Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival (51052 Views)

Sokoto Guy Tie The Knot With And Indian Lady -pics / PHOTOS: 300 Crocodiles Have Been Killed By Villagers In Indonesia. / Weird Black Masquerade With Huge Manhood Spotted At A Festival In South East. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival by ZoneBslayer(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
crocs can be tamed... watched a documentary on natgeo wild, where a Filipino saved a very young croc from starvation.. the croc grew to a monstrous size and yet still humbled whenever he saw his benefactor.. their bond has been waxing for over 15 years now..
Re: Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival by hakimi1974(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am, when that croc clamp him jaw around that him coconut head, he will recieve sense.
Re: Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
Benita27:
I know those northerners used 'charms' to subdue those animals and not sedation.
From all indications, this is not Juju. Hope you're aware northerners damn take risk and take things for granted.? This picture above is one of their risk taking and when it turns otherwise, they will say, "ALLAH YA KAWO (its god's doing".
Re: Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival by MONITZ: 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
U guys should take a look at the exposed part of the carrier's biceps,wat is that thing worn like a band doing there?
Re: Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival by Caseless: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
MissEdified:
They don't wear lacoste in sokoto, they carry Lacoste.....

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/photo-men-backing-live-crocodiles-in.html

grin
Re: Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival by mostyg(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Bluetooth2:

Seun doesn't believe in Africamagic, I'm sure he can pull off this type of stunt. cheesy

you mean seun doesn't watch AfricanMagic channel?
Re: Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival by abdulmalik3(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
PASCALSILVA:
F.T.C...FIRST TIME IN NAIRALAND....I MUST KILL THIS GOAT TO CELEBRATE.....FELLOW NAIRALANDERS CLICK LIKE TO CELEBRATE WITH ME.....

I DEDICATE THIS FIRST TO COMMENT TO ..ALL THE MMM VICTIMS DNT WORRY MMM WILL COME BACK STRONGER
what's FTC
Re: Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival by tosyne2much(m): 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
Skywalker5:
They have drugged the crocodile. Nothing like black magic
Really?

Re: Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival by MrOdyssey(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
nanizle:

They probably can argue with your level of 'intelligence'.

What if I show you pictures or videos of people playing with Lions, wolves and tigers in the wild? All na jazz abi?

You probably believe that aircrafts are a product of juju. (They are just hanging in the sky! It must be juju!)

You're a very intelligent fellow I must say!

Don't mind the dummy
Re: Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival by FuckTheMod: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

I never believed in Juju but today, i authoritatively say that juju works

Re: Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival by eflintsone(m): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Category1:
[abokís no fit get sense again....never ever.. .!!!
pple dey talk bout black magic wey pple dey use in every part of the world but sadly urs see avenue to tk insult anoda tribe ... U wil neva grow if u hv such attitude of castin oda tribes
Re: Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival by akeensbussy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
Aboki and magic, they are like 5 & 6.
Re: Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival by OlaSpeaker(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
ichidodo:
Nuffing black or magic bout this as these specimen crocs have actually been sedated thus are now pliant and docile for the meanwhile... bloody gullible folks.
you need to go there to proof your point.

abi wetin una tink
Re: Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival by ottidex(m): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
So the lions and mighty elephants that perform in circus's where jazzed na...when u watch animals closely..there are techniques they use..
Re: Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Where the Atheists.
Whether we like it or not.The spiritual dominate the physical.Just imagine these guys using African powers to carry the crocs.Not to talk of the power of the Almighty God.Every thing devil does is imitation of God's power.
I once had a conversation with a former mystic man,after the chit-chat I realised we Christians are not utilizing our powers being children of light.A mystic man can command the fallen angels(demons)to do some stunts for him,such as what the OP just posted.
The bottom line is that we are all created by the Almighty God.He created devil and the fallen angels likewise(whose power those guys used to performed that stunt)
Re: Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
adepeter26:

From all indications, this is not Juju. Hope you're aware northerners damn take risk and take things for granted.? This picture above is one of their risk taking and when it turns otherwise, they will say, "ALLAH YA KAWO (its god's doing".

Not juju? Risk ke.
Juju dey African blood.
Dem even export am to the West Indies dem kon call am VOODOO for there.
Re: Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival by Morganie(m): 1:17am On Dec 31, 2016
ichidodo:
Nuffing black or magic bout this as these specimen crocs have actually been sedated thus are now pliant and docile for the meanwhile... bloody gullible folks.

Okay. Can you volunteer to try the stunt?
Re: Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival by lilreese: 1:28am On Dec 31, 2016
sokoto
Re: Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival by redsun(m): 2:47am On Dec 31, 2016
It is an amazing feat to be able to passively tame those prehistoric beasts.
Re: Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 31, 2016
DBriteLitehouse:

Not juju? Risk ke.
Juju dey African blood.
Dem even export am to the West Indies dem kon call am VOODOO for there.
This isn't juju.... I know these malams/abokis very well... But since you say its juju, toor
Re: Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:45am On Dec 31, 2016
MissEdified:
They don't wear lacoste in sokoto, they carry Lacoste.....
What if the crocodiles are drugged? If you saw it on the back of a zookeeper would you have concluded that is juju?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Lady Lecturer Weds Her Man, Photos Go Viral (Video) / M.K.O Abiola's Son, Dopo Weds Longtime Girlfriend In Grand Style / "Those Balloons Are Like Dildos" - Media React To Lady's Birthday Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.