Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Kick Off With This Hot Products 2017. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kick Off With This Hot Products 2017. (481 Views)

Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business / Mike Adenuga Names A Street After Himself In Banana Island, Residents Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kick Off With This Hot Products 2017. by goodbay: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hello my fellow nairalander, merry chriistmas and happy new year in advance. Dont sit like this watching. If you are have been thinking of what biz to do that will fetch you money on this coming year 2017.Why can't you get your hands on this products. Cos they are daily consuming products in the market and around your neighbourhood. So come for the training of the production of these hot products which are Nail dissolver and removal,Aftershaving lotion,Thinner for paint,shampoo and methylated spirits. I will show you the market where to sell them.I can also train on some products as well that are not mention here. Each product training goes for 5k. But if you want training on more than a product there will be reduction of price. For more info you can call me on this nos 07031081682

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Baby Abandoned By The Roadside At Abeokuta-lagos Expressway / Register Your Company Before Exporting; A DIY Guide For Young Agropreneur. / British Council And Transnational Oil & Gas Have Multiple Job Openings. Apply Nw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.