Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS (63107 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) / Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS / Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by tit(f): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
Yes, the Nigeria army was one man, one radio.
Till jonathan came and took away all their radios.

Our gallant soldier no fit hear VOA again
Or BBC to know where bh is going.
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by Cannonleo(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
usman chido,

i acknowledge the improvement in battle comms as this was one of the things we harped on while we were on beegeagles blog, i also happened to have been in maiduguri in 2014 (lost 3 cousins KIA over the years with some serving) and witnessed several attacks in jere LGA within my stay.

however , i must state categorically that the purpose of your post is not i repeat to praise the courage of the men who have risked their lives for me and you and those whose bodies have not yet seen a proper burial but to trumpet a political goal which i find offensive.

prior to BH the NA was just a uniformed guards group with Kalashnikovs to scare people like you and me.
if you take stock our comms were mainly limited to VHF frequency on wired sets with comms rooms only at hot FOBs
at the start communication agreed was limited to calls yes i admit it cell phones in the AOR (talk of how third columnist snitched out operational plans to BH)

then gradually (motorola iridum two way handheld ) began to make its way into the comms arena but only in the hands of top COs( colonels up) now at least a platoon has 2 to 3 radios for NCos
the acatel battlefield radios and those made by ZTE (a major improvement made its way mid 2015) came in meanwhile radio shelters is just an embankment for the Radio man and signals officer at this same time, SF and SOF operators utilized new handhelds radios while their kitting and weaponry were upgraded alongside general infantry.
at least my late cousin told me that the 72 MSF ( the mobility group that had the revea MRAPS had the best Communications of any formation within the AOR before konduga)

what was missing was the spread as in the Nigerian context we are prone to bringing things only when it is needed not always( if you had a labin secondary school you would understand).

a lot of things were brought in before the six week offensive.

Now you talk of drones, the army had quad copter drones in field for artillery support right from 2014, testing began that year just as we bought our CH-3 drones for the airforce for Close air support and Point strikes.

Na 56 signals just like the logistics corps had the wrong COs and they simply did the job of changing the head. even at that we still have logistic challenges as the dudes at gwoza now (but the spread will always be a problem)

the High Power Wireless Anti-explosion Jammer is a new buy that came in late 2015 as most of the mine detectors we had were mostly for detecting while Army engineers diffused IEDS and VBIEDS this enaled the disabling of the ignition mechanism allowing for easier diffusion but for your info we have jammers before hand but not in significant quality.

brother tons of videos? , from what year haba,

vickers MBT have been in usage right from 2010 and yes i am beginning to really enjoy the work of NAEME now as many of them have been restored from storage (Time factor) full restoration takes 4-6 months) but many more have been in active service for long and simoly went back for overhaul and dont forget we recently improved its fire control early last year.

T-72s? haba its overdue now, many haven't had full overhaul and maintenance since they were bought in 2014 because of the nature of the AOR or didnt you hear tales of them breaking down due to attrition Col Abu Ali comes to mind.

A-jets ? up-armed, bogged down, overhauled re-armed that's the cycle we keep having with the alpha jets, if only this admin reviewed the purchase of the JF-17 on time we wont be having the trainers delivered late this year for this one even the blind know our only Strke assets available is the A -jet meanwhile where are our gazelles and Fennecs, most of our MI 24s and 34s are still undergoing maintenance or haven't you noticed the lull in Air strikes these days very few aircrafts take of from TAC markurdi and 95th Strike group yola, with the exception of our ATR-40 and Beechcraft surveillance aircraft that provide net centric capability for our Mi-34s that seem to be in the air all the time just like last yera and the year before.

finally , you harped on logistics, i wont say much about this but refer you to this video
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwioor-i7J7RAhVEdFAKHcHADt0QtwIILjAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D1kimbo5c0Ak&usg=AFQjCNFgvrp3vgZYZLxCdA24XzztXZSpvg

take the sentiments out of the story, the past administration started the big step ( and will be credited for it whether you like it or not)and it is natural for other subsequent administrations to do its bit to make the military better. however much more needs to be done especially as regards the airforce and army, the navy are miles apart from both but also needs work.

viva Nigeria (apologies for typo errors)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by Cannonleo(m): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
tit:
Yes, the Nigeria army was one man, one radio.
Till jonathan came and took away all their radios.

Our gallant soldier no fit hear VOA again
Or BBC to know where bh is going.
lol easy now, where did you see NCOs having radios before jonathan haba, check NA before yaradua self
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by wellmax(m): 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
frenchwine:
And the order for their procurement were made within the last 18months?
See with such post which tries to ascribe all the glory to Our One and Only Emperor Cassandra the great, you would only be digging the pit of propaganda deeper and steeper.
Governance is a continum, one government can't do it all alone, so stop with the propaganda already.

So in your daft mind you think it take ten year to order simple communication equipment?
A simple online order will have them delivered within days. This post is about a governent that understands the necessities of a war.
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by darknetcom: 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
i dont believe it...

jonathan realy used juju on una...

how can someone still like jonathan after 17000 dead,school girls kidnapped,millions displaced,short before elections things start happening,he went to paris than to chibok,...

america must know??..what does that even mean?..

i dont get it...maybe am too stvpid to understand.. undecided..
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by spartan117(m): 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
i see sentiments i smell sentiments all i can deduce is you must be from the ugwu republic.

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
SmartyPants:

grin no way...

