Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Strange Fetish Of A Young Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Strange Fetish Of A Young Man (1261 Views)

Mc Filter Mouth Power Of Weed. See Wetin Igbo Do This Young Man / Strange And Funny Meanings Of Some Yoruba Names In Igbo. / This Is What That Young Man Meant By "30 Billion For My Pocket" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Fetish Of A Young Man by Willy97(m): 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
What you are about to read might surprise you. I have a fart fetish for beautiful women. The thought of a woman farting on my face turns me on. Will I ever find someone out there who will help me fulfil my fetish? I will do anything to fulfil this fetish.

1 Like

Re: Strange Fetish Of A Young Man by ovaRAYted(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
This nigga!!¡¡!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Strange Fetish Of A Young Man by Bluezy13(m): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2016
Bia This Boy!!

Re: Strange Fetish Of A Young Man by ultimate73(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2016
biko

Re: Strange Fetish Of A Young Man by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
hmm guys and deficiency be like ant&sugar
Re: Strange Fetish Of A Young Man by fart4mee: 1:45am On Aug 02, 2017
MY FREIND YOU NEED HELP..i dont mean it as an insult or discouragement to what you fantasiz about, i am telling as a personal ex fetshishist...
THE TRUTH IS (and dont let any one deceive you) all FETISH COME WITH A COST AND ALL HAS A HIDDEN PSYCHOLOICAL DISADVANTAGE HIDDEN UNDER THE SURFACE PLEASUR DERIVED FROM THEM.. they are dangerous to both your health and social or person life..how?
if you dont get help now it will always come between you and your relationship in the future and you will be unable to love any lady who doesnt share your sexual attraction of fartig arround you.. evrn if you marry you will not be happy as long as your wife does not fart alot
you lose your self respect and dignity arround your friend and colleagues immediately they get to know of your fetish
any lady who knows that is your weakness will take advantage of you and will never love because they will belive you are sick, she will cheat you and will leave after she gets what she want
you cant find true love until you get rid of your feshish...think about it and start making adjustment...
stop watching or viewing images or videos of girl/ladies farting
start a relationship and be honest then tell the lady to help you recover from that problem by complaining bitterly anytime you fart or she caught you masturbating...
so many ways to remove your mind from thinking about girls farting, like reading , playing video games and not been alone or isolated all the time.. make friends ghat chat alot, what descent movies and pray as well...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When The Bullet Is Laced With Osogbo Weed / Public Opinion Needed. Pls Your Answer And Help Is Urgently Needed. / [memedeo]: 10 Nepa Moments Nigerians Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.