Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

Covenant Uni Graduate Tops Class In Uniport Master’s Programme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant Uni Graduate Tops Class In Uniport Master’s Programme (1363 Views)

Students In Harvard University Vs Those In Uniport And Unical / Covenant Uni- Beneath The Best In W.africa Rankings - Oppression, Bribes, Abuse / Pls What Is The Cut Off Mark For Science Laboratory Technology In Uniport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant Uni Graduate Tops Class In Uniport Master’s Programme by DangotePikin: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
http://covenantuniversity.edu.ng/News/CU-Graduate-Tops-Class-in-Uniport-Master-s-Programme#.WGZM0n3TXMI

Covenant University graduate, Princess Chinyere Offor, has emerged the Best Graduating Student in the Batch 13 Class of the Institute of Petroleum Studies (IPS) of the University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Rivers State.Miss Offor, a 2013 First Class graduate with a CPGA of 4.82 from the Petroleum Engineering Department of Covenant University, had recently graduated at the top of her Master’s Class from the IPS with a CPGA of 5.00.According to the December 5-12, 2016 edition of the Uniport Weekly publication, she was among the inducted 25 world-class Petroleum Engineers, who successfully concluded their Master of Science degree in Petroleum Engineering and Project Development.Offor reportedly carted away 14 prizes out of the 23 on offer to emerge as Best Graduating Student.Speaking on her achievement, Miss Offor said she decided to study Petroleum Engineering and Project Development for her Master’s Degree because she wanted to enhance her knowledge as she hopes to lecture in some years to come.Trained by industry professionals and foreign lecturers during the Master’s programme partly sponsored by Total and the NNPC, Miss Offor, who said her motivation stems from the desire to be the best she could, ultimately looks forward to studying for her Doctorate Degree in the next five years.The Head, Petroleum Engineering Department, Covenant University, Dr. Paul Anawe, said Miss Offor’s accomplishment not only confirms the department’s judgment in 2013, but also the quality of the University’s products.12/30/2016 07:58 am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant Uni Graduate Tops Class In Uniport Master’s Programme by DangotePikin: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Amokeme, feran15, hakeem4, macmaster01 your alumni are representing you people well. I pray you will do the same soonest.

3 Likes

Re: Covenant Uni Graduate Tops Class In Uniport Master’s Programme by mrphysics(m): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
Okay, she tried.
Re: Covenant Uni Graduate Tops Class In Uniport Master’s Programme by feran15(m): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
DangotePikin:
Amokeme, feran15, hakeem4, macmaster01 your alumni are representing you people well. I pray you will do the same soonest.
amen o

2 Likes

Re: Covenant Uni Graduate Tops Class In Uniport Master’s Programme by DangotePikin: 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
If it's bad news about covenant, the nairaland mods would have taken it to front page since. It's obvious that nairaland is not diverse in its representation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant Uni Graduate Tops Class In Uniport Master’s Programme by amokeme(f): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ah! Offor!!!!!
Re: Covenant Uni Graduate Tops Class In Uniport Master’s Programme by hakeem4(m): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
DangotePikin:
amen ooo

1 Like

Re: Covenant Uni Graduate Tops Class In Uniport Master’s Programme by hakeem4(m): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
But in this economy, someborri is still getting a 5.00 cgpa

Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Covenant Uni Graduate Tops Class In Uniport Master’s Programme by lilmax(m): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
let's wait for the dullards to say "she can't make it in my school"
Re: Covenant Uni Graduate Tops Class In Uniport Master’s Programme by DangotePikin: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
amokeme:
Ah! Offor!!!!!
do you know her?
Re: Covenant Uni Graduate Tops Class In Uniport Master’s Programme by MacMaster01(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
DangotePikin:
Amin

2 Likes

Re: Covenant Uni Graduate Tops Class In Uniport Master’s Programme by davide470(m): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Damn! See wife material..

TheScrypt.. Na your mate be this o grin
Re: Covenant Uni Graduate Tops Class In Uniport Master’s Programme by TheSCRYPT: 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
davide470:
Damn! See wife material..

TheScrypt.. Na your mate be this o grin

grin grin grin. She try. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Covenant Uni Graduate Tops Class In Uniport Master’s Programme by tnenge(m): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
Some will be saying private universities are for dumb headed rich kids.... weldon jareh may GOD bless u much more

1 Like

Re: Covenant Uni Graduate Tops Class In Uniport Master’s Programme by eipreel(f): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Princess cheesy my brilliant Niger babe
Re: Covenant Uni Graduate Tops Class In Uniport Master’s Programme by sirqeeboi(m): 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
I don't believe in the school u attend it depends on individual ...it is not the school u attend that determine ur success it individual how we develop our selves. .be it uni poly coe..if a lecturer didn't come to class the person that will have A will Ave it..abi I lie
Re: Covenant Uni Graduate Tops Class In Uniport Master’s Programme by DangotePikin: 12:40am On Dec 31, 2016
lilmax:
lol. I'm also waiting for them, maybe they are in politics section criticizing Buhari. IPS is actually one of the most lucrative postgraduate departments in uniport. I have friends that finished from there. You know Rivers State is a major training ground for those interested in petroleum engineering. People from all over Africa get scholarship to study in IPS. It's a really laudable feat.
Re: Covenant Uni Graduate Tops Class In Uniport Master’s Programme by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:56am On Dec 31, 2016
DangotePikin:
If it's bad news about covenant, the nairaland mods would have taken it to front page since. It's obvious that nairaland is not diverse in its representation.
SEun....is this lala?.................lala.....oga na me oo........SEun.........dont allow this to reach fp..izza clear?..........LAla.......izza clear sir.
Re: Covenant Uni Graduate Tops Class In Uniport Master’s Programme by Gerrard59(m): 1:01am On Dec 31, 2016
lilmax:

Lol.You made me laugh real hard.

Congratulations to the lass.
Re: Covenant Uni Graduate Tops Class In Uniport Master’s Programme by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 31, 2016
She couldn't have made it in my school. There is no difference between Covenant University and that rubbish Uniport. angry
Re: Covenant Uni Graduate Tops Class In Uniport Master’s Programme by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 31, 2016
LastMumu:
She couldn't have made it in my school. There is no difference between Covenant University and that rubbish Uniport. angry

U are the first mumu to show up on this thread.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Deported From United Kingdom Arrive In Lagos With Ghana Must Go Bags / 2017/2018 Oau Aspirant Thread / __

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.