Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs (46937 Views)

5 Nigerian Artistes Who Influenced Contemporary Nigerian Music / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) / Fans Lament Over Empty Seats At Headies As Top Nigerian Artistes Boycott Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by jaz(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
E be like say this op just dey listen to 9ice. Go and replay his previous albums and u will know 9ice is as raw as they get.
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by daveP(m): 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hope the crew of "but they are making their millions, and you dey here dey to nonsense" don land finish?

Asha and Alade

Op what of Nneka?

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
Olamide nko? grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by Jaguntemmy(m): 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
ares245:
Black magic na real definition of a Yoruba man grin see face
And you thought you are sensible
Oga u need update
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by danbrowndmf(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
1bkaye:
Some people are just trying to eat and fend for themselves in all fairness, they're looking to get paid and thats what the audience appear to like so they give it to them

Big fan of Blackmagic's music, waiting on the guy to drop something new smiley
blackmagic Stan. we know ourselves.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
danbrowndmf:
blackmagic Stan. we know ourselves.
Yes o
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by forap(m): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pity Mode9 is not that ubiquitous in Nigerian rap scene, that dude is the only naija rap artist that I can listen to his songs.
His talent is just way above your everyday naija rapper.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by Gmekx(m): 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Rapmoney:
I have said it countless times that Nigerian songs these days, have little to offer to the next generation; the present Nigerian music industry has drastically reduced contemporary Nigerian music to 'beer parlor music' where no inspiration can be gotten, apart from useless lines that centre on the butts of women! This shows clearly that most of these 'music folks' lack creativity since they can't draw out inspiration from their immediate environments. Abeg, Nigerian artistes, we have been seeing female butts of all sizes and shapes even before the days of Aristotle and Confucious! Stop all these every-day boring lines of butts, butts and butts!!! Very soon, we might start having students writing BIG CASSAVA AND UKWU as anwers in their WAEC answer sheets!

In as much as this portrays the present situation Nigerian contemporary music has found itself, there are still some contemporary artistes who have maintained their musical sanity with inspirational lines. Some might not be popular but listening to their songs awakens your spirit. Below are the artistes:

1) 2FACE IDIBIA

2) GINO

3) BLACK MAGIC

4) MODE 9

5) MI

6) DARE ART ALADE

7) ASHA

8. TIMI DAKOLO

9) 9ICE

10) KOREDE BELLO

Sorry guys, I wanted to add Terry G to the list but I was afraid what Nairalanders would do to me!!! grin

Am sorry bro, but where's BRYMO, He sure deserves to take the number 1 spot

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
op Where's timaya? grin

#YOLO
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by cris07(m): 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
though am a big fan of 9ice, buh he doesn't fit in...he's vulgar. I dont tink u listen or follow his lyrics closely...
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by Baba4dgals: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Na omo wobe full here o...
Why b say na Terry G picture get more likes

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by Nokio1: 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
11. Jeremiah Gyang

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by hahn(m): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Rapmoney:
Ok, now see my guy, Terry G! grin

Na people like this dey give igbo smokers bad name angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by KingOfThePay(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
Jesse Jags.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by omoseth(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yarduni:

He only caters to strictly yoruba clans
Music is a universal language.
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by omoseth(m): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yarduni:

He only caters to strictly yoruba clans
Music is a universal language.
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by greatman247(m): 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
I disagree with some of the artists you included in your list op. Artists like Nice, And Black magic they sing about all that.
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by hakim92(m): 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gaara101:
I kept looking for Banky W in the list but couldn't find him.

I thought I was the only one

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by dsocioemmy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
Good vibes are meant for few people

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by dsocioemmy(m): 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
Good vibes is meant for specific people

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by CheedyJ(m): 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
Incomplete list without brymo.....

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by dabrake(m): 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
4 pages gone and nobody mentioned Styl Plus. SMH.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by NicoBaba(m): 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
1bkaye:
Some people are just trying to eat and fend for themselves in all fairness, they're looking to get paid and thats what the audience appear to like so they give it to them

Big fan of Blackmagic's music, waiting on the guy to drop something new smiley
Baba God blessing no go pass u by He go bless u sote dem go ask u y.all d badbelle ppl dem go pass u by cos Baba God no go let u dowwn.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
NicoBaba:
Baba God blessing no go pass u by He go bless u sote dem go ask u y.all d badbelle ppl dem go pass u by cos Baba God no go let u dowwn.
Jammm, love that song cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by NicoBaba(m): 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
1bkaye:
Jammm, love that song cheesy
mehn... twas on repeat. d video so simple n dope. oritsefemi killed it

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
NicoBaba:
mehn... twas on repeat. d video so simple n dope. oritsefemi killed it
It was on repeat non stop for about a week for me
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by jiab1121(m): 12:19am On Jan 15, 2017
I was nodding my head in agreement with this list until i saw a name: 9ice. nah nice was very vulgar in one of the singles he released in 2013, i forgot the title but i can remember he released it with 'mu number'. Nice list tho

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by oluamid(m): 12:20am On Jan 15, 2017
Op you try but your list is not entirely true.

Gino sang how many songs? One? He shouldn't even be making it into this kind of lists.

Listen to 'Africa' by Black Magic, 'Kasa Final' by 9ice. They are basically 'butt' songs.
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by kechywillz(m): 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
Brymo n psquare
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by jojothaiv(m): 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
chidekings:

SDC is the dope mehn, even Jesse jagz and erigga.naija really got talent
You sabi music, you don hear their new project i mean SDC!
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by jojothaiv(m): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
ouzo1:

Baba u don finished everything as u put boogey for there....u knw real music
Oga Boss, Boogey no be here o..

Na all im mixtapes i get sef!
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by jojothaiv(m): 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
DRISKLEF:

Bless you, my guy. Modenine as well.

These are the only artists I give a listening ear to.
Let's just say you and i listen to hip hop..

I'm not talking about "Owoblow" kind of rap, i'm talking about the real deal_meaningful lyrics..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 / 11 Phenomenal Women Who Changed Nigerian Music Forever / 10 Most Downloaded Gospel Songs In Nigeria 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.