Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Things That Made Nairaland Interesting 2016 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Things That Made Nairaland Interesting 2016 (399 Views)

Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) / Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things That Made Nairaland Interesting 2016 by Akeelahtunez(m): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2016
grin grin how una dey NLs
Just came with this tho
Things that made nairaland fun
IPOB: this is used to refer to my igbo blooded brothers from the south east and south south.igbo kwenu!!

AFONJA: this was used to refer to we the yorubas.awon temi bawo ni ooo

NCAN: name checking association of nigeria use cheesy grin I wee not talk

JACOB ZUMA's MEME : asin this meme should win a medal

ZOMBIES: this is used to refer to buhari supporters

DAURA: a name used to refer to the number 1 citizen of nigeria

DULLARD: another name for who we all know

LAI (liar) MOHAMMED: used to mock the minister of information

FFK: femi fani kayode ,this dude has bin all over the news since 2016 began

TOKE MAKINWA: after are marriage issues hit the news,anything from her trends even till her xmas slumber party
Re: Things That Made Nairaland Interesting 2016 by Chongaiman: 8:54am On Dec 31, 2016
SNAKES
Re: Things That Made Nairaland Interesting 2016 by Probarbie: 8:55am On Dec 31, 2016
okay...next

(1) (Reply)

Tears And Joy At Season Of Love 2017 / Five Star Music Lied In Against Harrysong – Oguejiofor ON JANUARY 29, 20172:25 P / Ojayy Wright Ink's Deal With Apple Music ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.