Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns (32294 Views)

Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / Rivers Speaker Dabotorudima Succeeded By His Predecessor, Ikuinyi-owaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
FreeGlobe:

wike is currently the best performing governor in Nigeria.. Facts
List what Wike has done please?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by WiseFool2(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
sarrki:

So wike is better than Ganduje & Ambode?

You must be joking
Comparing Ambode and Wike, developmental-wise, is an insult on Ambode and good governance. Who is Wike, when governors like Ambode is talking? Abeg, leave that one wey nor know where dey pain am. He should be comparing Wike and Fayose.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by Thisis2raw(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
sarrki:
All News is wike this wike that

Governor Nyesom can you please work for those that voted you instead of this power tussle of a thing

What you do now will make your people vote you come 2019
and what is your business? Can't you just mind the affairs of your that rat hole state you come from

1 Like

Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by FreeGlobe(f): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Caseless:
you need help. grin grin grin
how far the rivers rerun?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by Bishops10(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
FreeGlobe:

hahahahaha Ganduje that is only preoccupied with shites killing or ambode that is preoccupied with attending every party and nightclub in lagos, go to rivers and see projects wike have executed in less than 3 years
I bet...you've never been to Lagos
Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by olabolawasiu(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
FreeGlobe:

hahahahaha Ganduje that is only preoccupied with shites killing or ambode that is preoccupied with attending every party and nightclub in lagos, go to rivers and see projects wike have executed in less than 3 years
Do u reside in lagos?
Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by IBpaul(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
pls is the new speaker PDP or APC.
Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by Blizzy9ja: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nerdychica:
I see apart from the few port holes , and rumuagholu SARS road , pls name one major thing he has done
Just drive around PH dats if u have car, ask residents of the town axis of old port harcourt, ask the people of woji, (I was a part of the team that constructed dat road), go to Iwofe in fact the whole of obio akpor and port harcourt has been covered... He has since moved to other LGAs

1 Like

Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by akinsuraj(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
FreeGlobe:

akin how will you know if I'm lying from your base in ogbomosho?
clap for ur self because u are seeing akin what come to ur mind is West,am more a rivers man than u are lie lie man
Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by Max24: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
Opakan2:
Wike must go now

FG should not allow him and fayose attend FEC meetings again. They are enemies of the state
Like President, like his Zombies. Are govs part of FEC ? I won't be surprised if u too don't have a school certificate to present.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by Nerdychica(f): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
Just drive around PH dats if u have car, ask residents of the town axis of old port harcourt, ask the people of woji, (I was a part of the team that constructed dat road), go to Iwofe in fact the whole of obio akpor and port harcourt has been covered... He has since moved to other LGAs
you didn't construct any road , you only fix a few port holes in woji , you guys should stop sounding like he constructed one magnificent road like that , he is trying yes we know that , but to call him the best is a complete joke , salaries have not been paid , health centers are in bad shape , primary schools are worse , eleme /akpajo is a no go area because of security , the elelenwo to oil mill road is in a terrible condition , i can go on and on , he is trying but not the best at all

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by Opakan2: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Max24:

Like President, like his Zombies. Are govs part of FEC ? I won't be surprised if u too don't have a school certificate to present.

Mister professor no vex na.. the greatest political scientist of our time

a simple correction would do.. FEC or NEC we no sabi
Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by Enice(m): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
FreeGlobe:

No other governor has done more roads than wike, from trans amadi, to rumuosi, etc.. Even rapair of roads, the amusement park ongoing.. You will be lying to yourself if you say wike has not been working for rivers people
the bone of contention is your statement of him being the best governor in Nigeria.
Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by elsomm(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
sarrki:

Governor Nyesom can you please work for those that voted you instead of this power tussle of a thing

Confessions. So u agree he was actually elected. That's good

1 Like

Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by ofwest47(m): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
the man must have got tired of associating with wicked wike
Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by autonomous22: 1:01am On Dec 31, 2016
sarrki:

Don't wori he is doing his best, we r not complaining......
Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by autonomous22: 1:05am On Dec 31, 2016
sarrki:

You must be joking
Who ganduje n Ambode epp .....
Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by autonomous22: 1:05am On Dec 31, 2016
sarrki:

You must be joking
Who ganduje n Ambode epp .....
Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 31, 2016
Enice:
the bone of contention is your statement of him being the best governor in Nigeria.

Google is your friend
Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by Ikwerreboy(m): 4:52am On Dec 31, 2016
sarrki:

He is our favourite here in Rivers state nd ofcos he is doing drastically well dont cum here to say wat u dnt know frm ur poor kitchen mumu.
Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by Blizzy9ja: 5:17am On Dec 31, 2016
Nerdychica:
you didn't construct any road , you only fix a few port holes in woji , you guys should stop sounding like he constructed one magnificent road like that , he is trying yes we know that , but to call him the best is a complete joke , salaries have not been paid , health centers are in bad shape , primary schools are worse , eleme /akpajo is a no go area because of security , the elelenwo to oil mill road is in a terrible condition , i can go on and on , he is trying but not the best at all
You can agree woth me that there are more good roads in PH wink
Nerdychica:
You can agree with me that there are more good roads in PH... He approved loans to private hospitals in Rivers state, paid up the salaries of workers of BMH, the oil mill road has been awarded... Rivers state is not owing any worker... Even if he kills himself you'll never be satisfied, I know your type.
Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by GenSam(m): 5:51am On Dec 31, 2016
FreeGlobe:

No other governor has done more roads than wike, from trans amadi, to rumuosi, etc.. Even rapair of roads, the amusement park ongoing.. You will be lying to yourself if you say wike has not been working for rivers people

Wike is just going around resurfacing already good roads just to deceive rivers that he is working...APC putting him under pressure that is why he is doing this clueless projects..Does he have a plan fo rivers? Nope.....he just woke up and decided to do what his mind tells him. Hypocrisy.....Clueless Governor and weak people are clapping for him...pity rivers people
Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by henryhemon(m): 5:55am On Dec 31, 2016
FreeGlobe:

You have fish brain. Ambode of Lagos state? I pity your lineage.
Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by Leader01(m): 8:06am On Dec 31, 2016
Someone is seated somewhere, remote-controlling these people. Resigning for no reason...... very funny lawmakers
Re: Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns by Enice(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2016
Gabbysky:

Google is your friend
Google is my friend! You are really funny. Hw many Governor have you heard shouting "kill anybody and everybody" or threatening INEC staffs that "I will kill you. You will not leave this state" don't you know that Rivers state is a killing jungle now because of wicked Wike?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? / Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval / Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.