Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question (14090 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet / "Babangida Aliyu Deceived Jonathan" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by kettle84(m): 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
RockHard:
Smh. This is one of the problems with the whole Ipob movement, irrespective of the legitimacy of their agitation. Asides the fact that it's driven by a bunch of hate-filled miscreants, they also revel in peddling LIES to gain attention.
which region is not hate filled? look around and tell me. your post is more hate filled

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by ElsonMorali: 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

I go school no be for mouth

Yorubas claim to be educated yet can't boast of indigenous industrialization centers or products

Check out Aba and Nnewi.

What about Aba and Nnewi?

Or is Nigeria exporting refuse to European countries now?

6 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by Dalek(m): 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

You can prove those bigots wrong by showing us what you can produce to help eliminate importation

Abi you no wan help Buhari comot the economy from recession. grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Empty Barrels make the loudest noise.
I would like u to consider APCs reply to Wike as it relates to you.

"It is unfortunate that Governor Wike has become helpless in dealing with the outcome of his past actions but constantly suffering psychological relapses."
“The APC simply takes pity on the condition of the governor and honestly prays he gets help very quickly before his situation gets out of hand.”

Take care bruh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by ScotsReferendum: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
ElsonMorali:

See yourself? You only come up here to beat your chests. I'm sure many of you think the internet is another form of your village square where you beat your chest, dance to some primitive drum beats before engaging in wrestling bouts under the moonlight.

What are Aba and Nnewi boys producing that Nigeria is exporting? Or exactly how are they helping us escape recession again? Please enlighten me.

Don't just come here and give us moonlight tales you heard from your uncles.

Google and Nairaland are there to help you

Go and develop your own prototype

Buhari needs your input in overcoming importation. grin grin

Sai Baba for mouth
Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by ElsonMorali: 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

Google and Nairaland are there to help you

Go and develop your own prototype

Buhari needs your input in overcoming importation. grin grin

Sai Baba for mouth

I don't even know why I'm indulging you.

Go and read your original post again and ask yourself if you are making sense.

You come here with a fabricated story because you look at your life in 2016 and saw that you didn't achieve anything, then to feel good you decided to yab Yorubas ba?

It won't work.

Go and find something better to do instead of trolling online.

You that you're screaming, where's your own prototype?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by ogivenig: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
o-give is a peer to peer funding community that is design to help people achieve their dreams it's very simple you pay 5k get 20k end of stage-one, pay 10 get 40k end stage-2, you pay 20k get 80k end of stage-3 pay 40k get 160k and soon till stage 8 . The fun part you dont need to refer any body visit https://www.o-give.com to register
Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by obailala(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

They claim to be the most sophisticated and educated but can't produce common candle

The question is a thought provoking challenge which should apply to the entire Nigeria; but unfortunately, the limit of our wisdom in Nigeria forces us to sacrifice and rubbish even the greatest ideas on the pathetic altar of tribalism.

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by ScotsReferendum: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
ElsonMorali:

I don't even know why I'm indulging you.

Go and read your original post again and ask yourself if you are making sense.

You come here with a fabricated story because you look at your life in 2016 and saw that you didn't achieve anything, then to feel good you decided to yab Yorubas ba?

It won't work.

Go and find something better to do instead of trolling online.

You that you're screaming, where's your own prototype?

You want me to reveal mine so that you can steal it

obailala:
The question is a thought provoking challenge which should apply to the entire Nigeria; but unfortunately, the limit of our wisdom in Nigeria forces us to sacrifice and rubbish even the greatest ideas on the pathetic altar of tribalism.

Some arrogant people needs to be reminded that they shouldn't claim sophistication with a substandard education that churn out uncreative graduates

We just got to humble some people
Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by ScotsReferendum: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
Agimor:
Afonja's vs IPOB again... This is the 2016 final battle for superiority.

IPOB wins in the last round of 2016 cool
Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by obailala(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

Some arrogant people needs to be reminded that they shouldn't claim sophistication with a substandard education that churn out uncreative graduates

It is childish and meaningless, that's the point.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by ScotsReferendum: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
obailala:
It is childish and meaningless, that's the point.

