Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,559 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

Aregbesola Receives Award As Nigeria’s Governor Of The Year In Education(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Receives Award As Nigeria’s Governor Of The Year In Education(photos) (724 Views)

Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello / Aregbesola Receives UNIOSUN Medical Doctor Graduates From Ukraine / Atiku Abubakar Commissions Peacock College Of Education (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Receives Award As Nigeria’s Governor Of The Year In Education(photos) by NewsPoacher: 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/photos-aregbesola-receives-award-nigerias-governor-year-education/

Osun state Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola has been invested with the award of Nigeria’s Governor of the year in Education by African Education Monitor Magazine. Aregbesola received the award, Friday, from the Chief Executive Official, African Education Monitor Magazine, Oludaisi Adetarami.

Pix: Governor State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, receiving an Award of the Nigerian Governor of the year in Education (2016) from the Publisher, Chief Executive Official, African Education Monitor Magazine, Oludaisi Adetarami (right), during his Investiture as Nigerian Governor of the year in Education (2016) by African Education Monitor Magazine at the State Secretariat Abere on Thursday 29-12-2016.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/06/17/olulade-star-among-nigerian-medical-graduates-at-howard-university/

Monday, June 17, 2019

Recently, Nigerians made a record at Howard University, with 46 of them among the 96 graduating medical students.Out of the 27 awards, Nigerians also won 16.

Undeniably, the star of the graduating Nigerians was Olumide Olulade, who graduated first in his class in the College of Medicine.

As profiled by newsroom.howard.edu, Olulade followed the path to Howard through the example of family members. His brother graduated with a Howard medical degree in 2008. His mother graduated from the Howard University College of Pharmacy in the class of 1977.

He plans to pursue a career in interventional radiology.

“My mother is the reason I went to medical school. When I finished my Ph.D. and was working as a researcher, she got sick. I realized in that moment that I couldn’t help her at all. It was a turning point. I decided that I wanted to be able to be at the bedside helping people who get sick. I think research is amazing but I realized I wanted to be directly engaged in care.”

Urbanintellectuals.com reported that: “Never before at Howard University or any University in the United States has this happened. These Nigerian students completely dominated the ceremony and made history”.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Receives Award As Nigeria’s Governor Of The Year In Education(photos) by sarrki(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ogbeni doing Omoluabi great

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Receives Award As Nigeria’s Governor Of The Year In Education(photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
Well deserved

Re: Aregbesola Receives Award As Nigeria’s Governor Of The Year In Education(photos) by sarrki(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
We are Omoluabi

Ogbeni is a Good Ambassador of OMOLUABI

With the meager resources thank you aregbe

God bless the state of osun

God bless Aregbe

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Aregbesola Receives Award As Nigeria’s Governor Of The Year In Education(photos) by Donexy16(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
The award should have been given to Ambode.
Re: Aregbesola Receives Award As Nigeria’s Governor Of The Year In Education(photos) by Opakan2: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Children of hate will soon be here..

They will flood the whole place about flat heads being the best heads in the country.. just watch

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Receives Award As Nigeria’s Governor Of The Year In Education(photos) by FlyoruB: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
Very well-deserved.

Re: Aregbesola Receives Award As Nigeria’s Governor Of The Year In Education(photos) by FlyoruB: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2016

Re: Aregbesola Receives Award As Nigeria’s Governor Of The Year In Education(photos) by alexiej(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
All these stupid awards that pple give upandan... So that they can collect money... undecided undecided

The same Aregbe that hasn't paid teachers salaries for months is now Governor of the Year for education

Why do we keep celebrating mediocrity in this country sef?
I know some mediocre minded zombies wuld start running their mouths now... But the truth doesn't care.
Re: Aregbesola Receives Award As Nigeria’s Governor Of The Year In Education(photos) by three: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
A simple google search shows that this relatively inconsequential award has only been given to 2 people.

Meanwhile the so-called African Education Monitor Magazine doesn't have a WEBSITE!!! they're running a account (and we know where that got madam Linda)

If the award so pleases the recipients and their wards so be it

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not, Will Never Steal Money From Or Defraud Federal Government Of Nigeria / the North Cannot Be Instigated To War / "No Retreat, No Surrender: Protests Must Go On!" 2baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.