Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Say Beautiful Things About 2016 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Say Beautiful Things About 2016 (1085 Views)

See Amazing And Beautiful Things Created With Eggs / 5 Things About You Never To Feel Inferior About / # (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by mysticgal(f): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2016
We Are just a few hours away from 2017 but we can't leave 2016 without relieving the beautiful moments the year brought us.
I implore everyone to say beautiful things even if there were sad moments, atleast someone who needs encouragement might be reading.... Help a soul.

I would begin :

Like most, i would'nt say 2016 was perfect or really fine. I had my share of the up's and down's, losses and gains, i lost good friends which still causes pain, sickness and health, pains and Joy humans encounter, infact most of my expectations were not brought to fulfillment.
However, beautiful things happened. I met beautiful people, i ate wonderful things, i experienced fulfillment, at least to me, i went places i never imagined, i got opportunities i never bargained for, i was given to and i gave, close pals got wedded and had their children , my family was safe....... Infact to sum every thing, i was belittled, battered, broken, bowed but i believed and weathered the storm, i soared even higher .
I LIVED,LAUGHED AND LOVED

Meanwhile, 2017 be nice to me

Over to you, state your beautiful moments in 2016, tag and share.

Cc.
Acidosis
Eldeevee
Lanicky
Ivvy
Mimzzy
Refiner
Missgdope
Laveda
Twaci
Chukusemi
Epaul
Lalasticlala
Seun
Explorers
Mynd44
Nairalandss

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by mysticgal(f): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2016
Cc.
Screwface
Iomoge2
Cutieborn
Anugod
Colik
Tpia
Kaboninc
Swann
Makydee
Tamedwolf
Neyoor
Fynestboi
Farano
Optional1
Ishilove
Smellymouth
And so many others i would mention later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by Chuksemi(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2016
mysticgal:
We Are just a few hours to 2017 but we can't leave 2016 without relieving the beautiful moments the year brought us.
I implore everyone to say beautiful things even if there were sad moments, atleast someone who needs encouragement might be reading.... Help a soul.

I would begin :

Like most, i would'nt say 2016 was perfect or really fine. I had my share of the up's and down's, losses and gains, sickness and health, pains and Joy, humans encounter, infact most of my expectations were not brought to fulfillment.
However, beautiful things happened. I met beautiful people, i ate wonderful things, i experienced fulfillment, at least to me, i went places i never imagined, i got opportunities i never bargained for, i was given to and i gave, close pls got wedded, my family was safe....... Infact to sum every thing, i was belittled, battered, broken, bowed but i believed and weathered the storm, i soared even higher .

Cc.
Acidosis
Eldeevee
Lanicky
Ivvy
Mimzzy
Refiner
Missgdope
Laveda
Twaci
Chukusemi
Epaul
Lalasticlala
Seun
Explorers
Mynd44
Nairalandss

Thank you for the mention. This year wasn't very funny at the beginning, had issues here and there and my school went on strike for three months. That was my lowest through out the year. I thank the creator I didn't get bored to death.

Then, the subsequent months were jolly. Of course they were bad times therein, but overall the good surpassed.

The year is a good year, it is a year I won't forget in a hurry like I forgot 2015. Thank you 2016.

cc
Whizqueen
Ymodulus
Chronique
Smellymouth
Ishilove
Raggedyann
Importexpert

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by makydee(f): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2016
All I have to say is, Thank you Lord cool

I'm grateful cool

1 Like

Re: Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by Twaci(f): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2016
Thanks Mysticgal kiss

Something beautiful about 2016?

Well, like makydee said, we made it here...alive. That's something to be grateful for smiley

1 Like

Re: Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by cliquevibes(m): 11:02am On Dec 31, 2016
One tin I luv bout 2016, I jst luv d way 1 came b4 d 6...

Dnt worry, am very ok

1 Like

Re: Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by Acidosis(m): 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
mysticgal:
We Are just a few hours away from 2017 but we can't leave 2016 without relieving the beautiful moments the year brought us.

I would begin :

Like most, i would'nt say 2016 was perfect or really fine. I had my share of the up's and down's, losses and gains, i lost good friends which still causes pain, sickness and health, pains and Joy humans encounter, infact most of my expectations were not brought to fulfillment.
However, beautiful things happened. I met beautiful people, i ate wonderful things, i experienced fulfillment, at least to me, i went places i never imagined, i got opportunities i never bargained for, i was given to and i gave, close pals got wedded and had their children , my family was safe....... Infact to sum every thing, i was belittled, battered, broken, bowed but i believed and weathered the storm, i soared even higher .

Meanwhile, 2017 be nice to me

Cc.
Acidosis

Wow, this is lovely dear. Thanks for the Cc. I'll be back to express myself
Re: Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by Odunharry(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2016
Best year so far for me. Divine favour and Grace everywhere

1 Like

Re: Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
2016 has been a surprising year.
I learnt new things about myself,made new friends and got new opportunities.
And though there were trials,I'm grateful for the little victories.

