Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Update On UniUyo Doughnut Seller (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On UniUyo Doughnut Seller (photos) (892 Views)

Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / FG Hands Over Seized Snakes, Spiders, Millipedes To UNIUYO (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On UniUyo Doughnut Seller (photos) by rtmajayi: 12:31am On Dec 31, 2016
Remember the story of the doughnuts seller that makes headline few weeks ago? Well according to reports, help seems to have come his way. This is shared by a lawyer who decided to look into the situation and decided to give the man a little raise from his purse. According to Inibehe Effiong, He said..

Today, I met with Mr. Lawrence-White Udoka, the doughnut seller and 200 level Pol. Science Education student of University of Uyo who became a national celebrity and media sensation after I posted his photos on social media.

By God's grace, the sum of N107,000.00 (One Hundred and Seven Thousand Naira) was realised from my funds raising campaign to assist his business. Recall that I promised to disclose the sum realized. He has used the money to rent a shop where people can sit and patronize his goods.

Mr. Lawrence-White has expressed his gratitude to everyone who contributed and those that patronize him daily.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/update-on-uniuyo-doughnut-seller-photos.html

Re: Update On UniUyo Doughnut Seller (photos) by rtmajayi: 12:31am On Dec 31, 2016
Who says Nigerians are wicked set of people?

Lalasticlala
Re: Update On UniUyo Doughnut Seller (photos) by laudate: 4:26am On Dec 31, 2016
I like his shorts. Where can I buy one? cheesy
Re: Update On UniUyo Doughnut Seller (photos) by rtmajayi: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2016
Lalasticlala, I think this deserves FP Pls...

Good morning

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Student’s Bleak Predictions For Nigeria In 2017 / PHOTOS: Man Arrested With Cocaine Stuffed In Shoe Soles / How Governor Ayade’s Bike Riders Stormed Calabar Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.