To you because you haven't lived with this people before

Nairaland has given us the platform to humble their arrogant thoughts towards others

This thread will be a reference point to any of them who look down on others

Sophistication no be for mouth cool
Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
Drabeey:

I challenge you to produce the source or video of this claim of yours.
I mean where the graduates are asked the question.

Btw, assuming what u wrote there is correct and she really asked that question... Do u think Iweala is so stupidd to direct the question only to tge Yoruba's? Isnt she just asking them cus its only the set are in front of her as at the time?
I believe she would have asked thesame question from the Igbos if they were to be in front of her as of that time too.
Moreso, u should have learnt one thing by now that even the hausa graduates and igbos wont be able to make any meaningful answer to her question if asked thesame.
Our educational wall is just producing bunch of refurblished products all after white collar jobs in which you and i passed through too. It is now our sacred duty to change this menace to a favour.
Lets forget this ethnic bigotry and face the problem together. My 2kobo though.

Drabeey was HERE

A lot of these bigots are brain dead. Where in Nigeria was Iweala able to segregate Yoruba graduates?

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by FlyoruB: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

Now we are getting somewhere. cheesy You no even get your prototype yet you are making noise all over the place -- very typical of those bunch of loudmouthed hypocrites from that side(empty vessels indeed make the loudest noise grin ).

You just exposed for the world to see that you are just another bitter ipod who's jealous of those sophisticated people from the West Side (the best side) cheesy . We don't claim sophistication, no, na other Nigerians including some exposed and enlightened ones amongst your own kinsmen refer to us in that manner. If it pains you so much, here's a noose... put yourself out of your misery. Just end it.. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by ScotsReferendum: 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
FlyoruB:

Now we are getting somewhere. cheesy You no even get your prototype yet you are making noise all over the place -- very typical of those bunch of loudmouthed hypocrites from that side(empty vessels indeed make the loudest noise grin ).

You just exposed for the world to see that you are just another bitter ipod who's jealous of those sophisticated people from the West Side (the best side) cheesy . We don't claim sophistication, no, na other Nigerians including some exposed and enlightened one amongst your own kinsmen refer to us in that manner. If it pains you so much, here's a noose... put yourself out of your misery. Just end it.. cheesy

When your Buhari brings out the #30 million naira per person, then will I submit my prototype for verification, authentication and approval.

Next year will be sweet for guys like me cool

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

I'm sure one them created this website on which you are spewing your gibberish nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by FlyoruB: 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

When your Buhari brings out the #30 million naira per person, then will I submit mine for authentication and approval.

Ode. And we are supposed to believe you after LYING with Ngozi's name to open this thread?? Now it's Buhari not Ngozi anymore? Look, that sort of shyt may fly with your fellow dumb ipob zombies that you people feed all kind of fables about nonexistent passports and other foolishness. They don't call us sophisticated for nothing. It's partly coz we don't buy bullshyt -- we can smell them from afar. And you, mr., are full of stinking shyt/horse manure.

10 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by olaric(m): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
kettle84:
why didn't you marry your tribes woman? I see no reason why i would marry a yoruba woman.i can't do it.you people do this just to have a little of the great igbo blood in your offspring because your admire the igbo and always come online to spew trash on Nairaland.

Because I don't consider myself more highly than how God sees and places me. He who is of the view that other races and tribes are inferior to his/her is the most uncivilized. I married for love; it has nothing to do with where my wife is from. Please note, it could have been a Yoruba, Housa or Ibibio. God doesn't discriminate--He is father to all without discrimination. The problem with you guys is that you seem to think other tribes are lower or lesser than you.

7 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2016
Liars Republic of Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by kettle84(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
olaric:

Because I don't consider myself more highly than how God sees and places me. He who is of the view that other races and tribes are inferior to his/her is the most uncivilized. I married for love; it has nothing to do with where my wife is from. Please note, it could have been a Yoruba, Housa or Ibibio. God doesn't discriminate--He is father to all without discrimination. The problem with you guys is that you seem to think other tribes are lower or lesser than you.
From your previous post you have that thinking too.it is the SW that always think highly of themselves there by calling themselves sophisticated and most educated and all that.Nepotism, tribalism and favoritism is their hallmark while the north also have that thereby inventing QUOTA SYSTEM and FEDERAL CHARACTER when their way seems to be blocked on the grounds of merit.

