Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA (24276 Views)

Pictures From The Construction Of The 2nd Niger Bridge / Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) / The Locally Built Ship By Navy In Lagos That President Buhari Will Launch Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
NIGERIAN NAVY SHIP KARADUWA is a locally built seaward defence boat II by the nigerian navy, it marks the milestone for the defence industry for the nigerian military.

This thread will showcase the picture timeline of the construction of the NNS KARADUWA

Nigerian Navy Ship Karaduwa

Length : approx 40 meters

Visual call sign : P102

Type : Seaward Defence Boat

Armarment : 1x 30mm, 2x 12.7mm, 2 x 40mm AGL

Motto : Search For Victory.

MORE PICTURES LOADING

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
next was the weapons system and all

Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by FirstTImeUser: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by slimthugchimee2(m): 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
inside nns karaduwa

Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by slimthugchimee2(m): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
almost done

Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by slimthugchimee2(m): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
sweet ship aint it

2 Likes

Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by obailala(m): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
Interesting!... I wonder why Nigeria hasn't been doing this for ages. The black man just has to wait for the oyibos to do everything for him.

5 Likes

Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by slimthugchimee2(m): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
Joining the fleet as the Nigerian navy's 36th Vessel of it's class and paving way for the construction of Seaward Defence Boat III, a 50 meters vessel.

credit- HENRY240

the ships bridge

Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by slimfit1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
Well done

1 Like

Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by Dedetwo(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
Most Nigerians are uselessly funny. The so-called ship by Nigeria is a mere patrol boat. Thanks goodness that picture does not lie. The so-called ship by misguided Nigerians is aptly characterized as P-102.

4 Likes

Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
Dedetwo:
Most Nigerians are uselessly funny. The so-called ship by Nigeria is a mere patrol boat. Thanks goodness that picture does not lie. The so-called ship by misguided Nigerians is aptly characterized as P-102.

You're hopelessly ignorant. If you could read, you would have seen the OP clearly stated it is a Seaward Defence Boat .

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by Dedetwo(m): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
Henry240:

You're hopelessly ignorant. If you could read, you would have seen the OP clearly stated it is a Seaward Defence Boat .

I guess you are one of the ignorant dingbats who will refer a boat as a ship. I am not surprise you come across as a Nigerian. What ignorant bunch of ninnies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by giles14(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
Dedetwo:
which one ur serious useful village engineers construct?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
Dedetwo:

I guess you are one of the ignorant dingbats who will refer a boat as a ship. I am not surprise you come across as a Nigerian. What ignorant bunch of ninnies.

Again dumb ass, it is called a Seaward Defence Boat. Quit displaying your ignorance online.

Nigerian Navy Ship P102 the P stands for Patrol. You would know this if you had any iota of an understanding of the subject that is been discussed. However, clearly you don't, and have chosen to tow the unfortunate path of ignorance.

Yes, I'm a full blooded Nigerian. I am also very well grounded in the topic being discussed.

In the military nomenclature the terms boat and ship can be used interchangeably.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by Goldenheart(m): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
Extreme engineering... grin

1 Like

Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hope it won't sink like titanic on its maiden voyage..?
I doubt if the boat has a Certificate of Seaworthiness

2 Likes

Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by Princess4ng(f): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
Interesting...
Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by AlexCk: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
Engineering at its best,

It's a thing of beauty,
The mechanism of how ship(metal) floats tho,

Archimedes shaaaa,

1 Like

Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by mccoy47(m): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nice
Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by Dalek(m): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
Goldenheart:
Extreme engineering... grin

Naija Edition
Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by Nutase: 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
cool
Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by Mobsync(m): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
Good.
Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by lifestyle1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
Impressive.
Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by Olasco93: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
I've been telling those who care to listen and agree that my Fatherland is filled with the worlds most Intelligentias... The only issue is that her people Project the Bad and Ugly things of the country more than the Good ones of which the whole countries of the world are Victims.
Give a Nigerian "Gun", I bet you he will Invent his own "Bullet" even when the raw materials are not readilly available
#ILoveNigeria&Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by deflover(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
My senior from Nigeria Navy secondary school abeokuta who is a commander in the navy was among those that built that ship

We are proud to ve his kind to be part of us

Navy boys rock

2 Likes

Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by dokunbam(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
lifestyle1:
Impressive.

They should improve on this
Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by omniwater: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
web shall get there someday.
Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by omniwater: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
we'll get there someday ,technologically.
Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by idupaul: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
Not bad for starters but its doesn't look sturdy enough to take on very rough seas yet
Re: Photostory Of The Construction Of The locally made NNSHIP KARADUWA by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
It can only get better from here.
Unlike the more notorious liars who would tell us that Shekau is dead only for him to surface in a video the next day or they declare a war won, only for the enemy to attack the next day, the Nigerian Navy are more respectable and quiet achievers.
#godblesstheNigerianNavy

@dedetwo which country do you represent. Kindly give it a name so we can put you where you belong. Otherwise, STFU

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng / BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget / #EndSARS: Segun "Segalink" Awosanya Mocks Ambode Over SARS Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.