Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

(photos) Speeding Truck Falls At Fidiso, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / (photos) Speeding Truck Falls At Fidiso, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos (17512 Views)

Sewage Truck Falls In Asaba (Photos) / Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) / Woman Crushed To Death By Speeding Truck During Rescue Operation In Ogun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos) Speeding Truck Falls At Fidiso, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos by akoredebadru(m): 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
Why speeding, don't you want to see 2017
Re: (photos) Speeding Truck Falls At Fidiso, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos by seguno2: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
mekuse76:
Oga where are you rushing to

2017!
Where else?
Re: (photos) Speeding Truck Falls At Fidiso, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos by salabscholar01(m): 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
blakky97:
not today. E don tay. This is my street. I can even go outside now and snap that blue car.
true, I stay around there too. Just before Abijoh junction, along epe road. It happened on Wednesday morning or so. I saw it when I was going to work from Abijoh GRA by the right, when going to Ajah.
Re: (photos) Speeding Truck Falls At Fidiso, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos by Jokkarm: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
Government should make a law that will regulate speed limit of all vehicles with the town especially , also at the express . The rate of road accident this year was so much to the extend that you will be afraid to enter public transport . If this measure is not taken , RIAD accident will not be reduced .
Re: (photos) Speeding Truck Falls At Fidiso, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos by ThinkSmarter: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nna eeh!, This z serious, Speed kills! The slower u drive the longer u live.
If u hv kept a watch on any foreign multinational companies being it in oil and gas, or Civil engineering going to work or returning from work, they do drive in convoy at a moderate speed, and they hardly hv an accident but if it were to be our politicians, they will be plying 180, disobeying traffic.
Over 70% of accidents on Nigerian rds re due to human error.
Re: (photos) Speeding Truck Falls At Fidiso, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos by leofab(f): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
olaolulazio:
This igboooo driver was speeding because he wanna make more money.... He forgot the fact that when there's life, there's hope.

Happy 2017 to us all!
mux2
Re: (photos) Speeding Truck Falls At Fidiso, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
Fast and stupid..
Re: (photos) Speeding Truck Falls At Fidiso, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos by Matthew4sure(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
No evil shall befall us in Jesus name
Re: (photos) Speeding Truck Falls At Fidiso, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos by blakky97(m): 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
salabscholar01:
true, I stay around there too. Just before Abijoh junction, along epe road. It happened on Wednesday morning or so. I saw it when I was going to work from Abijoh GRA by the right, when going to Ajah.
na wa oh... You sabi the ground finish. How do you cope with atm machines in that area.
Re: (photos) Speeding Truck Falls At Fidiso, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos by Raskasal(m): 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2016
mekuse76:
Oga where are you rushing to
Nairalanders! is this ad legit or scam?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom: Small London In Nigeria / Lagos To Divert Traffic For Today's Match Between Nigeria And Liberia / Anyone Living In Japan?(urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.