Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

How To Remove Friends That Unfollowed You On Instagram - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Remove Friends That Unfollowed You On Instagram (924 Views)

​​​​how To See People Who Unfollowed You On Instagram / How To Know When You Have Been Unfollowed On Instagram / How To Know Who Unfollowed You On Instagram 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Friends That Unfollowed You On Instagram by gadgetman: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
How to remove friends that aren’t following you on Instagram.

You already know, these days on social media, everyone wants to a celebrity cheesy. People believe they’re big and have arrived when they actually have many followers and they themselves following very few people!

I’m sorry, I’m about to burst their bubbles right now.

Life is easier with apps these days but be careful of the ones you give authorization to perform some actions on your social media accounts and read through the permissions before granting full access.

Here is a trusted app, ‘Unfollowers‘, can be used to unfollow as many people who unfollowed you or people who aren’t following you. Download unfollowers here on playstore, make sure you download the one I’ve recommended, download anything contrary and you’re O.Y.O.

Now launch Instagram, login to your Instagram account, close or Minimize. Login to Instagram on Unfollowers too and wait for it to refresh all the contacts you’re currently following but are not following you back and start unfollowing them one by one, as your lordship pleases. You may even decide to check their profiles, click their name & then it takes you to their IG page and then you can choose to perform any action you so wish to.
Note:

After deleting about 30 at a go, wait for a minute to avoid suspension from IG...

Download the app here: http://techy.com.ng/2016/12/19/how-to-remove-friends-that-unfollowed-you-on-instagram/
Re: How To Remove Friends That Unfollowed You On Instagram by gadgetman: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
Please, drop testimonies here
Re: How To Remove Friends That Unfollowed You On Instagram by gadgetman: 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy C7 Anyone? / Which OEM Charger Is Best And I Should Go For / Is There Any Application That Can Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.