Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Pet Insurance - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pet Insurance (2567 Views)

Pet Dogs Dancing: Philippines Animal Advocate Shares Stunning Pictures / Zoetis To Launch Pumpkin Pet Insurance Offering Preventive Coverage / US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pet Insurance by Immorttal: 5:12am On Dec 31, 2016
Hello! Petlanders, I need a reputable Pet Insurance Company for my dog. Can anyone recommend a trusted firm.
Re: Pet Insurance by xana101: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2016
I don't understand. U mean u want to do insurance for ur dog. For what na? Life insurance or against pepper soup insurance.

1 Like

Re: Pet Insurance by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
Immorttal:
Hello! Petlanders, I need a reputable Pet Insurance Company for my dog. Can anyone recommend a trusted firm.

Chai! People dey vex oooooooo
You don insure human being first? Abeg I need insurance oooooooo: Am just joking, don't mind me.
Re: Pet Insurance by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
Immorttal:
grin grin
Re: Pet Insurance by TheOtherRoom: 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
Immorttal:
since an American Destiny child act insure her a$$ you too can insure your Pet
But
Pictures of the dog you wanna insure is important
Oya make we see
Re: Pet Insurance by Immorttal: 12:46am On Jan 01, 2017
xana101:
I don't understand. U mean u want to do insurance for ur dog. For what na? Life insurance or against pepper soup insurance.
life insurance
Re: Pet Insurance by Immorttal: 12:47am On Jan 01, 2017
Muafrika2:

grin grin
whats funny undecided

1 Like

Re: Pet Insurance by Immorttal: 12:49am On Jan 01, 2017
TheOtherRoom:
since an American Destiny child act insure her a$$ you too can insure your Pet
But
Pictures of the dog you wanna insure is important
Oya make we see
the dog is imported from Romania and very costly so its sensible that i insure him incases of unforeseen occurrence.
Re: Pet Insurance by TheOtherRoom: 12:57am On Jan 01, 2017
Immorttal:
the dog is imported from Romania and very costly so its sensible that i insure him incases of unforeseen occurrence.
if u like import it from China angry
I just wanna see picture grin
Re: Pet Insurance by Immorttal: 1:06am On Jan 01, 2017
TheOtherRoom:
if u like import it from China angry
I just wanna see picture grin
first we need to investigate your location. If you are from Calabar, no pishure for you. cheesy
Re: Pet Insurance by xana101: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2017
Pictures please.
I'm still wondering what u need an insurance for a dog for. Guy don't let people laugh at u. Just take good care of d dog and nothing would happen to him. Looking for a dog insurance in naija is ridiculous. #commonsense
Re: Pet Insurance by Immorttal: 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
xana101:
Pictures please.
I'm still wondering what u need an insurance for a dog for. Guy don't let people laugh at u. Just take good care of d dog and nothing would happen to him. Looking for a dog insurance in naija is ridiculous. #commonsense
ouch!! Just negodu what you posted cheesy
Re: Pet Insurance by hahn(m): 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
Immorttal:

cheesy grin
Re: Pet Insurance by Immorttal: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
hahn:

cheesy grin
Nnaa why the emoticon na. Happy New Year!!
Re: Pet Insurance by hahn(m): 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
Immorttal:
Nnaa why the emoticon na. Happy New Year!!

In a country where human life insurance is not reliable you dey think of dog insurance. INstaed make you buy cow kill for the whole neighbourhood tongue

Happy new year bro grin
Re: Pet Insurance by advanceDNA: 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
There nothing ridiculous about insuring ur pet...its even common in naija than u think..@xana101 u fall my hand..u sound more exposed when I read ur post..no offence though..if u own a Tibetan mastiff u won't mind insuring such magnificent breast anyways...lead way insurance does livestock insurance and that includes dogs. I insured my pets last year when I notice d I noticed my neighbours where being kinda fatally unfriendly...last year's premium was 10k for all dogs cost at 100k and below...even if u say ur dog is 80k u will still have to pay 10k premium....if u dog cost above 100k.... %age calculation starts to show up..u guys wil discuss better.

