Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread (217788 Views)

Unilag 2017/2018 Screening Exercise And Past Questions Discussion / Unilag 2017/2018 Msc Finance Hopefuls, Lets Meet. Free Past Questions. / Unilag 2017 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Deejay69: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2017
Twizzy30:
hello sir, you should wait for a day or two, the admission in progress would change to admitted. same happened to me n i waited for like 3 days.

Thank you so much @Twizzy30. Though we've been checking it since Monday, but I guess we keep waiting for now.
Please if anyone has further info, kindly share with us.
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ClilT: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
what certificate do you have for the direct entry
gboisgroups:
Pls I need help, I am planning to do my direct entry to unilag, uniilorin and futmina. The course am going for is art and design. Pls is their anybody that as an idea on what procedure to start from. Pls it's urgent.
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ClilT: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
If you wish to study Medicine, Pharmacy, Geology, Law, Economics and other top notch professional courses, and you are finding admission difficult after you have studied tirelessly for jamb and utme without success. why not apply for the A level programme and gain admission by direct entry into 200 level into any university of choice. its the real deal now.but you must not be lazy or social freak if you do want to do well and move on successfully. There are colleges here in Nigeria that offer A level cambridge programme . some are expensive while others are slightly affordable. if you need more information or guidelines feel free to text 09025122540
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Twizzy30(m): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
Deejay69:

Thank you so much @Twizzy30. Though we've been checking it since Monday, but I guess we keep waiting for now.
Please if anyone has further info, kindly share with us.
you are welcome sir.
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by labodinho: 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
QUICK INFO FROM DSA
The release of the list of admitted students is now the responsibility of JAMB. Candidates should therefore check their profiles on JAMB Website.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Koats14(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
What will happen if I don't submit my application tonight? Because as at the time I'm composing this post, the Diploma (OND, HND and other diplomas) options still can't save and continue due to a null error I think. I used NCE option and filled my OND details but I haven't submitted yet.
Cc cutiedave
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by cutiedave(m): 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
Koats14:
What will happen if I don't submit my application tonight? Because as at the time I'm composing this post, the Diploma (OND, HND and other diplomas) options still can't save and continue due to a null error I think. I used NCE option and filled my OND details but I haven't submitted yet.
Cc cutiedave
I did exactly d same as u...i was at d admission office today and i met a lot of other ond candidates with d same problem... We were asked to write a letter to d deputy registrar and attach d error page, payment advise slip,ond result... With the letter...

Bt am very sure d site wont be closed today...lets wait and see what happens b4 monday, as dey are now aware of our predicament
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Koats14(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
cutiedave:

I did exactly d same as u...i was at d admission office today and i met a lot of other ond candidates with d same problem... We were asked to write a letter to d deputy registrar and attach d error page, payment advise slip,ond result... With the letter...

Bt am very sure d site wont be closed today...lets wait and see what happens b4 monday, as dey are now aware of our predicament
So in other words, I shouldn't submit right?
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by cutiedave(m): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Koats14:
So in other words, I shouldn't submit right?
I wont advise u submit with nce o
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Koats14(m): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
cutiedave:
I wont advise u submit with nce o
okay bro. Thanks.
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
labodinho:
QUICK INFO FROM DSA
The release of the list of admitted students is now the responsibility of JAMB. Candidates should therefore check their profiles on JAMB Website.

@labodinho sir are you saying if our profile says admitted, it means we have been admitted or is it just the former people on d merit list. Thanks sir
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by adedolapo2017: 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
And nobody is talking about the pharmacy list
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by labodinho: 12:10am On Nov 25, 2017
Jadedgrace98:

@labodinho sir are you saying if our profile says admitted, it means we have been admitted or is it just the former people on d merit list. Thanks sir

yes, means you've been admitted. you're welkm ma
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by cutiedave(m): 1:35am On Nov 25, 2017
labodinho:

yes, means you've been admitted. you're welkm ma
Would dere be exams for direct entry guys?
Coz dere is now exam pass in our portals
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by labodinho: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2017
cutiedave:
Would dere be exams for direct entry guys? Coz dere is now exam pass in our portals
you guys will be writing exam if there's exam pass on ur portal.
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by cutiedave(m): 8:27am On Nov 25, 2017
labodinho:

you guys will be writing exam if there's exam pass on ur portal.
dere is bt d dats is very wrong...showing 7th of october
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Alacrity12: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2017
is dere any d. e student who has completed d form and has printed the exam pass successfully..
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by cutiedave(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2017
Alacrity12:
is dere any d. e student who has completed d form and has printed the exam pass successfully..
i kw a guy dat has...bt d date on the exam pass was backdated... October 7...
I dont think derez exam for d.e...itz d utme modification dat affected our portal

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by sanyamike(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2017
(0) (Reply)
IJMB Registration For 2018/2019 Sessiovisit ll Details) by sanyamike(m): 1:37pm On Nov 16
IJMB Registration

for 2018/2019

session

(full details)

This is to Inform the General public that the IJMB Registration for 2018/2019 session has begun.

