Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! (4932 Views)

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / WIKE AUDIO LEAK: Where Is The 30 Days Forensic Analysis Comparing Wike's Voice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by BERNIMOORE: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
Governor Fayose Had Alledged that The DSS released his Audio calls to a 'Third party outside investigation' Who now went to 'simulate and make replica of wike's voice and was saying ''kill everybody you can kill'' (clip3) in the Audio. as well as Mimicking Fayose's Voice, but Fayose's simulated Voice sounds different as the word ''center''(clip4) pronounced in the Audio is Allien to his characterised pronounciation.

The Whole Alledged Audio Clip is 3'mins 4secs' on Youtube
After A Thorough Forensic Investigation Was Carried Out using a simple Audio Audition on Pinnacle Ultimate Studio 15 software.
6 Controversial clips were extracted and Compared

(1)1st clip was on 59th sec
(2)Second Clip was on 1 min'06 seconds
(3)Third Clip was on 1 min '46 seconds
(4)fourth clip was on 2 mins 13 seconds
(5)fifth clip was on 2 mins 18 seconds
(6)sixth clip 2 mins 20 seconds.

Listen Carefully as the clips unfolds discrepancies;
Bernimoore:
LISTEN TO THE AUDIO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttnwUOvJCvQ

LISTEN

Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by sarrki(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
We should not overheat the polity

We have better things to contend with

Let the right agency of govt do there findings

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
STORY FOR THE gods

WICKE , GET READY TO FACE THE BURUKUTU MUSIC FOR YOUR MOUTH DIARRHEA

3 Likes

Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by mbaboy(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
APC=criminals

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by BERNIMOORE: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
sarrki:

Let the right agency of govt do there findings
is sahara reporters waiting for Goverment investigation of 30 days before they concort the Audio? so as to Gain public opinion in indicting Wike and fayose?

8 Likes

Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by Khd95(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
If wike was not involved i would ve believed fayose was innocent.

Wike,that guy...
Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by Sleekydee(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
I said it yesterday, I will say it agn. Its all Propaganda..

6 Likes

Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by kcnwaigbo: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
sarrki:

Let the right agency of govt do there findings[b][/b]
You mean the same DSS that doctored the conversations in the first place?

3 Likes

Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by kcnwaigbo: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
well done Bernimoore.Their useless antics have collapsed in their face

8 Likes

Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by doctokwus: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
If PMB was not dull,wud the likes of Wike,Fayose still b governors.
Both shud be facing treasonable felony and murder charges by now.
But a president that can appoint and still keep d likes of Dalung,Dambazzau,Kyari,etc;b outsmarted by d den non sworn-in Saraki;toyed with by a Dogara,and av a DSS overlook him to send a report on his appointee Magu;can av little to offer in terms of critical thinking in confronting monsters like Wike.
Anywhere d pendulum swings,Wike and Fayose saga has only further helped in exposing how dull d current president is.Thats d only takeaway from whatever Wike and Fayose are alleged to av conversed on.

1 Like

Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by BERNIMOORE: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
well done Bernimoore.Their useless antics have collapsed in their face
thank you my brother

1 Like

Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by Nofuase: 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2016
Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Even Fayose himself has berated the DSS for releasing private telephone discussions

1 Like

Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by Enice(m): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
doctokwus:
But a president that can appoint and still keep d likes of Dalung,Dambazzau,Kyari,etc;b outsmarted by d den non sworn-in Saraki;toyed with by a Dogara,and av a DSS overlook him to send a report on his appointee Magu;can av little to offer in terms of critical thinking in confronting monsters like Wike.
Anywhere d pendulum swings,Wike and Fayose saga has only further helped in exposing how dull d current president is.Thats d only takeaway from whatever Wike and Fayose are alleged to av conversed on.
speaking with both side of the mouth. Is that even possible? I tried it but couldn't do it. Now back to the matter. When the president acts you call him a tyrant. When he tries to be democratic you call him swegbe, dullard and all that. Fayose and Wike are immune from prosecution unless impeached or their tenure ends. Gerrit!

3 Likes

Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
I just listened to the phone conversation again strategically and forensically. I can tell you authoritatively that the part where someone said "KILL EVERYBODY" was superimposed on Wike's voice. There was a break in the flow of the conversation and that "KILL EVERYBODY" part was disjointed from the whole flow and the voice was solemn and calm unlike Wike's boisterous voice. It's a No Brainer. I am not a politician and I know politicians can stop at nothing at bringing each other down but this is actually a NO BRAINER for me. It was a shoddy job

8 Likes

Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by leofab(f): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
My country in a nutshell

