Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Efficient 2017: Tips For Success - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Efficient 2017: Tips For Success (405 Views)

Make Money Online: 5 Tips For Success / Leveraging The Law Of Preparation For Success / Timely and Efficient Pick-up And Delivery Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Efficient 2017: Tips For Success by aanuoyedele(m): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2016
Oh. It's the last day of 2016 !!! I want to congratulate you for a successful voyage. I hope you had a great one like I did. Many great things happened this year as much as the bad ones but irrespective of the things that 
happened, you are still here reading my post. Thank God for that!!!
  I was thinking of what to put here on the blog since it has been a while here due to better planning and upgrade for 2017, and I remembered an article I wrote in 2014 about 2015... Oh, what an incredible article. I was inspired to share it with you here today so as to have a better year ahead.
  I shared twelve tips in the article that can guarantee your success in the coming year and I hope you will find it loving. Also, you can add yours to the list in the comment box so as to impact more into one another's life. The following are the tips I compiled back then in 2014 but here is an upgraded version...

1. God First

Everything in this world rises and fall on God. He is the alpha and the omega. The first and the last. I think it wouldn't be awesome if he is not in the picture. He has the ability to make things possible. Put God first in whatever you do. Learn from Him, abide with His words and He is ready to direct your path.

2. Make Plans and Set Goals.

It is never too late to set your goals today. If you haven't had a plan for 2017, endeavor to set them today. Have plans for your spirituality, career, relationships, finance, social life, among others. It is often said that he who fail to plan is planning to fail. Do not be amidst the failures in 2017.

3. Determination.

Irrespective of your plans and goals for 2017, if you are not determined to make them possible, you are going nowhere. Have a determined heart framed of success.

4. Act.

You can be determined to win but if you do not act on your determination, you are going nowhere. Act, and I say Act!!!

5. Be disciplined.

If you have your goals written out, that's awesome but the best way to achieve it is to discipline yourself to it. You'll have distractions but only your discipline will get you going.

6. Character.

Your success is tied to the character you have. If you have a good one, you'll experience success in a good way. Have the right character and attitude in 2016.

7. Get the right people on your team.

If you do not have the right people on your team, failure is inevitable. The best part of it is that your eagle must constantly keep company with fellow eagles. Never think of working out with a chicken unless you are teaching it how to become an eagle. At the same time, be cautious so that it will not pull you down!!!

8. Live well, stay healthy.

You are a spirit. The only license you have for being alive is your body. If it fails you, you are gone because the spirit cannot operate here in our world. Treat yourself right. Eat the right food.

9. Develop your mind.

Read! Read!! Read!!!. Listen! Listen!! Listen!!! Read books and listen to tapes. Attend seminars, workshops and conferences.

10. Learn a skill and update yourself.

It is essential to do this. This is information age and the world is moving as fast as possible. Get updated and also learn a skill.

11. Bless lives and inspire people.

You have not yet lived a fulfilled life until you bless someone next to you. Be a blessing to your world!!!

12. Do these things and other things you can think of to have a successful year.

Happy New year to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source: https://distinctiveimpact..com.ng/2016/12/efficient-2017-tips-for-success.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Photos + Video: Members Of The Lord’s Chosen Perform Stunt On The Street / This Is Funny True Or False / Showcase Your Language..!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.