Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,353 members, 7,829,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Don’t Want To Believe Ubi Franklin’s Marriage To Lilian Esoro Is Over – Chris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Want To Believe Ubi Franklin’s Marriage To Lilian Esoro Is Over – Chris (573 Views)

Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? / Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro / Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Want To Believe Ubi Franklin’s Marriage To Lilian Esoro Is Over – Chris by nazasblog(f): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nigerian Journalist, Chris Joseph writes To Lilian Esoro and Ubi Franklin over their separation. He accused them that their marriage was not based on “true love”.

He shared this on his instagram page;

I shared this a while back in one of my post; it’s worth repeating again.

Honestly, I really don’t want to believe Ubi Franklin’s marriage to Lilian Esoro is over, seeing he still got his wedding ring on, and despite Lilian yanking off “Franklin” from her Instagram profile name and deleting all Ubi’s picture. Obviously, there’s a message she’s trying to pass across to the public. But honestly the public don’t care. WE DON’T CARE.

Lillian, can you be matured for a minute and stop letting the public into your matrimonial issues?
Apparently, so much has been said online about Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro’s marriage hitting the rock; some blaming the wife while others pointing fingers at the husband. But please permit me to share my honest opinion on this matter. I just hope I don’t get bashed for airing my opinion just like i did on Ogbonna Kanu’s marriage proposal to Laura Ikeji.

Having been around women, here’s what i know about them. Women are die-hard lovers. Trust me. They love more than we men do. Apparently, I’ve come to understand that when a woman truly loves a man, he really doesn’t need to fight hard to win her over. I’m not saying the man has to be perfect, No! But If the woman loves the man that much, she would cover up so many things for him and also believe in him.

Having said that, without little or no experience about marriage, i might not be the right person to address this issue, but to my own little understanding, when you truly love someone, the kind of perseverance you have with them will totally be different. You as an individual will always play reasonable in every part in their lives. Now, talking about marriage vows being exchanged at the alter of God, permit me to ask this simple question.

Why should real Christians go to the altar of God in the first place when he/she knows there’s no such thing as genuine love in their heart but selfish desires? So, you marry a person you don’t love? A person you don’t respect?

continue reading...http://nazasblog.com/i-dontwantto-believe-ubi-franklins-marriage-to-lilian-esoro-is-over/

(1) (Reply)

My Love For Old School/classic Songs ! / Lepacious Bose New Weight Loss Shape / Check Out Mayd’s Sweet Reply To A Rude Instagram Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.