Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread (4061 Views)

Infinix Note 6 Official Discussion Thread / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus / My Tecno Phantom 6 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2017
MizMyColi:

Okay.
Have you gotten a new one?
which do you intend to get?

For now I intend to make do with it, as other features of the phone satisfy me especially the battery and how fast it charges better than my Samsung Note 4 and lasts much longer than the Note 4.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by MizMyColi(f): 11:24am On Jan 02, 2017
pcguru1:

For now I intend to make do with it, as other features of the phone satisfy me especially the battery and how fast it charges better than my Samsung Note 4 and lasts much longer than the Note 4.

interesting.
Though, I prefer P6 plus.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2017
MizMyColi:

interesting.
Though, I prefer P6 plus.

LOL I don't use Cameras, I don't do all this Finger Scanning/Print , for me P6 satisfies 90% of my needs. This is the first Tecno phone that has changed my mind about it, I like the Metalic back and the oraimo casing. The HiOS beats the Infinix XOS in my own opinion.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by TappGroupNG: 11:45am On Jan 02, 2017
I know right, they really tried for the phone
And for all the specifications it comes with, it is quite affordable
MISTAICEY02288:

Bought my phantom6 2days ago for 91k and im so lovong it. It runs smoothly thanks to the 3Gb ram, i can have many applications thanks to the 32Gb rom. It has an iris scanner for lockscreen, has a Gorilla glass3 screen for protection again crashes. Lovely dual rear cameras for refocus mode and a nice front camera as well. The phone is indeed a good one frm tecno. I was never tevno fan buh im givin them credit on this one.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by TappGroupNG: 11:46am On Jan 02, 2017
LOOOL
The way you put it is very funny.
The tecno phantom 6 phone is truly an excellent choice
akmath:
Gentlemen, although TECNO might parade the phantom 6 plus as a good phone and try daily to make us see that it is but don't let them fool you,it really is a good phone.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by TappGroupNG: 11:47am On Jan 02, 2017
Th battery lasts very long. I did a review about it
It also comes with a fast-charging charger that is really good
Kenneth10110:

How is the battery life.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by TappGroupNG: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2017
This is a really good review
Although I thing I noticed about phones is that you have to charge it very well the first time you buy it so maybe that was the issue with your battery.
Because when I experienced it, the battery lasted very long for me
Bj5all:
I bought mine over one month ago and these are the tins i love about the phone
1. The sleek nature. Sometimes i just want to remove the pack and feel it. It's soo friendly to hold without the pack
2. The light weight
3. The camera is superb, flexing it like mad. Within one month i have snapped over 1000 pix with it and u know the feeling when pple keep asking for your phone for a selfie even when they have theirs in their pocket.
4. I don't even bother about power, though the battery is not too strong but i know i always get it charged within 1 hour
5. It multi task freely, thanks to the 3gb ram
6. The speakers are superb
7. Screen Glass is something else.
8. The screen sensitivity to touch makes typing soo fast and easy

Patiently waiting for an update to Android 7.0
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by TappGroupNG: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2017
And I'm sure they'll soon roll out updates
Bj5all:
I bought mine over one month ago and these are the tins i love about the phone
1. The sleek nature. Sometimes i just want to remove the pack and feel it. It's soo friendly to hold without the pack
2. The light weight
3. The camera is superb, flexing it like mad. Within one month i have snapped over 1000 pix with it and u know the feeling when pple keep asking for your phone for a selfie even when they have theirs in their pocket.
4. I don't even bother about power, though the battery is not too strong but i know i always get it charged within 1 hour
5. It multi task freely, thanks to the 3gb ram
6. The speakers are superb
7. Screen Glass is something else.
8. The screen sensitivity to touch makes typing soo fast and easy

Patiently waiting for an update to Android 7.0
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Although I thing I noticed about phones is that you have to charge it very well the first time you buy it so maybe that was the issue with your battery.

That's what surprised me it charges really fast and lasts really long, is there any where i can get Tecno headsets like th JBoom or so ?
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by MizMyColi(f): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
pcguru1:

LOL I don't use Cameras, I don't do all this Finger Scanning/Print , for me P6 satisfies 90% of my needs. This is the first Tecno phone that has changed my mind about it, I like the Metalic back and the oraimo casing. The HiOS beats the Infinix XOS in my own opinion.

Well, some months back, I was like a lone voice crying in the wilderness about how well they have improved.
Many thought I was paid to promote garbage.
That wasn't true.

Months after, people who have no affiliation whatsoever with Tecno are seeing what I saw as well.

