Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Wizkid Snubs Yet Another Fan At The Soundcity MVP Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Snubs Yet Another Fan At The Soundcity MVP Awards (1317 Views)

AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) / Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Snubs Yet Another Fan At The Soundcity MVP Awards by Adonis3: 6:44am On Dec 31, 2016

Another snubbing incident happened, last night, during
the Sound City MVP Awards at the Eko Hotel and suites
in Lagos. Wizkid had arrived at the venue and was
directed to sit close to a young lady who was probably a
fan.​ ​The lady was reportedly star struck when Wizkid sat
beside her, as she suddenly kept a straight face on her phone

After some time she gathered the courage to take
some shots of wizkid with her phone. After few minutes,
Wizkid whispered to one of the crewmen he arrived with
and they had an exchange of seat as he made his guy
sit close to the lady.

Hmmm is Wizkid really over doing
this snub thing or its just his new personality. Recently
he snubbed Eva Alordiah’s fiance at the headies award
and the visuals went viral. This time luckily for him its a
picture not a video if not, Nigerians would have got no
chill on him whatsoever.

well, I think people should also chill and learn to comport themselves when with celebrities... abi na

lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Wizkid Snubs Yet Another Fan At The Soundcity MVP Awards by DuruCrusher(m): 6:46am On Dec 31, 2016
Make i pack here ist
Like say snubbing news the reach FP nowadays
Re: Wizkid Snubs Yet Another Fan At The Soundcity MVP Awards by osaslord500(m): 6:58am On Dec 31, 2016
grin
Re: Wizkid Snubs Yet Another Fan At The Soundcity MVP Awards by Lilshorecords(m): 6:58am On Dec 31, 2016
The real starboy.
Re: Wizkid Snubs Yet Another Fan At The Soundcity MVP Awards by Adonis3: 7:04am On Dec 31, 2016
as e dey hot. .
Re: Wizkid Snubs Yet Another Fan At The Soundcity MVP Awards by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:08am On Dec 31, 2016
Learn how not to inconvenience others!
Same shitheads trying to famz or raise dusts about such issues are worse snubs to their peceived lessers.
Where were these people when "juice no dey to mix his gin"?
Hypocrisy is of Nigerian origin aswear angry
Re: Wizkid Snubs Yet Another Fan At The Soundcity MVP Awards by Stegomiah: 7:09am On Dec 31, 2016
All these desperate bloggers
All i can see is a lady glued to her phone
A lady who gives no fu*k about who is sitting next to her
He might have swapped seat for several reasons
Nothing suggests otherwise in the pictures
Re: Wizkid Snubs Yet Another Fan At The Soundcity MVP Awards by sinaj(f): 7:10am On Dec 31, 2016
Celebrity fever!

Wizkid b feeling himself forgetting that his fans pushed him where he is today.

All these fans won't rest either. Star struck kor star strike ni mitcheeeeew!
Re: Wizkid Snubs Yet Another Fan At The Soundcity MVP Awards by dangotesmummy: 7:21am On Dec 31, 2016
Mshewee and why's wizkid looking at her like that undecided
Re: Wizkid Snubs Yet Another Fan At The Soundcity MVP Awards by Nixiepie(f): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2016
Zero fvck given......
Re: Wizkid Snubs Yet Another Fan At The Soundcity MVP Awards by segebase(m): 7:51am On Dec 31, 2016
abeg make I poo for here.....I no won carry this shitt enter 2017...

who get tissue.....

those who give a fvck r ova der

Re: Wizkid Snubs Yet Another Fan At The Soundcity MVP Awards by prettyesther20: 7:54am On Dec 31, 2016
o.p u don sing with drake before
Re: Wizkid Snubs Yet Another Fan At The Soundcity MVP Awards by WiseFool2(m): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2016
I think non of that happened. Wizkid don't just want people to think he was with the lady. That he came with her. I mean those that would be watching from home seeing pics of the show.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Snubs Yet Another Fan At The Soundcity MVP Awards by OKorowanta: 8:10am On Dec 31, 2016
WiseFool2:
I think non of that happened. Wizkid don't just want people to think he was with the lady. That he came with her. I mean those that would be watching from home seeing pics of the show.

Spot on.
Before reading d story that was what ran through my mind.
I thought she was with Wizkid.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Snubs Yet Another Fan At The Soundcity MVP Awards by bigtt76(f): 8:31am On Dec 31, 2016
Very true. He might have switched as a result of the photographer who took the pix and not necessarily because the lady was trying to take a selfie.

Why didn't we get to see the pix of the lady in a posing position? Besides we don't know the sequence of the pix.

What if Wizkid swapped seats to be closer to her and she did the snubbing? grin

WiseFool2:

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Snubs Yet Another Fan At The Soundcity MVP Awards by Mikylopez(f): 8:45am On Dec 31, 2016
lolz den she will caption it"chilling with wizkid DADDY YO" grin

(1) (Reply)

Epic Reply To Cool Fm OAP Dotun For Supporting Mr Eazi / St. Crystabel Goddy Goes Nude! / Toke Makinwa, Arese Ugwu & Yvonne Nwosu On A Lunch Date (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.