Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria (24132 Views)

Chukwuka Okonjo Celebrates His 90th Birthday (Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Father) / Dele Momodu Displays His 7 Phones As He Treats Himself To A Pedicure & Manicure / Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria by OYAY(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
This family is really endowed with brains!!! To think she got married to a neurosurgeon.Her children should be exceptionally brilliant coming from two great brainy genes

Yes you are correct but I think one of her son is a rap musician or so!
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria by crisycent: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
yetunsbay:
then what stops u fr being one

Your mom's püssy
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria by zendy: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Some people like to call him Ngozi Okonjo Iwealas father. Some call him Igwe Okonjo, the Obi of Ogwashiukwu.

I prefere to call him Brigadier General Okonjo, the gallant Biafran officer who fought for the freedom of his people.
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria by crowther15(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
This family is really endowed with brains!!! To think she got married to a neurosurgeon.Her children should be exceptionally brilliant coming from two great brainy genes
I thought one of Okonjos Children is a writer too..... When ones has father like this no way one wont be greater than Iweala herself......... Being fully educated pays not like kuekue we de practice in this country
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria by toprealman: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Yeah, but her husband been fall em hands way back with one nurse sha.
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
sarrki:

Baby Ngo and your hero destroyed our economy

Copied.

I still find it funny that most people
don't know why Nigeria economy
went into recession, they love the
incompetent lies of Lai Mohammed
about the past government ruining
everything. It's also myopic to think
that if Jonathan were to still be in
power, we would be worse off.

The truth about Nigeria's recession
is this; it was caused by the
president's unguided rhetoric and
uncultured body language.

Firstly, there is nothing we are
buying today that we weren't buying
5 years ago, therefore it's not our
purchase that put pressure on Naira
but withdrawal of funds by foreign
investors.

After the election, the president
created instability with his unguided
statements about how everyone is
corrupt and how everyone is going to
jail. The instability made foreign
investors to liquidate their
investment and change their money
to dollars.

In the process of trying to
flee, they were willing to buy dollars
at any price, which lead to high
exchange dollar rate.

Even though some of them were not
ready to run away, but want their
money in dollars to save their
investments from devaluation, the
president gave a bad signal by
banning deposit of foreign currency
into dormiciliary accounts. That was
enough for free market believers to
see the draconian handwriting on
the wall, that was the beginning of
dollar rush.

To make matters worse, the
president came up with another
outrageous policy of rationing dollar
to certain sectors and blocking many
sectors out. That was the nail in the
coffin which facilitated the
emergence of free FALL.

In the end, foreign investors took
over $80B out of the economy within
a short period and everything went
down to free fall.

To those who believe it will be worse
if Jonathan is still there, you are all
wrong. Policy continuity and political
stability will not let billions of
dollars leave our shores within such
tiny time frame. Even though the
government might have income
shortage, the private sector will
weather the storm by their
confidence in the market.

The fear of the unknown created by
PMB is responsible for the economic
downturn not low oil price. Interest
rate in America is currently at 0.5%
while it is 12% in Nigeria. JP Morgan
Chase will not mind borrowing $50
billion from Feds at 0.5 and put in
Nigeria for return of %2000 profit.
Citi bank will do the same, likewise
US Bank Corp. Chase gave Buhari
warning about the repercussions of
his fixing policy before they pulled
out, but his illiterate cyber warriors
and misseducated e-soldiers said
JPMORGAN can go to hell, they no
longer believe in economic metrics
since their messiah is in charge.

Funny enough they are all suffering
today because of the stupid policy,
but they find relief by blaming it on
past administration and Gucci
appetite of average Nigerians.
For your information, if your
president "continues" with his
unguided rhetoric, Naira will go
down to N1000/1 $. But we thank
God, he is no longer talking.
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria by Shygirl1989(f): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
as nice as it is to write a book,do well to provide or atleast advocate for light in ogwashi......there has been no light there in ages.......no use writing books that your subjects wont be able to read without light............. and try to equip one library there......be writing books nobody is going to read

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
crisycent:

Your mom's püssy
whao.........this clearly shows how u relate with ur so called mumsy.

oops, pardon me. Forgot u ain't qualified to hv one sef. Can someone refer to an harlot as a mum....Nop..

U knw d rest
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria by mytym(m): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
See the striking resemblance

Especially the nose, I thought I'm the only person who noticed
cheesy cheesy
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria by crisycent: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
yetunsbay:
whao.........this clearly shows how u relate with ur so called mumsy.

oops, pardon me. Forgot u ain't qualified to hv one sef. Can someone refer to an harlot as a mum....Nop..

U knw d rest

grin

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
crisycent:

grin
far better than using kicks to wake pops & moms for red mudded forsaken zone
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria by breakeven: 1:06am On Dec 31, 2016
sarrki:
Congrats sire

Sir baby Ngo destroy our economy
you mean to say your hero buhari destroyed our economi abi?
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria by DozieInc(m): 1:37am On Dec 31, 2016
Abeg which kin' family be dis
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria by dsylvo(m): 3:13am On Dec 31, 2016
Billyonaire:
What will I be doing at 88 sef ? Dont even know if I will like to live in this bleeped up planet till 88. Makes no sense when one's pirik can no longer stand.
*U can do MMM na.*
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria by irishMO123(m): 7:00am On Dec 31, 2016
crisycent:
Afonjas won't like this grin...their deputy Vice President can't write at his short age!!!
i am not understanding...."duputy vice president Which school you go! That school need be demolished!
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria by seenter84: 8:55am On Dec 31, 2016
Is d book for free or for sale
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria by DonCortino: 9:29am On Dec 31, 2016
greenermodels:
yes, they used over 300million to cut grass and over 4.2billion USA dollars was not remitted by the nnpc in the first six months of their regime when they ruled without ministers or a cabinet, have you seen the 2017 national budget? the amount for disposing sewage alone would wipe out poverty from your family till eternity. now turn to your neighbor and ask him "have you blamed Jonathan today?".

Niggur! U gat no chills! cheesy
This is wat I call TKO! Sarrik sorry o
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria by crisycent: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2016
irishMO123:
i am not understanding...."duputy vice president Which school you go! That school need be demolished!

Ask your stupîd president....should his school be demolished? Well he never attended school.
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria by bronnamdi(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
Congratulations, sir, the Obi of Ogwashi Ukwu. May you lead your people on the path to greatness through quest and thirst for knowledge.

As for Madam Ngozi, I share in your joy ma.

May God bless you and your family.

What Madam Ngozi is facing in Nigeria today is the reason why many prominent Nigerians refuse to serve the government of Nigeria. However, God will vindicate you as He has done all along.

Buhari's head of transition committee said they could not find anything to nail you no matter how hard they tried.

I am sure the Obi will write more books before he leaves this world.

I am also sure that Madam Dr. Ngozi will continue to be esteemed very highly all over the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK / Naira, Fuel Crises: Lagos Begins Distribution Of Palliatives / Northerners Will Not Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.