Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Review Of 2016 Prophesies By Nigerian Pastors. #1: Apostle Johnson Suleiman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Review Of 2016 Prophesies By Nigerian Pastors. #1: Apostle Johnson Suleiman (814 Views)

Review Of 2017 Prophesies By Nigerian Pastors: Apostle Johnson Suleiman / The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks / Apostle Johnson Suleman Biography- History, Age & Early Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Of 2016 Prophesies By Nigerian Pastors. #1: Apostle Johnson Suleiman by dejt4u(m): 6:59am On Dec 31, 2016
Full text of Apostle Suleman’s 2016 prophesies below.

1. If Americans don’t pray, there will be no election in 2016 as Obama is interested in a Third Term. He will throw up issues relating to marital laws.
(Miss.. Maybe they prayed. Lol)

2. I see a Governor in Nigeria dying.
(Miss.. Maybe prayer also averted this)

3.I don’t see some Ministers in President Buhari’s cabinet in office in 2016. They will be abroad for medicals.
(Nearly. Only one died in auto crash.. James Ocholi)

4.I see another World War (Russia vs America)
(Miss, maybe in 2017 grin)

5. Washington and New York should pray against terrorist attacks in 2016
(Miss. Maybe the attacks were not reported grin)

6. Boko Haram has devised new strategies. They will come to public places screaming for help and when people gather to assist, they blow off the bomb.
(Indeed! Miss)

7. I see Warri in Delta State being bombed.
(Pipelines and Gas Plants were bombed in ND. Hit! Guessed right)

8. Turkey – Prayers should be made. I see terrorists attack on a group of teachers
(Miss. I only read that the Russian ambassador to Turkey was murdered few days ago!)

9. Tinubu and Buhari to fall-out
(well, Hit sha!)

10. I see crises in Benue State,Nigeria. Fulani / Hausas to be careful.
(Crises! Mba)

11. Saudi Arabia and Iran to severe relationship.
(cat n dog or tom n jerry relationship)

12. I see another group stronger than Boko Haram in Nigeria.
(for where? Great Miss)

13. Rivers Election re-run will end in another controversy.
(that is the usual trend in naija)

14. Bottling Company (Coca Cola) should pray against fire disaster
(Maybe prayer also averted this)

15. Northern Nigeria to pray. I see a King rest in peace.
(nairalanders, kindly fill this space)

16. I see KLM airline female staff go on indefinite strike
(Well, I dont know)

17. Pastors to pray. I see a popular man of God in Nigeria being called home.
(is this a Hit, I dont think so)

18. I see Nigerian football fans shed tears over a footballer. He died near the pitch.
(nearly Hit. Two head coached died. Keshi and Shuaibu Amodu)

19. I see an attack on Saudi Arabia and I see reactions.
(Miss)

20. I see Nigeria’s Central Bank Governor being removed.
(Big Miss)

21. A sitting Governor to be removed through the courts.
(BIG Miss)

22. President Buhari of Nigeria needs prayers over his health to be able to continue as President.
(Well, He prayed agaist this Maybe, Hit/Miss)

23.God to disgrace diabolical pastors this year.
(Great Hit if he is talking about Pastor T.B, US election prediction was a big disgrace. Also, if you check number 27 below, maybe he is talking about himself grin)

24. I see two male actors, two female actresses and a musician being mourned in Nigeria. But prayers can avert it.
(this is normal every year. Hit/Miss. Nigeria lost Bukky Ajayi, Henrietta Kosoko, Dede one day, nomoreloss etc)

25. I see a deadlier attack in South Africa. South Africans telling people to leave their country. This time, worse than the first.
(Miss)

26.Kenya to rejoice as some terrorists will be arrested.
(yet to read the news anywhere, Miss)

27. I see the Clinton family celebrate.
(Big Miss, check no 23 above)

28. I see the whole Nation of Nigeria mourning.
(YES, Mourning over Recession and exchange rate. Lol!)

29. I see a coup in an African nation.
(where, I don't think so, so I'l go with a MISS)

30. I see another gathering that looks like a constitutional conference in Nigeria.
(Big miss)

31. I see some girls like CHIBOK GIRLS being released (a few of them).
(Hit)

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/06/buhari-tinubu-will-fight-deadlier-sect-coming-one-governor-will-die-apostle-suleman-2016-prophesies/

Please this thread should be moved to front page...

Re: Review Of 2016 Prophesies By Nigerian Pastors. #1: Apostle Johnson Suleiman by dejt4u(m): 7:02am On Dec 31, 2016
What do you think about the review. Kindly rate this man of God prophecy on 10

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Review Of 2016 Prophesies By Nigerian Pastors. #1: Apostle Johnson Suleiman by intruder15(m): 7:06am On Dec 31, 2016
LMAO
well, there was more than 15 terrorist attack in turkey this year. most notable was Istanbul killing of more than 30people.
but guess what..
none involved school teachers
at o.p. be like say u no de read news sha.
u don forget agatu killings by Fulani herdsmen early this year? that was a grand style massacre. so, that wasn't a miss.
also, on Christmas day, there was serious fire at a bottling company close to Eric more road surulere axis before doyin bus stop orile.
d fire no be here. burnt for more than 6hrs.
Re: Review Of 2016 Prophesies By Nigerian Pastors. #1: Apostle Johnson Suleiman by umar745(m): 7:07am On Dec 31, 2016
If this number of misses is acceptable then I should start writing my own prophesies.
Re: Review Of 2016 Prophesies By Nigerian Pastors. #1: Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Oche211(m): 7:32am On Dec 31, 2016
Thanks 4 the review OP. See as miss plenty for one man's prophecies nd he still answers prophet along with his name.
I think even the 2017 prophecies by the man have started with a miss.
The one abt EFCC going after national assembly senators 4 rejecting Magu. Guess i was reading this morning that magu has been removed by the president.

1 Like

Re: Review Of 2016 Prophesies By Nigerian Pastors. #1: Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Oche211(m): 7:36am On Dec 31, 2016
umar745:
If this number of misses is acceptable then I should start writing my own prophesies.
see as misses plenty. He couldn't even achive 60% accuracy self. I think seun need to open an Archive Section on nairaland for us to keep prophecies for reviews at the end of the year.
If u bring out ur own prophecies, we go put am there too.

1 Like

Re: Review Of 2016 Prophesies By Nigerian Pastors. #1: Apostle Johnson Suleiman by okosodo: 7:43am On Dec 31, 2016
Watch out for my own
Re: Review Of 2016 Prophesies By Nigerian Pastors. #1: Apostle Johnson Suleiman by sweettease(f): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2016
All this trial and error game

(1) (Reply)

Make-up Free Photo Of Alaafin Of Oyo’s Last Wife / Southern Kaduna Unrest, And Our Brave Medical Doctors There. / MUSIC: Simi – Smile For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.