amping up leafy green vegetables and avoiding sweets might have gone a long way. Instead, the Bible strictly forbids eating rabbit, shellfish, pork, weasels, scavengers, reptiles, and owls. As is, Christians simply ignore the eating advisories in the Old Testament, even though they claim that edicts like the Ten Commandments and the anti-queer clobber verses still apply.

All that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you. Leviticus 9:10

Thou shalt not boil a kid in its mother’s milk. Exodus 23:19

Holy hangups about genitals. God, or the Bible writers, is hung up about sexual anatomy in a way many modern Christians, fortunately, are not. In “The Year of Living Biblically,” the author, A.J. Jacobs, attempts to obey Mosaic laws about menstruation. When his wife finds out what those laws actually are, she gives him the middle finger by sitting on every chair in the house. grin

When a woman has a discharge, if her discharge in her body is blood, she shall continue in her menstrual impurity for seven days; and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening. Everything also on which she lies during her menstrual impurity shall be unclean, and everything on which she sits shall be unclean. Leviticus 15: 19-20

When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand.
Deuteronomy 25:11-12

See that ^^^ see that ^^^ ? Donald Trump got the idea from your Bible cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I am sure you know Trump said to grab women by their pVssy.

I got more for you. Let's read this

Bizzare death penalties Perhaps, the Asian (Indians and Pakistanis) especially got the idea of "honor killing" from the bible

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

Now, start gasping on straw before i throw many more at your face

Are you a cave man?

Don't you know that those laws were for the nation of ISRAEL alone? Even today, the nation of ISRAEL no longer follow most of them because they are archaic and no longer conform to today's world. We Christians do not follow those laws either, that's why nobody applies any of it in today's world. We called them Old Testament laws which have been replaced by the New Testament laws of forgiveness, peace and love, that if applied today, will bring uttermost peace in earth.

But Muslims apply every archaic thing in the Quran to today's world. That's why a suicide bomber memorises the Quran before blowing himself up alongside innocent souls. That's why an idiot prefers to drink camel urine as medicine.
Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by alBHAGDADI: 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
Empiree:
pardon me op. Need to give them guys some he!l

See how he got his inspiration from your Bible?
The verse condemns any woman that tries that, it doesn't support such.

BTW, it seems you are still pained that Trump defeated your closet terrorist Obama and Hilary and will deport your jihadists, both moderate and radicals. Sorry o
Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by Empiree: 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Are you a cave man?

[s]Don't you know that those laws were for the nation of ISRAEL alone? Even today, the nation of ISRAEL no longer follow most of them because they are archaic and no longer conform to today's world. We Christians do not follow those laws either, that's why nobody applies any of it in today's world. We called them Old Testament laws which have been replaced by the New Testament laws of forgiveness, peace and love, that if applied today, will bring uttermost peace in earth.

But Muslims apply every archaic thing in the Quran to today's world. That's why a suicide bomber memorises the Quran before blowing himself up alongside innocent souls. That's why an idiot prefers to drink camel urine as medicine.[/s]
I expected you to say it is OLD LAWS. But you still use BOTH Old and New Testaments, right?. You still carry them by your arms right?. Your case is dismissed.

You claimed we are "at-taqiya" for saying certain rulings in the Quran are for specific period. You just did the same with Old Testament. For as long as you quote from it, use it and believe in it, your point about Quran will FOREVER be irrelevant.

3 Likes

Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by Empiree: 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The verse condemns any woman that tries that, it doesn't support such.

BTW, it seems you are still pained that Trump defeated your closet terrorist Obama and Hilary and will deport your jihadists, both moderate and radicals. Sorry o
Fact remains that he got his inspirational quote from your Bible. Period.

Point of correction. I NEVER supported Democrats either. So get your head straight

2 Likes

Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by alBHAGDADI: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
Empiree:
I expected you to say it OLD LAWS. But you still use BOTH Old and New Testaments, right?. You still carry them by your arms right?. Your case is dismissed.

You claimed we are "at-taqiya" for saying certain rulings in the Quran are for specific period. You just did the same with Old Testament. For as long as you quote from it, use it and believe in it, your point about Quran will FOREVER be irrelevant.
Why are your certain rulings for specific period still being used by Muslims to terrorise Europe, America, Africa, Australia and the middle East?
Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by alBHAGDADI: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
Empiree:

Point of correction. I NEVER supported Democrats either. So get your head straight
But the entire Islamic world supported them and cried when they lost. In fact, they are still crying and pained as can be seen by your meme. I wonder why someone would keep such a meme if not that he hates Trump.
Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by alBHAGDADI: 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
Empiree:
The Bible didn't inspire his words nor his actions. If at all they correlate, which they don't cos the Bible spoke of a woman while Trump is a man, then we can clearly see that the verse condemns such. But an Al taquiya master like you will rather erase the conclusion of the verse that points to the fact that the Bible condemns such.
Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by Empiree: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The Bible didn't inspire his words nor his actions. If at all they correlate, which they don't cos the Bible spoke of a woman while Trump is a man, then we can clearly see that the verse condemns such. But an Al taquiya master like you will rather erase the conclusion of the verse that points to the fact that the Bible condemns such.
alBHAGDADI:
But the entire Islamic world supported them and cried when they lost. In fact, they are still crying and pained as can be seen by your meme. I wonder why someone would keep such a meme if not that he hates Trump.
alBHAGDADI:
Why are your certain rulings for specific period still being used by Muslims to terrorise Europe, America, Africa, Australia and the middle East?

