Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent (2820 Views)

President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) / Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana / Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by Chartey(m): 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
His Excellency John Dramani Mahama has been president of Ghana for the past four years.
He leaves office on January 7, 2017 for Nana Addo Dankwah Akufo-Addo to take over.
Whether President Mahama will make a return is a question for another day.
However, we have proof that Ghana’s president was the dopest on the African continent during his term in office.

1. When he was the only black Santa Claus in town

2. When he took ‘sipping’ to a whole new level

3. When his fitness level was second to none

4. Haters will say it’s photoshop

5. When he took the job way too serious than he should’ve

6. When he restored all of our faiths in love with this throwback photo

7. When Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari got nothing on him

8. When he gave ‘Men In Black’ Directors new cast goals

9. When his selfie game was too hot to handle

10.When he didn’t give an f about who this guy was

11. When other African presidents envied his football skills

12. When he made Lordina the one true bae

13. Obama even attests to the fact that President Mahama is dope

14. The only president in Africa who knows what’s up when it comes to dabbing

15. When he went for a ride like a boss

16. When he was too down to earth

17. When he thought about mother Ghana like no body’s business

18. When he was the true Commander In Chief

19. When he was too cool for democracy to handle

20. When he proved Ghana was the most peaceful country in Africa

21. When he was the Rasta man we all wished he would be

22. Or had the dopest beard alive.

23. We believe after his presidency, tailoring could be the next step.

I pray Ghanaians don't miss him the way Nigerians miss GEJ.

http://omgvoice.com/news/president-mahama-dopest/

4 Likes

Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
I like him too. He z kinda handsome in a weird way lipsrsealed
Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by Chartey(m): 12:26am On Dec 31, 2016
Skenol:
I like this guy.
He's likeable.

1 Like

Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by Chartey(m): 12:27am On Dec 31, 2016
Jobia:
I like him too. He z kinda handsome in a weird way lipsrsealed

Handsome he is. Na d weird na im I no come know o.

1 Like

Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by Chartey(m): 12:27am On Dec 31, 2016
Lalasticlala make I wake you up?
Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by onatisi(m): 12:44am On Dec 31, 2016
Skenol:
I like this guy.
That man will be really misses in Ghana politics . He has a lot of charisma and personality. His Campaign song is now the number 1 hit song in ghana( o napo).

2 Likes

Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by Caseless: 2:08am On Dec 31, 2016
I wanted him to win , not because of his achievements, but because of his likeability. But Ghana people spoke with a thunderous voice. Best of luck!

NB: I don't miss Jonathan for 0.000001 second

Who misses a thief?

3 Likes

Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by tollyboy5(m): 3:50am On Dec 31, 2016
Oh! As cute as buhari smiley
Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by Nogodye(m): 6:17am On Dec 31, 2016
Cluess as GEJ
Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by EngrKem: 6:43am On Dec 31, 2016
Caseless:
I wanted him to win , not because of his achievements, but because of his likeability. But Ghana people spoke with a thunderous voice. Best of luck!

Who misses a thief?

Abacha never stole- buhari

2 Likes

Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 31, 2016
Op, are yhu from Ghana? If not yhu tried

Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by ba7man(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2016
EngrKem:

Abacha never stole- buhari
Abacha was too big to steal, he simply ordered CBN to print him naira notes and he converted it to dollars.

1 Like

Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by 1stladdy(f): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2016
Caseless:

Who misses a thief?

no body cares.. You're not even relevant

1 Like

Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by babyfaceafrica: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2016
Okay
Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by Caseless: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2016
1stladdy:
no body cares.. You're not even relevant
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by Franky826: 10:40am On Dec 31, 2016
When you say these this in Kumasi!!!

1 Like

Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by Franky826: 10:40am On Dec 31, 2016
When you say these things in Kumasi!!!

grin

Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by Chartey(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2016
onatisi:

That man will be really misses in Ghana politics . He has a lot of charisma and personality. His Campaign song is now the number 1 hit song in ghana( o napo).
He sure does. You can't be Ghana president without charisma. Even vice sef. One of the reasons he lost was because his vice was not even visible when Nana Addo's running mate was busy giving the ruling party serious headache.

1 Like

Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by GoodandBad007: 10:53am On Dec 31, 2016
What is ur business with Ghana
Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by greatgod2012(f): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2016
GoodandBad007:
What is ur business with Ghana

Ghana is in Africa and very close to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by Chartey(m): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
Caseless:

Who misses a thief?

Rice never cost for where u dey abi? U don chop beleful na why.
Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by Chartey(m): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
tollyboy5:
U no go vex o but anytime wey I see PMB na scarecrow dey come my mind.
Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by Chartey(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
Caseless:

Who misses a thief?

Rice never cost for where u dey abi? U don chop beleful na why.

1 Like

Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by Chartey(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
tollyboy5:
Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by Chartey(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
tollyboy5:
Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by Cletus77(m): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
Caseless:

Who misses a thief?

what did he steal from you?
Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2016
I wish to see "Sai BaBa " operate a LAPTOP computer or better still a DESKTOP, confidently.
Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by Chartey(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
EVILFOREST:
I wish to see "Sai BaBa " operate a LAPTOP computer or better still a DESKTOP, confidently.

He has people like Japhet Omojuwa to operate it for him na. Can't you see the huge sum allocated to his social media attack dogs this year?
Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by Chartey(m): 7:26am On Jan 20, 2017
onatisi:

Boss. I dey find you.
Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by Chartey(m): 7:27am On Jan 20, 2017
Nogodye:
Cluess as GEJ
And Buhari has all the clues.
Re: 23 Times Mahama Was The Dopest President On The African Continent by onatisi(m): 7:27am On Jan 20, 2017
Chartey:

Boss how I go take contact you? E get wetin dey ground.
Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue. / Senate Presidency: Mindless Marginalisation Of S'east By APC Must Stop - Anyim / SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.