2 Likes

Re: Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by chronique(m): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
Well, I bless God for just about everything in 2016(both good and bad),and I look forward to a more prosperous 2017.
Chuksemi:

Thank you for the mention. This year wasn't very funny at the beginning, had issues here and there and my school went on strike for three months. That was my lowest through out the year. I thank the creator I didn't get bored to death.

Then, the subsequent months were jolly. Of course they were bad times therein, but overall the good surpassed.

The year is a good year, it is a year I won't forget in a hurry like I forgot 2015. Thank you 2016.

cc
Whizqueen
Ymodulus
Chronique
Smellymouth
Ishilove
Raggedyann
Importexpert

1 Like

Re: Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by optional1(f): 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
mysticgal:
Cc. Scre.wface Iomog.e2 Cutieb.orn Anugo.d Coli.k Tpi.a Kabo.ninc Swa.nn Makyd.ee Tamed.wolf Neyo.or Fynes.tboi Fara.no Optional Ishil.ove Smelly.mouth And so many others i would mention later

2016 was amazing.. So happy to be part of this beautiful and exciting year.. I bless baba God.
Re: Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 01, 2017
Chuksemi:

cc
Whizqueen
Ymodulus
Chronique
Smellymouth
Ishilove
Raggedyann
Importexpert

I didn't like 2016 very much because it wasn't a lucrative year in terms of immediate blessings (of any kind). But I suspect it may be an important year for me, going forward, because it has taught me some hard lessons, and forced me to be introspective. 2016 was a school of Hard knocks and I am out on the other side of it - for that I am grateful. So, nice things about 2016? It was an MFing sledgehammer, but it has strengthened my spirit.

Thanks for the mention. Happy 2017!

1 Like

Re: Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by Chuksemi(m): 8:48am On Jan 01, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

I didn't like 2016 very much because it wasn't a lucrative year in terms of immediate blessings (of any kind). But I suspect it may be an important year for me, going forward, because it has taught me some hard lessons, and forced me to be introspective. 2016 was a school of Hard knocks and I am out on the other side of it - for that I am grateful. So, nice things about 2016? It was an MFing sledgehammer, but it has strengthened my spirit.

Thanks for the mention. Happy 2017!

Without really meaning it, you have said nice things too. After all, what is nice is subjective.

Happy New Year To You.

1 Like

Re: Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by HMZi: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
2016 was a training session for me,ups,a lot of downs but it gave those who survived a better perspective....
Re: Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by Acidosis(m): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2017
mysticgal
Re: Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by mysticgal(f): 3:20am On Apr 22, 2017
Acidosis:
mysticgal
Hello sweet
Re: Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by Acidosis(m): 6:22am On Apr 22, 2017
mysticgal:

Hello sweet
how have you been? I haven't seen your post in a long while.
Re: Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by mysticgal(f): 7:21am On Apr 22, 2017
Acidosis:
how have you been? I haven't seen your post in a long while.
Are you serious, lemme goan check cheesy
Re: Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by Acidosis(m): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2017
mysticgal:
Are you serious, lemme goan check cheesy
Lol, but come on we need to talk o
Re: Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by mysticgal(f): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2017
Acidosis:

Lol, but come on we need to talk o
How do we talk,should I give my contact or you gimme yours
Re: Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by Acidosis(m): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2017
mysticgal:
How do we talk,should I give my contact or you gimme yours
I have your contact. I see you all the timesmiley
Re: Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by mysticgal(f): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2017
Acidosis:

I have your contact. I see you all the timesmiley
You serious, chat me up then cheesy
Re: Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by Acidosis(m): 11:13am On Apr 22, 2017
mysticgal:
You serious, chat me up then cheesy
Sure cheesy
Re: Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 01, 2019
Just seeing this after 3 years.
Well,2016 started great for me but mid year,we got duped of a lot by Arabs which rendered me bankrupt cheesy
Thank heavens for Vincent and his bail out money which got me back on track.
2019 started with a huge loss,got better and crashed finally too(not bankrupt but not making any money angry ).
But there seem to be hope at the end of the tunnel,it's getting better cool
Las las,men go dey alright wink
Re: Say Beautiful Things About 2016 by mysticgal(f): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2019
nwanneni:
Just seeing this after 3 years.
Well,2016 started great for me but mid year,we got duped of a lot by Arabs which rendered me bankrupt cheesy
Thank heavens for Vincent and his bail out money which got me back on track.
2019 started with a huge loss,got better and crashed finally too(not bankrupt but not making any money angry ).
But there seem to be hope at the end of the tunnel,it's getting better cool
Las las,men go dey alright wink

:DPretty sure you are grooving this year na

(1) (Reply)

Making money today / Unbelievable!!! Wetin Buhari Find Go Church For London? / Pls I Need A Loan of 150k or 200k To Pat Back At D End Of The New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.