Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Wall Gekko, How Do I Eradicate It From My House? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Wall Gekko, How Do I Eradicate It From My House? (1404 Views)

The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night / Can Snake Climb Wall? What Specie Of Snake Is This? / See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wall Gekko, How Do I Eradicate It From My House? by Jonwesley(m): 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
Wall gekkos are like little lizards and hang around crevices in and around rooms. They move around sluggishly and more at night.

I detest them and have been having a battle time killing them, and sometimes they run more than I think.

Does anybody know how to eradicate them from my house? Please help a Nairalander. Thanks.
Re: Wall Gekko, How Do I Eradicate It From My House? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
They are useful in the house. They eat unwanted insects in the house.
Re: Wall Gekko, How Do I Eradicate It From My House? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
Wall geckos, cockroaches, spiders, and mosquitoes are the only unifying entities in all Nigerian homes(even aso rock), you can only reduce them, you cant totally eradicate them....
Re: Wall Gekko, How Do I Eradicate It From My House? by khalhokage(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
Use the biological method, just like you would introduce cats to get rid of rats, you should get venomous snakes into your home grin
Re: Wall Gekko, How Do I Eradicate It From My House? by Jonwesley(m): 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
Abajosax007:
Wall geckos, cockroaches, spiders, and mosquitoes are the only unifying entities in all Nigerian homes(even aso rock), you can only reduce them, you cant totally eradicate them....

Wao, Shei only by my killing them, right? No other way U know?
Re: Wall Gekko, How Do I Eradicate It From My House? by Jonwesley(m): 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
khalhokage:
Use the biological method, just like you would introduce cats to get rid of rats, you should get venomous snakes into your home grin

Haba, haha! Lol, sledge hammer killing an ant style. What happens to we living in the house? Meat for the snake, you mean?
Re: Wall Gekko, How Do I Eradicate It From My House? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
Jonwesley:

Wao, Shei only by my killing them, right? No other way U know?
make sure your environment is not bushy; try and seal wall cracks if there is any; keep your door closed if you're not close to it; and try rodent or insect repellant chemicals
Re: Wall Gekko, How Do I Eradicate It From My House? by Jonwesley(m): 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
Abajosax007:
make sure your environment is not bushy; try and seal wall cracks if there is any; keep your door closed if you're not close to it; and try rodent or insect repellant chemicals

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

How To Login To Your Facebook Account When You Forget Your Password / Phone Number Verification Service For Offerup,upwork, Amazon, Ebay,divert, Etc / Met Man Who Create Real Life Iron Man Suit That Flies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.