Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

#tweetattack Nigerians Out For Yemi Alade See Funny Tweets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #tweetattack Nigerians Out For Yemi Alade See Funny Tweets (1234 Views)

Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) / Victoria Kimani Twerks For Yemi Alade (photos) / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#tweetattack Nigerians Out For Yemi Alade See Funny Tweets by legit9ja(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
The lady who has been looking for her Johnny since 2015 "Yemi Alade" has been buzzing on twitter since morning with different comments from music lovers and followers on twitter after winning the best female artiste at the Sound City MVP 2016.

Well, she hasn't dropped a new Afrocentric music video and she hasn't released new sexy photos. Why Yemi Alade is a trending topic is because of the quality of her lyrics.

People have been concerned for a while about Yemi Alade's music and her lyrics. Her 'Koffi Anan' freestyle video raised a lot of eyebrows. I mean the lyrics were very questionable.

When she released the video for the oddly titled 'Tumbum', Nigerians had enough or so they said. Yes, the title of the song is very pedestrian and the lyrics are very poor, so the outrage and criticisms are fair.

See Some Tweets Below: http://www.legit9ja.com/2016/12/tweetattack-nigerians-yemi-alade-see-funny-tweets.html

Re: #tweetattack Nigerians Out For Yemi Alade See Funny Tweets by Horlufemi(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
here see the the reading yourself

Re: #tweetattack Nigerians Out For Yemi Alade See Funny Tweets by sweettease(f): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
Horlufemi:
here see the the reading yourself
Apparently you give enough fck to comment and upload a picture about not giving a fck undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #tweetattack Nigerians Out For Yemi Alade See Funny Tweets by stan241(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
She shouldn't have made that video she made though, very amateurish.

Haven't really ever liked her songs though, i prefer listening to Nikki laoye or Sheyi Shay.

1 Like

Re: #tweetattack Nigerians Out For Yemi Alade See Funny Tweets by Horlufemi(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
sweettease:

Apparently you give enough fck to comment and upload a picture about not giving a fck undecided

How do I pass the message across that I don't give a fvck. how would you know that idgaf. anyway

1 Like

Re: #tweetattack Nigerians Out For Yemi Alade See Funny Tweets by sweettease(f): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
Horlufemi:

How do I pass the message across that I don't give a fvck. how would you know that idgaf. anyway
By not seeking idgaf attention tongue

1 Like

Re: #tweetattack Nigerians Out For Yemi Alade See Funny Tweets by Akinlekanwr(m): 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
Its your fvck to give or keep. You need not tell us bro
Horlufemi:

You're right
sweettease:

Re: #tweetattack Nigerians Out For Yemi Alade See Funny Tweets by Horlufemi(m): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
Akinlekanwr:
Its your fvck to give or keep. You need not tell us bro

You're right
sweettease:

Please I have freedom to not give a fvck. Lemme to exercise my right to not give a fvck

Re: #tweetattack Nigerians Out For Yemi Alade See Funny Tweets by LegalBaby(f): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
mildly unsolicitated
Re: #tweetattack Nigerians Out For Yemi Alade See Funny Tweets by kollintin(m): 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
sowi to ask is she still singing.if yes den shes making money.dats all that matters..#owo ni koko
Re: #tweetattack Nigerians Out For Yemi Alade See Funny Tweets by safarigirl(f): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
LegalBaby:
the only mildly reasonable song she ever sang is johnny
you haven't heard Duro Timi, Kissing, Nagode, Africa?

@topic, my biggest problem with people criticizing Yemi is that they are the same one dancing to lyrics like:

1) You say you like cassava, I get big cassava

2) Your problem dey for your back

3) shake it, baby don't break it, it took your mama nine months to make it

3) Starboy make me dance, daddy yo make me dance

4) You think say the world dey revolve around your bumbum

And they are yet to call out these guys, but they think they can come at the most successful Nigerian female artiste in Nigeria?

Let them also go and ask Beyonce why she does lyrics like

1) I ain't sorry, I ain't sorry (repeat for 3 minutes)

2) ladies get that alcohol (x7)..smack smack, smack it in the air

but hey, people must talk

(1) (Reply)

Church Invites Obesere As Special Guest Artiste (photos) / Amanda Ebeye Throws Bombshell:"my Son's Father Is A Pretender" / Adekunle Gold Reveals The Girl He Has A Crush On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.