Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos (29641 Views)

Edo Driver Defecates While Fighting His Colleague Over Customer In Benin / LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by MOSTEC(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lagos and absurd news are like 5 & 6. Biko gimme dat picsure
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by ItzHoludex(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
at last found d most gullible man of d year
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by casttlebarbz(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
well play
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
This is serious.
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by mrphysics(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
JuneOctober:

grin grin grin Lmao. True True
Madam calm down, why are you laughing this way, you boyfriend can equally do the same for you right? a man that can defend love
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
All this Afonjas self, i don tire.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Princess4ng(f): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Is alright... He did what he knew how to do best... Ignorance
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Miles300: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
Poverty !
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by brownhawk: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
kinggogo:
Na demm

Brown roof pipu grin undecided, agbero dem grin
be civilized and start thinking outside the box
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Maslow80: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
He may be on weed while coming in.
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Cletus77(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
Where is the other woman's husband? After court we go see!
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Rozaystunna(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
Na Dem afonjas known for wickedness

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by killsmith(f): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
The people from westeros....their life na alaye life....westlife cool
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by utips: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
I
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by shumuel(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
undecided sigh...
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Captain6(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
What type of bottle did he stab her?
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
I said it. na them

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Captain6(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
Princess4ng:
Is alright... He did what he knew how to do best... Ignorance
I like your ceiling @ur d.p
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by KingAfo(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Goldenheart:
sad Na them
Your mouth like Afonja. You no see killings in kaduna ba? Na afonja too? Pipeline vandalism?see us in your dreams this night

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by KingAfo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
kinggogo:
Na demm

Brown roof pipu grin undecided, agbero dem grin
Na we dey kill for kaduna too?

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by JuneOctober(f): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
mrphysics:

Madam calm down, why are you laughing this way, you boyfriend can equally do the same for you right? a man that can defend love

I laughed because I remembered the song and how we sang it then... I do not pray for such occurrence. Thanks
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Joephat(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
I'm tired of Afonja, let me carry my children make we leave this country and fly to my village..

yes, my village in Enugu state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by dubemnaija: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
Elshahzad:
buh bros, it seems ur "number 6" needs Lubricantion 'coz I dnt think its working perfectly

wee you sharap there kiss!!
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Damfostopper(m): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
this is why I like John Cena and the rock... d won't fight a woman... they will bring Nikki Bella or Ronda rousey to do the needful unlike our week mehn who cannot face Fulani herdsmen wey get lizard body

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Goldenheart(m): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
KingAfo:

Your mouth like Afonja. You no see killings in kaduna ba? Na afonja too? Pipeline vandalism?see us in your dreams this night
grin
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
Speechless undecided just "end time love".
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Badisa17: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
Joblessness and poverty
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by samsam2019: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
2dugged:
There is a saying that "when two people are fighting, the third person separates them", yeye man, imagine breaking bottle
wereyou there?

It's still a one-sided story
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
samsam2019:
wereyou there?

It's still a one-sided story
yes,it's a one sided story, still the onus was on him to separate the fight, simple
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by tohact(m): 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
eje ko la se newyr lewon
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by 2shur: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
civil shiiot.
all these charge and bail lawyers and case.
afonja and stabs
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by 2shur: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
6k cash
utips:
Iphone 5 for quick sale, the touch pad hangs but it's not really noticeable....Price-35kcall 08177634209. Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Suspects Arrested With 4 Fresh Human Heads In Ebonyi / Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos / 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.