Talking of love.we love our in-laws ,we don't just marry the woman we accept her place and tribe as our own.that is why I can't marry from a people I don't like.you people marry igbo women and yet seek the downfall of igbos,you speak I'll of igbos.why don't you marry yourselves as majority of our men do.We believe in ourselves and our God given abilities ,if others feel down about it then they should deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by OlympianZeus(m): 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

When a graduate can't produce a pin and he is being challenged on Nairaland, he immediately accuses Op of trying to boast traffic

Buhari needs you to reduce dependence on foreign products

Buhari needs me to take over power. And I am coming soon
Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
olaric:
Okonjo Iweala will never ask Yorubas such a question. You guys are just beyond redemption; kai lying has become a permanent job of my in laws (my wife is an Ibo). Please provide a link or source and let's analyze things.
Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

When your Buhari brings out the #30 million naira per person, then will I submit my prototype for verification, authentication and approval.

sharp guy, looking for ideas to steal, your plan no go work. How on earth will a reasonable person like okonjo ask such question? #younogetsense

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by Tbells91(f): 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
Can we ever be civil and stop this tribalism? We talk about racism all over the world but we've not grown out of our own tribal discrimination! We are Nigerians and that's all that matters.. *sighs*

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by ScotsReferendum: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
CodeineSKroches:
sharp guy, looking for ideas to steal, your plan no go work. How on earth will a reasonable person like okonjo ask such question? #younogetsense

I get more than enough to dash you before 2016 finish.

If you want, ask before 2016 finish.
Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by AbuHammaad: 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
kettle84:
From your previous post you have that thinking too.it is the SW that always think highly of themselves there by calling themselves sophisticated and most educated and all that.Nepotism, tribalism and favoritism is their hallmark while the north also have that thereby inventing QUOTA SYSTEM and FEDERAL CHARACTER when their way seems to be blocked on the grounds of merit.

Talking of love.we love our in-laws ,we don't just marry the woman we accept her place and tribe as our own.that is why I can't marry from a people I don't like.you people marry igbo women and yet seek the downfall of igbos,you speak I'll of igbos.why don't you marry yourselves as majority of our men do.We believe in ourselves and our God given abilities ,if others feel down about it then they should deal with it.

You make it sound like they force your women to marry them grin Marriage is mutual. It's agreed by both parties. If you don't like the fact that
so so so people are marrying your women, then you should speak to your women and those families to stop accepting them.
It's that simple. Stop crying about it.

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by Horlawoomey(m): 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
Tbells91:
Can we ever be civil and stop this tribalism? We talk about racism all over the world but we've not grown out of our own tribal discrimination! We are Nigerians and that's all that matters.. *sighs*

Tell them o

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by Dedetwo(m): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

Wrong

Many companies produce similar products in their own unique ways

Nothing stops Nigerians from doing so

After all Samsung is Korea Lenovo is China same phone technology but different formats

There must be license which is not thrown out in the open. If you produce a similar product without license, you shall be hit with patent penalty. Nokia, Samsung and Apple have similar battles settled in the court or out of the court.
Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by freshkik(m): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
Silly ogogoro write-up from a confused tribalistic ekpá, n i'm from delta

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by Dedetwo(m): 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

They claim to be the most sophisticated and educated but can't produce common candle

Show Buhari your prototype before him go give you the money

Abi you wan dupe Buhari grin

It is good you wrote they claim to be most sophisticated and educated. Any fool can claim anything.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by Dedetwo(m): 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
freshkik:

Who gives a ratass from where the hell you hailed?

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by ScotsReferendum: 11:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
freshkik:

Afonjas have being demystified grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question by ScotsReferendum: 11:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
Dedetwo:

There must be license which is not thrown out in the open. If you produce a similar product without license, you shall be hit with patent penalty. Nokia, Samsung and Apple have similar battles settled in the court or out of the court.

Developing a prototype doesn't mean Copycatting another persons' exact technology.

That's why we have same technology but different patterns made by different companies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary / Three Boko-Haram Commanders Killed In Kaduna / We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.