Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Can Anything Good Ever Come Out Of Politics? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Anything Good Ever Come Out Of Politics? (304 Views)

2nd Niger Bridge Now Subject Of Politics, Insult To Ndigbo, Rights Group Laments / Clampdown On Intels: Stay Clear Of Politics, Frank Tells FIRS, NPA / Retired Generals Warn Military To Stay Out Of Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anything Good Ever Come Out Of Politics? by Ssholly(m): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
I admit that i have raised a loaded question, with no expectaition of a satisfactory answer, a candid expression of my frustration with politics of self-interest parading as anything but.

Politics is the institution for managing the affairs of a commuoity for the well-being of its people. As such, it is a nobld venture. As the political community is the highest organisation, politics is conceptualised as the highest institution worthy only of selfless patriots.

Politics as now turn to selfish act, no longer looking into peoples interest.
So painful!!!
Re: Can Anything Good Ever Come Out Of Politics? by BlackDBagba: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Very sad
Re: Can Anything Good Ever Come Out Of Politics? by delishpot: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
Yes. I hope to become a politician some day soon and I will do positive things when I get elected

(1) (Reply)

Union Asks Niger To Pay Workers Full Emoluments / Saraki Promises To Intervene In Aviation Sector Facility Crisis / Please Listen And Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.