Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,555 members, 7,865,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Moscow Sends This Plane To Fly Its 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families Out Of U.S. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moscow Sends This Plane To Fly Its 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families Out Of U.S. (5080 Views)

Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens / Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. / Obama Expels Russian Diplomats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moscow Sends This Plane To Fly Its 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families Out Of U.S. by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 31, 2016
Yeah yeah

Cold war nonsense angry
Re: Moscow Sends This Plane To Fly Its 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families Out Of U.S. by magabounce(m): 6:52am On Dec 31, 2016
Zoharariel:
Nice one. Ilyushin Il-96 is Vladimirovich Putin's presidential jet.
U dont say
So he's kinda making a laughing stock out of US
Putin shaa
Re: Moscow Sends This Plane To Fly Its 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families Out Of U.S. by Osmondinho(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2016
Shame on Obama

when the USA where using their various security agencies to disrupt peace in other countries and killing their rulers, he thought karma is not a birch?

Syria, Libya, Egypt, Nigeria, Iran, Iraq etc came to mind.

useless Obama.... kiss the truth.

fight Russia and u fight China, North Korea, Iran, Iraq and all other Asian countries that have grudges against America. and don't forget Terrorist organizations waiting to take their pound of flesh on America fat ass

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moscow Sends This Plane To Fly Its 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families Out Of U.S. by Dexema(m): 8:40am On Dec 31, 2016
This is just a preview to the main movie, 2017 would be interesting cos a lot of dark secrets may be exposed in the mudslinging game to come.
Re: Moscow Sends This Plane To Fly Its 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families Out Of U.S. by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 31, 2016
Interesting drama

What a time to be alive
Re: Moscow Sends This Plane To Fly Its 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families Out Of U.S. by zicoraads: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2016
I wonder why some people here are saying Obama over reacted. In what sense if I may ask? For me, he didn't even do enough. And truth be told, I don't have much sympathy for him either. Under him America's invisibility in the comity of nations was lost.

Starting with his 'red line' over Syria that was never to be. As a leader like that, you don't issue threats and not follow it to its logical end. Well, looking at it from another angle, he probably left America with less wars than what he met.

On Putin, well, I wonder why some people still think him and Trump would remain as best buddies for long. Obama (who is more calm) tried it and failed. Let's just hope Trump and Putin won't start throwing bombs at each other soon.
Re: Moscow Sends This Plane To Fly Its 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families Out Of U.S. by kingsilly(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
Make I laugh small grin grin
Yet they are afraid of Putin grin grin grin
CNN and BBC don brainwash you grin grin
Keep it up grin grin
And Putin don't have US details abi ??
Russia will always outsmart US
Deal with that grin

Russia is smart for sure, outsmarting America not so sure
Re: Moscow Sends This Plane To Fly Its 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families Out Of U.S. by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2016
Obama is a terrorist supporter

Putin is the adult in the room here
Re: Moscow Sends This Plane To Fly Its 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families Out Of U.S. by KamalMarx: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2016
This is why I like karma. You think you are top of your game until you are bleeped up. America have been interfering in other countries business thinking no one would stop them just a little from Russia is making all of them cry foul. Russia enjoy your dominance while it last. Karma still coming for you though.
Re: Moscow Sends This Plane To Fly Its 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families Out Of U.S. by cliquevibes(m): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2016
ollah1:

You sound so pained. Btw if truly Russia hacked the DNC files then am glad they did. Washington ought to feel the same heat they send to other countries.

Two up for Russia

Don't ask me for the first one

And u sound a bit stupid, hw d f**k do I sound pained...

Am jst stating d facts, period..

I am really happy dat Russia as a nation is standing up 2 d U.S..
Re: Moscow Sends This Plane To Fly Its 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families Out Of U.S. by ManTiger(m): 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
ramdris:
Obama over reacted I must say.... He just keep making Putin more popular by the day especially as the Russian government has decided not to retaliate..
Russia has responded.
Re: Moscow Sends This Plane To Fly Its 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families Out Of U.S. by TheFreeOne: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
Dexema:
This is just a preview to the main movie, 2017 would be interesting cos a lot of dark secrets may be exposed in the mudslinging game to come.
True.

I am eagerly waiting for Putin response after Trump inauguration that'll cause "discomfort" to the US.

Obama ended his presidency on a bad footing by fighting another person's war (loser killary and the establishment) instead of maintaining the remainder of his battered image.

What a lame duck.
Re: Moscow Sends This Plane To Fly Its 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families Out Of U.S. by ichommy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
Zoharariel:
Nice one. Ilyushin Il-96 is Vladimirovich Putin's presidential jet.

GBAM!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Argentina, Uruguay And Brazil Recognize Palestine As State / Kenya's Megaprojects: What Can $50 Billion Do For A Country? CNN / Japan Was S.TUPID And Greedy To Build Nuclear Reactors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.