For those who were unable to gain admission into their university of choice this year this is your chance to change that.

This post is expected to :

Provide concise details on what ijmb is and how to register for IJMB
Tell you about the various IJMB Registration centres we have around the country.
Give you insights about our study centers around the country.
Inform you about the closing date for the IJMB registration for 2018/2019 session.
Briefly we will be telling you what IJMB is and how it works

IJMB Programme, IJMB is a Programme that runs for about 9-11 months. After the programme, successful candidates are expected to secure 200lv admission into about 70-80% of universities in Nigeria. In order to undergo this programme just like every other educational programme you have to obtain a form.

After going through lectures for 9-10 months you are expected to sit for an exam.

Finally, you will be awarded point on how well you have performed after the exams.

The minimum points required to gain admission into any university is 5 points.

Over the years, most of our students have always scaled through this bar.

Requirements For Obtaining IJMB Form
The requirement for IJMB registration includes;

O/Level results (awaiting results can als apply pending University admission)
Two passport photographs.
N8,000 for the application form (non refundable)

Registration Centres to Obtain IJMB Form .
We have Registration centers all over the country where you can obtain the IJMB form

Ibadan

Lagos

Ilorin

Port Harcourt

Edo

Enugu

Kindly contact us for any of the addresses

We also have study centers all around Nigeria

Closing Date For IJMB Registration for 2018/2019 session
The form for 2018/2019 session will close by February and classes will begin by march.

For more info call 08148501101 or visit www.alevelsprogramme.com
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Ayotunde911(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
Jadedgrace98:

Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Ayotunde911(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
labodinho:
QUICK INFO FROM DSA

Please I really want to know how sure you are about this. So that I might know what to do and of course from whom to expect the list from; either JAMB OR UNILAG. Besides, is this information directed to those whose names were on the withdrawn merit list or to all candidates ie both jambites and direct entry. I just want to know the authenticity of this info.
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by originalDfzr: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2017
Hello people. The deadline for the submission of DE online screening has elapsed, the section for HND and other diplomas still don't have subjects to select from. Please does anyone has any up-to-date info on the workings of unilag DE. I am getting skeptical as rumors have it that there is going to be entrance test. Any valuable info will be well appreciated.
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by cutiedave(m): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
originalDfzr:
Hello people. The deadline for the submission of DE online screening has elapsed, the section for HND and other diplomas still don't have subjects to select from. Please does anyone has any up-to-date info on the workings of unilag DE. I am getting skeptical as rumors have it that there is going to be entrance test. Any valuable info will be well appreciated.
i wonder where d rumors abt d test came from...from their publication, there would only be online screening which has closed already... Wait for admission list
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by youngderek1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Does that mean that unilag is not releasing any merit or supplementary list?
labodinho:
QUICK INFO FROM DSA

Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by glammys: 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
hello guys,i jst checkd my admission status on caps system which z still showing me my former.course.i did unilag change of course,pls i want to ask if its safe lyk dat or z dere somtin i was.suppossd to do dat i dint do
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by finest0007(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
glammys:
hello guys,i jst checkd my admission status on caps system which z still showing me my former.course.i did unilag change of course,pls i want to ask if its safe lyk dat or z dere somtin i was.suppossd to do dat i dint do

Same issue here. Has electrical engineering there and 'Not admitted'. What's your admission status?

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by labodinho: 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
cutiedave:
dere is bt d dats is very wrong...showing 7th of october

i guess bcus itz post utme portal they r using for u guyz that's y derz mix up.... ignore
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by labodinho: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ayotunde911:

Please I really want to know how sure you are about this. So that I might know what to do and of course from whom to expect the list from; either JAMB OR UNILAG. Besides, is this information directed to those whose names were on the withdrawn merit list or to all candidates ie both jambites and direct entry. I just want to know the authenticity of this info.

i sent it as sent by DSA, unilag. Check jamb pprtal to knw ur status if nt updated yet, hold on for it
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by labodinho: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
youngderek1:
Does that mean that unilag is not releasing any merit or supplementary list?

merit n supplementary candidates r to check jamb portal for thr status
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Kodexixy: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
glammys:
to what course
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
adedolapo2017:
And nobody is talking about the pharmacy list
hey check your caps portal regularly cos I got a call that only a few courses are yet to be updated, pharmacy, nursing and some other courses.
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by cutiedave(m): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jadedgrace98:

hey check your caps portal regularly cos I got a call that only a few courses are yet to be updated, pharmacy, nursing and some other courses.
Any news on direct entry list and supplementary list??

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (108) (Reply)

FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions / List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.