Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,178 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique (7353 Views)

How To Deal With Strong-armed Robbery In Lagos Traffic. / Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya / Armed Robbers Ordered Luxury Driver To Crush Passengers Without Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by reindeer: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2009
Im just hoping my windshield is red hot from the sun when they throw grin
erm, do they add some seasoning?
wouldn't be bad to enjoy free drive-through omelette.

on a serious note,now im scared!
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2009
reindeer:

Im just hoping my windshield is red hot from the sun when they throw grin
erm, do they add some seasoning?
wouldn't be bad to enjoy free drive-through omelette.

on a serious note,now im scared!
that was hilarious!! dont forget your spachela to scrape it off the windshield!!

koolchicco:

Yes you CAN if u try harder, tho I must admit it can be very difficult abinitio.

About the cuteness. . .Erm, I berra leave it in parenthesis. smiley
chips are too good to let go.
i dont get it, leave what in parenthesis?
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by Meklex(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2009
Hmm, it is not easy to aim an egg to a moving car not to talk of throwing it at the windscreen. the guyz should enter the army and become snipers, what a talent
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2009
Meklex:

Hmm, it is not easy to aim an egg to a moving car not to talk of throwing it at the windscreen. the guyz should enter the army and become snipers, what a talent
now that i think about it, youre right!
cant they make more money by being snipers?
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by Meklex(m): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2009
they can be basketballers or even, they can play darts and bowling or even snooker, I mean billards. There are many of them to choose from, rather than throwing egg, peace
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by moreshow(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2009
Thks for the piece of advice, On the contrary sha, 9ja youth won't cease to amaze me with our ever coming intuition and techniques (GR* asset abroad) lol
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by CrazyMan(m): 8:38am On Nov 22, 2009
Thanks for that advice. God would indeed see us through.
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by Tcrack(m): 10:45am On Nov 22, 2009
thank God se i no get car. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by atilla(m): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2009
Naija
when you buy eggs for your midnight indomie, be careful you dont get lynched by a mob or maybe arrested by police.
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by ehisianya(m): 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2009
This is a wonderful tip 4 this season.

Thnaks senda[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by bandely(m): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2009
Tcrack:

lol! grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by dozieme: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2009
thanks 4 d update
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by Xam9: 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2009
Thanks 4 dis
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by babadami: 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2009
hmmmmmnnnnn!Nigeria people,thanks for the info
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by Debroslink: 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked DESPERATE ILLEGAL MEANS TO MAKE MONEY. NA WA 4 NAIJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2009
@poster thanks for the updates , and @all readers best solution to this is to commit our ways onto the lord ans srongly have faith in ps 91 , even if they throw thousand of eggs only with our eyes shall we see cos they will not come near us. but i believe very soon if snake discover say na amu robba na dem get eggs now dem go dey pursue dem grin and thank God say na bush them go dey throw the eggs come express and snake sef like egg na too dey combat with dem sef. cool
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by rasputinn(m): 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2009
Those thinking this's a waste of egg are just being silly,how dare you guys compare freaking eggs to cars
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by mamagee3(f): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2009
This thread is hilarious! grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by lemmycop: 12:06am On Nov 23, 2009
Eggs? shocked shocked shocked Wahala dey ooo
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by Hercules75(m): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2009
Nagode, my bro. U know its Xmas period, driving @ 9th is too bad in Nigeria. The Lord will help us
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by Caringpro(f): 10:49am On Nov 23, 2009
@ Poster,

Gos bless you for giving us this piece of information
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by stede(m): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2009
@ poster,
thank 4 ur post
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by GTay(m): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2009
Tcrack:

Are you serious, ? Should i say amen to this grin
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by Nezan(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2009
These guys are forever researching on new robbing techniques.
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by Jeovy(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2009
ole with techinques
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2009
These are egged robbers.Real arm robbers use guns to halt you and your vehicle. I have told people to fly for Xmas.Did I hear robbery on the plane? If you can't afford, sit tight where you are and send your folks some cash electronically.No even give persons to help you deliver.
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by 700john: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2009
Good Advice saves lives!
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by shiroro: 1:03am On Nov 26, 2009
ok o we don hear?
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by bighead1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2009
funny though but still helpfull thanks man
Re: Beware Of Armed Robbers New Technique by GeorgeD1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2009
na wao! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut For Two Months / 11 Ideas That Can Help You Avoid Traffic Congestion In Nigerian Cities / USA Travel Port Of Entry Issues...comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.