Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Don't Let A Quack Engineer Fool U, Let Building Collapsing Stop In NIG. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Let A Quack Engineer Fool U, Let Building Collapsing Stop In NIG. (438 Views)

Don't Let The Quacks Engineers Fool U,let Building Collapsing Stop In Nigeria / Don't Let Quack Engineer Fool U, Let Building Collapsing Stop In Nigeria / Don't Let D Quack Engineer Fool U, Let Building Collapsing Stop In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Let A Quack Engineer Fool U, Let Building Collapsing Stop In NIG. by nifemiayoade(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
Any engineer dat does not believe in team work [working along with d ARCHITECT] is a quack engineer, Stop given
your plan,builing or structure to quack contractor because of
d price and at d end u we end up lossing because they we
not giv u want u want or pay 4, investigate on a company dat
u want giv your builing 2 , where by a construction company
can giv u what u want and build what u want without lossing
with avoidable price, ARAN ARCHITECTURE AND
CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, we build a house to the toast of
what u want and in model style,we also help you 2 collect
the approval and seal of ownership of your building. we are
the best in construction , try us 2 day and u we see d diffent
add on whatsapp or call 08069253261

1 Share

Re: Don't Let A Quack Engineer Fool U, Let Building Collapsing Stop In NIG. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Slick 3D is not proof of structurally built edifices.

My suggestion is that you copy great ones on this forum like Spyder880, Aventures, Skimanki, AbdulWastecx, etc and show your build pictures from ground breaking.

I say this just in case you really want to get traction on your posts.

1 Like

Re: Don't Let A Quack Engineer Fool U, Let Building Collapsing Stop In NIG. by nifemiayoade(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
Yes u are right but we don't post our customer work on d forum, because we hav alot of them here and according 2 d company law but we only show u a 3d and d finished work on site

Re: Don't Let A Quack Engineer Fool U, Let Building Collapsing Stop In NIG. by InvertedHammer: 12:28am On Dec 31, 2016
nifemiayoade:
Any engineer dat does not believe in team work [working along with d ARCHITECT] is a quack engineer, Stop given
your plan,builing or structure to quack contractor because of
d price and at d end u we end up lossing because they we
not giv u want u want or pay 4, investigate on a company dat
u want giv your builing 2 , where by a construction company
can giv u what u want and build what u want without lossing
with avoidable price, ARAN ARCHITECTURE AND
CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, we build a house to the toast of
what u want and in model style,we also help you 2 collect
the approval and seal of ownership of your building. we are
the best in construction , try us 2 day and u we see d diffent
add on whatsapp or call 08069253261
/
Sometimes it boils down to presentation and marketing.

The way you represented Aran Architecture company above makes mockery of the company. I will not feel comfortable giving you even a contract to dig a suckaway for me. If you are this careless in marketing your company, how can a potential client trust your competence in managing a multi-million naira contract?

In trying to criticize, you came off worse.
\

1 Like

Re: Don't Let A Quack Engineer Fool U, Let Building Collapsing Stop In NIG. by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 31, 2016
I don't buy the customer confidentiality bit.

You can show the construction of the core of the building and then stop even before plastering. You don't have to tell us the name, location or budget.

Anyways, whatever works for your company. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

They Gotta Be Kidding Me:please Help ! / A Mini-flat Available In Anibaba Street Off Ikorodu Rd, Ketu. / How To Decorate A Nigerian Lady's Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.