Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

I Can Be Of Use To A Farmer Who Helps Me With What I Need - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Can Be Of Use To A Farmer Who Helps Me With What I Need (1102 Views)

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / 12 Things You Must Know As A Farmer / 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Be Of Use To A Farmer Who Helps Me With What I Need by 3276reliance: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Please see the link to my previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3044126/introducing-water-pump-works-24/1

When I found out about this pump and build myself one, my primary thought was to take advantage of its usefulness by starting my all year round vegetable farm. Then it occurred to me I could use it to make money to start my farm, but this has not worked partly because I came around during the raining period, secondly I have not been able to get a suitable place in my area to really demonstrate, it needs to be properly installed. It doesn't work like other pump, it can not be used in farms with wide river, swamps or pond. The best choice is a STREAM not too deep and not too wide, in fact, the thinner the better to work with. some labor is needed across the flow of the stream before the pump can be installed, after that, it's free water 24/7
Re: I Can Be Of Use To A Farmer Who Helps Me With What I Need by 3276reliance: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Something like this

Re: I Can Be Of Use To A Farmer Who Helps Me With What I Need by 3276reliance: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
My concern now is not my inability to push the pump into the market, (with time it will be known) my worry is missing the dry season farming. I do not have a place I can use.

So I am looking for a farmer who has enough farmland with a stream, who can lend me 2 acres (not hectares). The idea is to pay back by building his own pump, and generally supervise his water supply especially if he/she does not stay much in the farm.

I will be using one acre for ewedu and the other for tomato. I do not intend to stay permanently there, just to have a start.

I'm prepared to stay in the nearest village, in the pictures are things I have been buying one after the other in readiness for this, I love the village life if I can make my money there.

Thank you for reading this
Re: I Can Be Of Use To A Farmer Who Helps Me With What I Need by 3276reliance: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
An mppt solar charge controller, a portable inverter and the ram pump

Re: I Can Be Of Use To A Farmer Who Helps Me With What I Need by 3276reliance: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
A major component in the ram pump, my small battery. Will need a bigger one eventually, but this can take care of phone charging for a while. Just need a solar module to complete.

WhatsApp 07054288048

Re: I Can Be Of Use To A Farmer Who Helps Me With What I Need by kayzat: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
where is your location bro
Re: I Can Be Of Use To A Farmer Who Helps Me With What I Need by firstparagon: 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Am National Agropreneur Matters Secretary of patriots agribusiness network .The organization is on a mission to produce 4 million agromillionaires within 4 years across the nation. Our goal is to put a stop to financial slavery, hunger, poverty ,unemployment, etc via agribusiness. Our membership is free as we are starting it from grassroot. We are presently in 25 states and more than 100 LGAs across the nation.
Our organization can meet your need as long as you agree with our terms and conditions which is interest and commitment in agribusiness.
You may contact me for more enquiries: 07068679515.
Regards.

Patriot Adebisi Taofeek
National Agropreneur Matters Secretary,
Patriots Agribusiness Network
Re: I Can Be Of Use To A Farmer Who Helps Me With What I Need by 3276reliance: 10:04am On Jan 21, 2017
kayzat:
where is your location bro

Ogun state, thanks
Re: I Can Be Of Use To A Farmer Who Helps Me With What I Need by kayzat: 11:01am On Jan 21, 2017
3276reliance:

Ogun state, thanks

Which LG ?
Re: I Can Be Of Use To A Farmer Who Helps Me With What I Need by 3276reliance: 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
kayzat:

Which LG ?

Ipokia
Re: I Can Be Of Use To A Farmer Who Helps Me With What I Need by INFOTECH2: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
3276reliance:

Ipokia

Oke odan?
Re: I Can Be Of Use To A Farmer Who Helps Me With What I Need by 3276reliance: 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
INFOTECH2:

Oke odan?

Idi-Iroko

(1) (Reply)

My Baby Snails Are Dying. / Garden And Mini Farm Tools For Sale / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.