Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Biafra: Breaking Up Nigeria Has Consequences – Junaid Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Breaking Up Nigeria Has Consequences – Junaid Mohammed (3643 Views)

R-APC: Why Buhari’s Associates Are Dumping Him – Junaid Mohammed / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Breaking Up Nigeria Has Consequences – Junaid Mohammed by ificatchmodeh: 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
Eastactivist:
People going for this wasted life of a bigot for interviews are just like him.

EOD.
Kapish!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Breaking Up Nigeria Has Consequences – Junaid Mohammed by uckennety(m): 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
obailala:
The way in which core northerners assume everybody down south is Igbo is amusing.

Is he lying?

Because ibos lost a war and u rebel against ur own m.

shame!!!!!
Re: Biafra: Breaking Up Nigeria Has Consequences – Junaid Mohammed by laudate: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
freeze001:
Senator Udo Udoma (Akwa Ibom) is now Igbo; Godwin Emefiele (Delta State) is also Igbo...that is d mindset of the average or deliberately deceitful northerner. That is how Buhari said he had appointed an Igbo man MD of NNPC so what else does the Igbo man want. How long did d Igbo man hold said position? Is that not why the substantive confirmation and appointment of another 'Igbo' man as CJN is being messed with? When it is time, they suddenly remember the difference between SS and SE yet some premature goats will be here asking why they are doing by force relationship....

What makes you think that Godwin Ifeanyi Emefiele is not Igbo?
Re: Biafra: Breaking Up Nigeria Has Consequences – Junaid Mohammed by freeze001(f): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2016
laudate:

What makes you think that Godwin Ifeanyi Emefiele is not Igbo?

He is from Ika in Delta State, check for yourself. Igbos are spread out in other states occasioned by haphazard creation of states however, ignorant or deliberately deceitful Nigerians act like Igbos are limited to the 5 SE states so that's why I made that point clearly.
Re: Biafra: Breaking Up Nigeria Has Consequences – Junaid Mohammed by laudate: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
freeze001:
He is from Ika in Delta State, check for yourself. Igbos are spread out in other states occasioned by haphazard creation of states however, ignorant or deliberately deceitful Nigerians act like Igbos are limited to the 5 SE states so that's why I made that point clearly.

Bros, you did not make any point, o! cheesy You need to stop rambling and become more coherent. Godwin Ifeanyi Emefiele is Ika. Are you saying the Ika are not Igbo? Or that Godwin Ifeanyi Emefiele is not Igbo? A simple yes or no, would do. sad No need for long story.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Breaking Up Nigeria Has Consequences – Junaid Mohammed by freeze001(f): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
laudate:

Bros, you did not make any point, o! cheesy You need to stop rambling and become more coherent. Godwin Ifeanyi Emefiele is Ika. Are you saying the Ika are not Igbo? Or that Godwin Ifeanyi Emefiele is not Igbo? A simple yes or no, would do. sad No need for long story.

He is Igbo in the general scheme of things but once it comes to the shenanigans of d divide n rule Nigerian politics, the distinction of being from the Niger Delta or SS comes into play. It serves Junaid's purposes to call all of them Igbos now because of ulterior motives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Breaking Up Nigeria Has Consequences – Junaid Mohammed by hamilton62(m): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
obailala:
The way in which core northerners assume everybody down south is Igbo is amusing.
are you surprised?
they, PMB also called GEJ igbo ...
but when it comes to the other parts that are not from the Igbo tribe in the Old Easter Region, they will still tell them that the Igbo's are their enemies and some of my brothers who are too myopic will believe it... Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh, the average Northerner knows that we are one but their divide and rule strategy borne by British to equip them, Northerners against us, Old Easterners in achieving a divided brotherhood and kingdom can't be concealed for ever because the truth is like a deep stenchy fart...
At least from their words my brothers, should know that we are one...
If you are opportune to ask your grannies, they will tell you that the tribes of all the present South excluding the west fought the war of 1967-70... The Biafra War! Does this not tell you that we are one?
Did Obasanjo not kill people from Delta during the war, so if they aren't part of us why did he kill them... what about GMB, did he not kill them too?
This is why they call us one but in deception deny it for selfish and political purposes...
Remember, North first is the slogan for an average Northern.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Breaking Up Nigeria Has Consequences – Junaid Mohammed by superstar1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
The god they were idolizing last month finally came for their jugular and they are here making noise on NL, as if any of them or their coward elders can say it directly to his face.

In Junaid's voice - Ojukwus Osus and Red Mudsters do not know what they want I.e. They are confused set of human beings or better put orango tangs

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Breaking Up Nigeria Has Consequences – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2016
freeze001:

He is Igbo in the general scheme of things but once it comes to the shenanigans of d divide n rule Nigerian politics, the distinction of being from the Niger Delta or SS comes into play. It serves Junaid's purposes to call all of them Igbos now because of ulterior motives.
Ika is Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Breaking Up Nigeria Has Consequences – Junaid Mohammed by Dedetwo(m): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
superstar1:
The god they were idolizing last month finally came for their jugular and they are here making noise on NL, as if any of them or their coward elders can say it directly to his face.

