Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

How To Add Photos & Videos To Instagram Story From Gallery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Add Photos & Videos To Instagram Story From Gallery (608 Views)

How Do I Add Photos To My Post / Instagram Users Will Soon Be Able To Add Giphy Gifs As Instagram Story / You Can Now Save Instagram Story Live Videos, Here Is Have How To Do It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Add Photos & Videos To Instagram Story From Gallery by gadgetman: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
Sometimes in August, Instagram added a new feature called the ‘Instagram story’ where users can easily share very short videos and pictures for their followers to see within a period of time, similar to that of Snapchat.
How to add an Instagram story.

To add an Instagram story, launch your Instagram app, swipe right and then the camera pops up. To record a video, hold on to the shutter and then it automatically starts recording your video. When you’re done recording, you tap the next option, add a text if you would love to and enjoy sharing live photos and videos to your followers.
How to add media files to your Instagram Story from gallery.

To select a photo from your gallery, it’s quite simple. Many people have actually tried to search for that option but can’t seem to easily figure it out.

Here is what you’ll do. Anywhere on your screen, just swipe up, then the gallery appears below. Note that you will be able to upload only media files that were recorded or acquired within the past 24 hours. Well, if it’s an old picture, you can take a screenshot to create a new version of the photo & if it’s not you can just rename the meta date and you’re good to go.

Don’t be left out, start sharing photos and videos using ‘Instagram Story’ today.
Re: How To Add Photos & Videos To Instagram Story From Gallery by gadgetman: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
Re: How To Add Photos & Videos To Instagram Story From Gallery by olusegunadex: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
Love the story feature... 24 hours then it vanishes!
Re: How To Add Photos & Videos To Instagram Story From Gallery by robertgarutt: 12:33am On May 23, 2023
Hello everyone! I'm glad to share my experience with StoriesStalker. This is a fantastic tool to watch Instagram stories anonymously. It's user-friendly and provides excellent results. You can easily search for any profile and watch their stories without them knowing. It's perfect for those who want to keep an eye on their friends or keep up with their favorite celebrities without being noticed. With Stories Stalker, you can enjoy watching stories without worrying about being caught. I highly recommend this tool to anyone who wants to keep their privacy while using Instagram.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed Please! / Leaked Photo & Specs Of Samsung Galaxy S8 / Xaiomi Launched Mi Mix Mobile 128gb & 256gb Models With 4gb,6gb Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.