Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

What Does This Mean - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does This Mean (557 Views)

What Intimacy In Marriage Really Mean And How To Build It - Faith Oyedepo / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said 'I AM'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Mean by Rollwitu(f): 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
Okay, as u can see in the pics, there is a club (the nipples) right next to a church. I personally found it funny because the club was there before the church. The area is a motorpark and full of clubs and such, I don't even go thier at night but I was told they still hold night vigil in the church. Now what do u think about this, am not Christian so guys please fill me in. My friend thinks it's completely okay.

Cc lalasticlala

Re: What Does This Mean by spartan117(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2016
Booked
Re: What Does This Mean by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
Either of these two things are likely to happen

1. If the Christians of the church (mfm for that matter) are hot enough, either their prayer or their noise would send the nippples packing and they may buy or rent the entire building...I've read of churches established beside shrines and the shrine worshippers gave up to the higher power of Jesus.

2. If the church is just full of hypocrite christians which is usually the case, the nippples would send them packing or sue them esp bcus its a church associated with noise, which would eventually lead to their packing out of the building.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean by Auki: 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
Both are in business of making money and either can stage a takeover depending on money amassed.

The different is Church corrupt the soul and clubs corrupt the soul and body.

(1) (Reply)

“ibori Is Just Like Awolowo, I Can Dance Naked For Him” – Rev. Ken / How Curse And Oath Taking Came To Earth / Could The Apostle Suleiman Sex Scandal Be Blackmail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.