In Junaid's voice - Ojukwus Osus and Red Mudsters do not know what they want I.e. They are confused set of human beings or better put orango tangs

Sometimes it is fair to listen what a congenital fool had to say. However, it is an act of low life seasonal parade as ninnies make a hay out of the idiocy.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Breaking Up Nigeria Has Consequences – Junaid Mohammed by PDJT: 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
rozayx5:

thought i was the only one who noticed that

the Minister sef, is not regarded here in Ikot Abasi , Akwa Ibom

when all the rd were tarred, they ignored his street cause he never comes home or acknowledges his roots even after being a senator for 8 years

dude is a failure who failed those he was meant to represent, his father was a great man

The bold part is one of the reasons why they chose him.
As soon as he decides to speak for and/or represent his people, they will replace him immediately.
He and many others there are serving as alibi for the Hausa-Fula oligarchy.

..just tell me what the lunatic called Junaid have in common with me (an Igbo man), that he desperately need me to survive?
His people and that of Buhari are in Northern Cameroon, Chad, Niger all the way to The Gambia, what is stopping them from Unifying all into one sharia Islamic caliphate?

The earlier people realise Nigeria was created by the British for the Islamic North, the better for them.

As for my people my advice for them is to take Education even more seriously, especially Economics, Science and Technology heavily!
That's where the future lies.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Breaking Up Nigeria Has Consequences – Junaid Mohammed by freeze001(f): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
Kathmandu:
Ika is Igbo

That is not in doubt.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Breaking Up Nigeria Has Consequences – Junaid Mohammed by nku5: 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
My people refer to Junaid Mohammed's type as onye iberibe.
Analogue jingoist that time has forgotten
Re: Biafra: Breaking Up Nigeria Has Consequences – Junaid Mohammed by Dedetwo(m): 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
freeze001:

The Afonjas shell be all frontal tooth while clapping and egging him on for his idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Breaking Up Nigeria Has Consequences – Junaid Mohammed by ScotsReferendum: 11:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
PDJT:

The bold part is one of the reasons why they chose him.
As soon as he decides to speak for and/or represent his people, they will replace him immediately.
He and many others there are serving as alibi for the Hausa-Fula oligarchy.

..just tell me what the lunatic called Junaid have in common with me (an Igbo man), that he desperately need me to survive?
His people and that of Buhari are in Northern Cameroon, Chad, Niger all the way to The Gambia, what is stopping them from Unifying all into one sharia Islamic caliphate?

The earlier people realise Nigeria was created by the British for the Islamic North, the better for them.

As for my people my advice for them is to take Education even more seriously, especially Economics, Science and Technology heavily!
That's where the future lies.

You are wise

We must make sure that these subjects are taught at all levels of education

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Breaking Up Nigeria Has Consequences – Junaid Mohammed by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:34am On Jan 01, 2017
Dedetwo:

Only basement idiots will conclude that mere agitation for homeland and self determination is open invitation to anarchy and war. In addition, only deluded Nigerians will arrive at the silly assumption that the agitation for Biafra is a means of solving all Nigeria's problems or Biafra's for that matter. The agitators for Biafra are simply interested in controlling their destiny. They want compatriots who spoke the same mother tongue and willing to hold conversation without resorting to second faraway and colonial language such as English in the enclave known as Biafra.

I would love to seat in a class where this inveterate foolish fool had to expatiate on how Ironsi was implicated in the coup that brought him to power. In fact, I do not blame these jackasses but Ironsi who went to sleep after wrestling power from the coup plotters of January 15, 1966 in Nigeria.

I think your assessment on Junaid's wrong perception is on point. The bold is a stretch however.

The coup was in disarray at one point and there were disconnects between the cells. In the confusion of that and not exactly sure what happened to Prime Minister, the Cabinet in Lagos met to fill in the gap and Dipcharima was the next in grade to step in and become Prime Minister. The gathering had invited the Attorney General to swear in Dipcharima. If that had happened a suucessive and legitimate civilian would have been in place to disarm and round up the plotters before they had time to recover from their confusion.

In collusion with Ironsi, the AG refused to swear Dipcharima and opened ground for Ironsi to steal the office from the legitimate democratic government, not from the disconnected plotters who had lost focus and running helter skelter in the field.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Broad Street, Lagos In 1950 Vs Today (picture) / Yoruba Votes Don’t Matter When Buhari Got 1.8m Votes From Kano Alone – Northern / Nigerians React On Twitter As Atiku Lands In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.