I was surprised when my bro called me before the new year and was asking me for Tecno phones he can buy at 60k. This is a conc Samsung fan boy. It was when he saw the P6 with me that his perception changed.

It's the year 2017.
There is still room for improvement and I hope they cash in on that.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by huwah: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
Who has idea of the current price of phantom 6 plus
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by MizMyColi(f): 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
huwah:
Who has idea of the current price of phantom 6 plus

Depends on your location...
In Jos it is 135k

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by toluwanimi07(m): 6:25am On Jan 03, 2017
Yaay mizmycoli is here ..... Our tecno mummy ....
I nid the phantom 6pus as bd gift ma grin
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by TappGroupNG: 8:22am On Jan 03, 2017
Loool. Why don't you take advantage of the 20% off promo they are currently doing and get yourself a new phone?
toluwanimi07:
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by MizMyColi(f): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2017
toluwanimi07:

I don Laff soteyyyy tears comot from my eyes.
Common to experience the phone I no see am to experience talkless of buying to dash somborry grin grin grin

Lol
No worry.
Impossible is nothing cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by TappGroupNG: 8:25am On Jan 03, 2017
You can go to Oraimo stores. They stock tecno accessories
pcguru1:

That's what surprised me it charges really fast and lasts really long, is there any where i can get Tecno headsets like th JBoom or so ?
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by TappGroupNG: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2017
Your comment is so refreshing. The tecno phantom 6 is all these and much more. Enjoy your phone
MISTAICEY02288:

Bought my phantom6 2days ago for 91k and im so lovong it. It runs smoothly thanks to the 3Gb ram, i can have many applications thanks to the 32Gb rom. It has an iris scanner for lockscreen, has a Gorilla glass3 screen for protection again crashes. Lovely dual rear cameras for refocus mode and a nice front camera as well. The phone is indeed a good one frm tecno. I was never tevno fan buh im givin them credit on this one.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by kesses: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2017
yo hit it big man wink
MISTAICEY02288:

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by kesses: 8:47am On Jan 03, 2017
haha
akmath:
Gentlemen, although TECNO might parade the phantom 6 plus as a good phone and try daily to make us see that it is but don't let them fool you,it really is a good phone.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by kesses: 8:50am On Jan 03, 2017
are you serious
i have played many games on mine but i don't have issues with it at all
pcguru1:

Biggest regrets ever however my case is different, I play games and the Graphic card and the chipset is just slow especially for this price, a Zen Fone 2 performs better than it. Outside gaming the phone seems fine but not worth the price. a Snapdragon 820 phone is the next on my m ind assuming i can sell this phone. cry
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by kesses: 8:52am On Jan 03, 2017
the battery is long lasting
Kenneth10110:

How is the battery life.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by kesses: 9:28am On Jan 03, 2017
the camera is mad
Xhaka:
Good resolution when it comes to graphics especially the camera. It exceeds my expectation.
Other specs are top notch!
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by kesses: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2017
whenever the beauty and the beast are mentioned, man am always speechless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2017
TappGroupNG:
I know right, they really tried for the phone
And for all the specifications it comes with, it is quite affordable

Yes bro. Its really affordable considering the specs it has. Its a good onee from Tecno
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Your comment is so refreshing. The tecno phantom 6 is all these and much more. Enjoy your phone

Thanks boss wink
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2017
kesses:
yo hit it big man wink

Yes boss grin
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by yasolan(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
pcguru1:

Sorry i meant the SnapDragon 821 that's the one that comes with a Adreno 530
U can check out the xiaomi mi5s plus
wink
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by Bj5all(m): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
TappGroupNG:

I am a heavy phone user,
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by nusdog: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Yes bro. Its really affordable considering the specs it has. Its a good onee from Tecno

I'm just impressed by the specs. They are simply amazing?
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by Freelancerx: 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
Xhaka:
Good resolution when it comes to graphics especially the camera. It exceeds my expectation.
Other specs are top notch!
I concur. The camera is magical, and I think it bores down to the dual camera it carries. It's a nice device really.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by omoalajah(m): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
Phantom 6 experience has been overwhelming
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread by omoalajah(m): 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
One Camera captures while the other works on focus. Nice one.
Freelancerx:
I concur. The camera is magical, and I think it bores down to the dual camera it carries. It's a nice device really.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Avoid Sim Blockage, Link Your NIN To Your Mobile Number Now All Networks Here / Mtn 3g Network / My Tecno L5 Review! Like Power Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.