08154606724...his name is ola...just say his friend from zenith gave u his number...... livestock insurance is the easiest avenue insurance companies are defrauded...cos of the ease animals can drop dead..pple even kill their dog when they need cash..and claim payment....and that's why lead way assurance is still the only available company into it...pls ooooo,no do insurance fraud ooo. I no wan go jail as possible accomplice..
Re: Pet Insurance by Immorttal: 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
advanceDNA:
...lead way insurance does livestock insurance and that includes dogs. I insured my pets last year when I notice d I noticed my neighbours where being kinda fatally unfriendly...last year's premium was 10k for all dogs cost at 100k and below...or even if u say ur dog is 80k u will still have to pay 10k premium....if u dog cost above 100k.... %age calculation starts to show up..u guys wil discuss better.

08154606724...his name is ola...just say his friend from zenith gave u his number...... livestock insurance is the easiest avenue insurance company are defrauded...cos of the ease animals can drop dead..pple even kill their dog when they need cash..and claim payment....and that's why lead way assurance is still the only available company into it...pls ooooo,no do insurance fraud ooo. I no wan go jail as possible accomplice..
alright. Thanks. The dog in question is costly thats why i need insurance. But i want to know their stance and conditions incases of health risk or probably death.
Re: Pet Insurance by advanceDNA: 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
Immorttal:
alright. Thanks. The dog in question is costly thats why i need insurance. But i want to know their stance and conditions incases of health risk or probably death.

Well..first things first...they came for inspection at my residence ..this is to ensure u actually have a dog and not just posing with one bloody dog and later come and claim payment after the supposed death of the dog.

U must have a standard cage oooo...u can't just say u like ur dog to roam free I ur compound.

Neatly kept pet book with history of vaccination dhlpp, anti rabis,dwworming and the likes...

.One thing that insurance won't cover is negligence....so if ur dog dies as a result of the usual culprit...eg parvo, and any other kind of dog diseases that could easily have been taken cared of with vaccination and quick vet care .They could easily turn ur claim into negligence hence u don't get paid for ur possible loss...

well the list of condition is a 7page booklet...u'll get ur chance to read if u eventually go for the insurance....I ddnt read the package booklet much. I only read a few lines I saw condition that can make my claim denied.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Pet Insurance by Immorttal: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
advanceDNA:

Well..first things first...they came for inspection at my residence ..this is to ensure u actually have a dog and not just posing with one bloody dog and later come and claim payment after the supposed death of the dog.

U must have a standard cage oooo...u can't just say u like ur dog to roam free I ur compound.

Neatly kept pet book with history of vaccination dhlpp, anti rabis,dwworming and the likes...

.One thing that insurance won't cover is negligence....so if ur dog dies as a result of the usual culprit...eg parvo, and any other kind of dog diseases that could easily have been taken cared of with vaccination and quick vet care .They could easily turn ur claim into negligence hence u don't get paid for ur possible loss...

well the list of condition is a 7page booklet...u'll get ur chance to read if u eventually go for the insurance....I ddnt read the package booklet much. I only read a few lines I saw condition that can make my claim denied.

Good luck
Thank you bro, i don't think i can indulge in this with a Nigerian company again, they are dubious and untrustworthy.
Re: Pet Insurance by Immorttal: 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
advanceDNA:

Good luck
Thank you bro, i don't think i can indulge in this with a Nigerian company again, they are dubious and untrustworthy.

Meanwhile meet President Ot Ukladinikova

Re: Pet Insurance by JustPets: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
Immorttal:

@TailLords has a Pet Wellness (management) Plan that has automatic pet insurance for their Gold Plan. You can talk to them on 08068032669

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Pure St Bernard Breed At Affordable Price. / Kennels For Sale(2dogs Each) / Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Abuja, Another Promise Kept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.