Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Your 2016 Spiritual Rating/standing With God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your 2016 Spiritual Rating/standing With God (328 Views)

Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety / Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem / Standing With Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your 2016 Spiritual Rating/standing With God by IBpaul(m): 7:07am On Dec 31, 2016
" YOUR 2016 SPIRITUAL RATING/ STANDING WITH GOD"

Dear Child,and servant of the Most High God,let us give hilarious and thunderous Applause,Thanks,and Praise to God that we miraculously survived 2016. BUT AS YOU PREPARE TO STEP INTO 2017,KINDLY AND SINCERELY SCORE YOURSELF IN THESE AREAS UNDERMENTIONED TO ASCERTAIN YOUR "USEFULNESS", OR "USELESSNESS"FOR GOD IN THE CLOSING YEAR:

1........HOW MANY BOOKS/ CHAPTERS OF THE HOLY BIBLE DID YOU STUDY OR COVER THIS YEAR?

2.......,HOW MANY PERSONS DID YOU MEANINGFULLY WITNESS TO,AND SHARED THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST JESUS WITH ?

3.......HOW MANY SOULS DID YOU WIN AND BRING INTO GOD'S KINGDOM?

4.......HOW MANY HOURS DID YOU SPEND IN MEANINGFUL PRAYERS FOR YOUR SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT AND CONSECRATION PER WEEK ?

5.........WHAT WAS YOUR TOTAL SUM OF OFFERINGS,TITHES,WELFARE/CHARITY GIVINGS,AND SEED INTO GOD'S KINGDOM MISSION AND MANDATE?

6........HOW MANY SOUND SOUL-ENRICHMENT,SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCES,SEMINARS,AND RETREATS DID YOU ATTEND?

7........HOW MANY CHRISTIAN BOOKS AND LITERATURE DID YOU READ WITHIN THE WINDING YEAR?

8.......TO WHAT EXTENT DID YOUR CHURCH,AND FELLOWSHIP FEEL YOUR IMPACT,SACRIFICE,AND CONTRIBUTIONS ALL ROUND THIS YEAR?

9.......IN YOUR CHRISTIAN WALK THIS YEAR,WHO INFLUENCED THE OTHER MORE IN YOUR LIFE.....YOU OR THE WORLD,AND THEIR PATTERN?

10......WHAT SPECIAL AND VERY IMPORTANT AND VALUABLE THING DID YOU GIVE UP,AND SACRIFICE FOR THE SAKE GOD,HIS KINGDOM,AND YOUR CHRISTIAN FAITH THIS YEAR?

REMEMBER: The Christian Faith is not about claiming God's Wonderful Promises,Rather it is all about being Fruitful and Useful in the Hands of God,for His Church.

PRAYER: O,LORD,MAY MY CHRISTIAN LIFE NEVER BRING SORROW,AND REGRET TO YOU BECAUSE OF MY UNFRUITFULNESS,UNPRODUCTIVENESS,AND IMPACTLESSNESS IN MY GENERATION IN JESUS CHRIST NAME.

" By this my Father is glorified,that you bear much fruit,so you will be My disciples" ( John 15:cool.
Re: Your 2016 Spiritual Rating/standing With God by datola: 7:23am On Dec 31, 2016
Very very good checklist for the Christian race.

God will help us to do these things in the coming year.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Day Jan 03 In History / The Ever Present Helper / I Support Calls For A Restructured Nigeria - Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.