Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Make 2.5million In Two Months. We Will Do The Work - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make 2.5million In Two Months. We Will Do The Work (682 Views)

What Lucrative Investment Can I Do With My First 2.5million Naira. / I Need A Loan Of 1million To Pay Back 1.5million In 6months. / With 12k Make 1.5million In 2months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 2.5million In Two Months. We Will Do The Work by shegzon(f): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2016
A MUST READ
How would you feel and what would you do if i told you that you can make 2.5 million naira in the next two month and all you need to do is donate 1,000 naira. Is it not worth the risk. Our active team focus will get downlines for the first 100 people to register and donate using the link i will send to you. just respond with your email address or phone number now. my number is 08021242617. or email shegzondigitali@gmail.com
Only those who have interest to change their financial state can register on e-cooperative registration page. THE ONLY DONATION IS THE 1000 NAIRA. It’s a 4×4 system. Four others will pay you N1,000 which will sum up to N4,000 (Four thousand Naira). You will upgrade with N2,500 and get paid N2,500 by 16 different members on e-cooperative. After your upgrade, with N2,500 you can move to the next level by providing help of N5,000 to ANOTHER that is above you on e-cooperative. Once your N5,000 payment is verified by the person you paid to, you will get merged with 64 Nigerians that will pay you total sum of N320,000 ( Three hundred and twenty thousand Naira).Its so interesting dear but that’s not all about e-cooperative on line, you will also need to upgrade again with N10,000 and get paid N2, 560,000 (Two million, five hundred and sixty thousand Naira). I wish to get to the top by February.
Use this link join our active team focus Nigeria. The earlier the better HURRY NOW
Re: Make 2.5million In Two Months. We Will Do The Work by shegzon(f): 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
Those who sent their emails. i have sent the link to you . The whatsapp number is 08034280867 for those that have been calling. Hurry now and donate so you can sleep and be getting alerts as you are entering the year. You can have N200,000 in your bank account by the end of next. HURRY NOW. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. N1,000 IS TOO SMALL NOT TO RISK EVEN IF ITS JUST N4,000 YOU GET BY TOMMOROW.

Re: Make 2.5million In Two Months. We Will Do The Work by shegzon(f): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
Keep it coming guys. We are working hard to do this marketing for the group offline to help pple. we have marketers that will go round with forms and register pple that have their money on the spot. If you are sure you have your money. (N1000) to donate send the following info to shegzondigitali@gmail.com and we will help you register now. There are two dots that are not on the link because i dont want to be banned.

wwwecooperativeonline/register/seyi84. I will give you GUARANTEE - IF YOU DONT GET YOUR DOWNLINES IN A MONTH TIME I WILL GIVE YOU BACK YOUR MONEY. THIS OFFER IS FOR THE FIRST 100 PEOPLE SO HURRY NOW.
Re: Make 2.5million In Two Months. We Will Do The Work by shegzon(f): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
send the following info or do it yourself
first name
last name
username (eg mexxy)
email
phone no
bank name
account name
account number
savings or current
next of kin
phone number of next of kin
send a password -you can change it immediately

(1) (Reply)

$14.70bitcoin For Sale / Get Help Nigeria Ghn!! Scam Noni... Run Run / I Need Two Partners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.