1 Like

Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by BERNIMOORE: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
sanky346:
I just listened to the phone conversation again strategically and forensically. I can tell you authoritatively that the part where someone said "KILL EVERYBODY" was superimposed on Wike's voice. There was a break in the flow of the conversation and that "KILL EVERYBODY" part was disjointed from the whole flow and the voice was solemn and calm unlike Wike's boisterous voice. It's a No Brainer. I am not a politician and I know politicians can stop at nothing at bringing each other down but this is actually a NO BRAINER for me. It was a shoddy job
thank you! Now lets look at the build-up to that" kill everyone you can kill" (clip3) the phrase"YOU can kill" should have been "THEY can kill" because Wike was allegedly 'in a phone conversation "in (clip2) when he allegedly says "we told OUR boys not to relax, "OUR" should have followed with "THEY" and not "YOU" considering thefact that Wike IS A TRAINED BARRISTER, WIKE IS NOT GIVING ORDERS TO FAYOSE TO KILL SOMEONE' BUT ALLEGED TO BE IN A PHONE CONVERSATION, POOR job! grin the audio editor failed to take "the parties involved into consideration before imputation of clip3' grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by BERNIMOORE: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
sanky346:
Super-imposed! Again on (clip 1) what we hear was "A-Ayodele Fayoson AND NOT" Ayodele fayose my son" as the translator "imposed on the clip" if NOT FOR DESPERATION AND BAD JOURNALISM why "filling the gap with the alleged missing word "DELE FAYOSE MY" to complete (clip1) Ayodele fayo-son"

5 Likes

Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by BERNIMOORE: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
All because APC want to win Rivers and chop oyel money grin chai! grin

6 Likes

Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
doctokwus:
You should be ashamed of yourself

7 Likes

Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by PatriotTemidayo: 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
They are establishing a precedence that may outlive them, if the youths refused to create a new pathway for themselves.......
Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by engineerboat(m): 3:07am On Jan 01, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
Governor Fayose Had Alledged that The DSS released his Audio calls to a 'Third party outside investigation' Who now went to 'simulate and make replica of wike's voice and was saying ''kill everybody you can kill'' (clip3) in the Audio. as well as Mimicking Fayose's Voice, but Fayose's simulated Voice sounds different as the word ''center''(clip4) pronounced in the Audio is Allien to his characterised pronounciation.

The Whole Alledged Audio Clip is 3'mins 4secs' on Youtube
After A Thorough Forensic Investigation Was Carried Out using a simple Audio Audition on Pinnacle Ultimate Studio 15 software.
6 Controversial clips were extracted and Compared

(1)1st clip was on 59th sec
(2)Second Clip was on 1 min'06 seconds
(3)Third Clip was on 1 min '46 seconds
(4)fourth clip was on 2 mins 13 seconds
(5)fifth clip was on 2 mins 18 seconds
(6)sixth clip 2 mins 20 seconds.

Listen Carefully as the clips unfolds discrepancies;

Happy new year.

We'll keep exposing their fraud.

Truth will always prevail.

More strenght this year.

3 Likes

Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by engineerboat(m): 3:12am On Jan 01, 2017
APC better ask sahara reporter for a refund, becuase this is a poor job.
And to you APC this is 2017, get ready, una go defend taya

4 Likes

Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by BERNIMOORE: 8:06am On Jan 01, 2017
engineerboat:

Happy new year.

We'll keep exposing their fraud.

Truth will always prevail.

More strenght this year.
oh my Engineer how you? Happy new year to you o. If you remember in your thread that you opened for rivers election that hit the front page I said it there that Sahara reporters was unusually silent on monitoring and live reporting I said that 'they will soon embark on character assassination on wike' and they did it. grin
Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by BERNIMOORE: 8:23am On Jan 01, 2017
Nofuase:
Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Even Fayose himself has berated the DSS for releasing private telephone discussions
you don't get it, the fact that fayose said that part of his voice was released does not mean that he admitted the whole audio but rather, the part of the voices released was used for Fabricating clip3 Which voice waves did not match that of wike, "kill anybody you can kill" was Not WIKE's voice go back and play the audio again clip3

1 Like

Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by BERNIMOORE: 10:28am On Jan 01, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
STORY FOR THE gods

prove that our findings are falsehoods and not abuse here to cover up your frustration.

2 Likes

Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by engineerboat(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
oh my Engineer how you? Happy new year to you o. If you remember in your thread that you opened for rivers election that hit the front page I said it there that Sahara reporters was unusually silent on monitoring and live reporting I said that 'they will soon embark on charais cter assassination on wike' and they did it. grin

Am finne boss,

Yes. I indeed remember.

Those giving them the contract will soon call for their refunds, 'cause we'll keep exposing theur lies and propaganda.

More greese to your pen.

Happy new year once again factorially.

(Truth is constant)
Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by engineerboat(m): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
STORY FOR THE gods

This are facts and anslysis,
You only ended up saying nothing.

The op made his own analysis. You think everybody is robot that will take sahliar reporter shamnollic voice simulation hook and line

1 Like

Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
I don't have time for Nigeria politics this year.
Re: Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
engineerboat:
APC better ask sahara reporter for a refund, becuase this is a poor job.
And to you APC this is 2017, get ready, una go defend taya

The job is really good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Video Of Buhari Arriving Sokoto, Booed By Passers-by / 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan / Photo News:osun Huge Model Schools : Shoes Have Sizes!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.