What's my business with "historical context" you tried to force down my throat?. My point is, your Bible says to grab someone by private part, That's my point. I need not to say more. Such a dirty phrase in "holy bible". Hence, Mr Trump got his inspiration from it. Deny it all you want.

Fact that it is in the Bible, it functions till today was the reason Trump used the phrase. So you cant accuse us of applying "at-taqiya" to a fixed period while you are trying to do the same thing to yours in the name of "it is old laws". THAT'S HYPOCRISY of you.

1 Like

Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by alBHAGDADI: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Empiree:

What's my business with "historical context" you tried to force down my throat?. My point is, your Bible says to grab someone by private part, That's my point. I need not to say more. Such a dirty phrase in "holy bible". Hence, Mr Trump got his inspiration from it. Deny it all you want.

Fact that it is in the Bible, it is funtions till today was the reason Trump used the phrase. So you cant accuse us of applying "at-taqiya" to a fixed period while you are trying to do the same thing to yours in the name of "it is old laws". THAT'S HYPOCRISY of you.
Are you being intentionally stupid?

The Bible only mentioned such when it was CONDEMNING it as a punishable offence. But here you are talking as if the Bible said it in the manner Mr Trump did. Pls stop reasoning like an Islamic illiterate.
Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by Empiree: 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
If a man has sex with an animal, he must be put to death, and the animal must be killed. Leviticus 20:15 NLT

Denigration of handicapped people. The yuck factor is probably wired into humanity at the level of instinct, a way to avoid contamination and pathogens. Shit smells bad to us, as does decaying flesh. Our revulsion at illness and injury fuels a whole Hollywood horror industry. The Bible writers had the same instincts, but unlike modern health professionals, who have the benefit of germ theory, they had no idea what was contagious and what wasn’t, and they blurred the ideas of physical purity with spiritual purity. Modern Christians largely escape their denigration of physical handicaps.

No one whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off shall be admitted to the assembly of the LORD. Deuteronomy 23:1 NRSV

Whosoever … hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookback, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken … He shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries. Leviticus 21:17-23 KJV

The above verse ^ descriminates against handicapped folks as well.

Lastly, here is a quote by American

[b]"Passages that are a waste of brain space and paper. Some years ago I worked on a website called Wisdom Commons, a library of timeless quotes and stories from many traditions. I had the idea that I would go through the Bible and pull out bits that were relevant, so I started reading.

What I found was that most of the Bible was neither horrible nor inspiring. It was simply dull and irrelevant: long genealogies written by men obsessed with racial purity; archaic stories about ancient squabbles over real estate and women; arcane rituals aimed at pleasing a volatile deity; folk medicine practices involving mandrakes and dove’s blood; superstition that equated cleanliness with spiritual purity and misfortune with divine disfavor; outdated insider politics.

On top of that, it was badly written, with some stories garbled and others repeated, though rarely in complete agreement about the facts. The Bible’s supposed author seemed like a psychological mess, and I found myself irritated. With a finite number of pages to set the course of human history, this was the best He could do?

Thank God Bible-believing Christians don’t take the Good Book as seriously as they claim to."
[/b]

See his last statement, if you take your Bible serious, you would have been worse than terrorists. But you simply cherry picked what you want from Old and New Testaments. Good luck
Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by Empiree: 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
[s]
alBHAGDADI:
Are you being intentionally stupid?

The Bible only mentioned such when it was CONDEMNING it as a punishable offence. But here you are talking as if the Bible said it in the manner Mr Trump did. Pls stop reasoning like an Islamic illiterate.
[/s]

Next time, STOP being kettle calling pot black

1 Like

Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by aminusanti(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

u are a Pro when it comes to deceiving people with different Monikas
"Wen I was a muslim" mumu with ur childish tricks. Try again

1 Like

Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by aminusanti(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Masha Allah. Jazakallah khair

1 Like

Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Am glad you're a professional lair. is that what the leader of lost sheeps told you to do. No wonder the today's phonographic Bible teaches Taqiya. Go and call your defenseless sheep god that was circumcised on the 8 day. Its who we can argue with, not his sons.

As for we Isah peace be upon him is never dead.

1 Like

Re: Surat-l-kahf(al-khidr) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

You mean this phonographic Bible that teaches Taqiya grin grin grin

Songs Of Solomon 7: 6 - 8
How beautiful you are and how pleasing, my love ,
with your delights!

Your stature is like that of the palm , and your breasts like clusters of fruit .

I said, “ I will climb the palm tree ; I will take hold
of its fruit .”

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Christian Life Ministry[dclm] Youth Forum / Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? / The Way To The Cross.. Called The Place Of Skulls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.