Forgotten what he even said but men when i remember that dude i be like...
lemme help you remember grin

and in quote
RADIOS IN THIS MODERN AGE, WHAT HAPPENED TO USE OF MOBILE PHONES
grin
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by Adminisher: 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
ocelot2006:

Funny, cos those new Harris field radios, along with the dedicated Ground Land Mobile System built by ZTE across the nation for the security services were all bought and paid for by the GEJ administration (and delivered). Same with those brand new weapons and systems used to execute this war. But hey, keep insulting GEJ. At least he outperformed Buhari in military acquisition.

He did not outperform Buhari in procurement.
You are making those in the know very angry.
You don't know what performance means.
The man was in office for six years. He bought weapons of total value of about $400million for about $5bn.
The weapons came late after being inflated and he had the effontery to dip into defence budget to share money to politicians most of whom were the ones who caused the problems in the first place.

That man was a total waste of oxygen.

Nigeria Airforce was supposed to be as good as Algeria with thay expenditure and we should be having about 400 battle tanks and armt least 600 MRAPs for the Army

Let us stop talking about Jonathan when it comes to defence history in Nigeria. His period was a period of disgrace

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
wellmax:

So in your daft mind you think it take ten year to order simple communication equipment?
A simple online order will have them delivered within days. This post is about a governent that understands the necessities of a war.
My very smart friend, kindly tell us when the purchase order was placed or STFU.
It's obvious that you know next to nothing about the public procurement act and moreso, military procurement.
You think this is some walkie-talkie which you can purchase from Amazon or Alibaba. SMH, millennial children.
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by whitebeard(m): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
spartan117:
I find dis post really difficult to belief since radio communication was used during d civil war Using wattsapp to communicate btw 2012 and 2014 just sounds 2 ridiculous undecided
Dis must be another attempt to discredit d past administration

Who can remember a similar post made by whitebeard grin...whitebeard over 2 u cheesy
u got blasted bro...lol. Hahaha...
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by spartan117(m): 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
whitebeard:
u got blasted bro...lol. Hahaha...
White beaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd!
Nairaland remembers you grin
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by youngsahito(m): 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
why are the soldiers keep complaining abt no good welfare for them
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by ihatesycophant(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
frenchwine:

My very smart friend, kindly tell us when the purchase order was placed or STFU.
It's obvious that you knows next to nothing about the public procurement act and moreso, military procurement.
You think this is some walkie-talkie which you can purchase from Amazon or Alibaba. SMH, millennial children.
This is the same way Jonathan missed it. Procurement of arms and ammunition is not subject of public debate unlike homes and services to a public sector that you need to be follow all public procurement procedure. No security out fit buys arms and ammunition all over the world and make it a public show. That was why countries, especially high power countries refused to sell to us during Jonathan's era because he contracted to private individuals which gives room to proliferation of arms in our nation, that individuals like Tompolo would go and buy warship and many light arms scattered every where. When you make it a public show, you're informing your enemies how equipped you want to be.
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by naptu2: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ishilove:
Shouldn't this info be classified? I'm finding this hard to believe

Read this tweet. https://mobile.twitter.com/YomiShogunle/status/815254266042576896
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by whitebeard(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
spartan117:
White beaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd! Nairaland remembers you grin
nawa oo
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by zayyadoski(m): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2016
enemies of progress evrywere. e be like say some people for nairaland no want make Nigeria better
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by jpphilips(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2017
spartan117:

Major gen shehu of nigeria led d African forces to Mali out of 1600 troops 1400 was from Nigeria. Air bombardment was carried out by d Nigerian airforce
You can Google it

Crap!! the Nigerian contingent in Mali was reduced to stop and search operations, France and Chad did all the job.
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by Eyoh01(m): 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
***AFONJA***
SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCERS

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by spartan117(m): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
jpphilips:

Crap!! the Nigerian contingent in Mali was reduced to stop and search operations, France and Chad did all the job.
Get ur facts straight! Ask Google
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by ocelot2006(m): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Adminisher:

He did not outperform Buhari in procurement.
You are making those in the know very angry.
You don't know what performance means.
The man was in office for six years. He bought weapons of total value of about $400million for about $5bn.
The weapons came late after being inflated and he had the effontery to dip into defence budget to share money to politicians most of whom were the ones who caused the problems in the first place.

That man was a total waste of oxygen.

Nigeria Airforce was supposed to be as good as Algeria with thay expenditure and we should be having about 400 battle tanks and armt least 600 MRAPs for the Army

Let us stop talking about Jonathan when it comes to defence history in Nigeria. His period was a period of disgrace

The wrong assumption some of you make is that you think weapon systems are just bought off the shelf just like that. When an order is placed, it takes time before the combat platforms are delivered. At least within that period, the GEJ administration didn't just fold its arms and waited. Thanks to same administration, the nation sourced locally for some platforms like the Igirigi MRAPs, the AMEBO UAVs, the GULMA UAV project, the DICON-Marin Dolphin tactical vests, the Andoni Class Gunboats. Not only that it reactivated our Super Puma helicopter fleet along with additional C-130s, thus improving our tactical lift and air assault capabilities.

The same can be said about the COIN and Counter Terror tactical training the military and security services lacked. These are not just a few days trainings but take months, if not years. Still same administration of GEJ must be commended for truly rearming and retraining our Special Operations units. It is thanks to pragmatic steps taken by the GEJ administration via inviting the STTep group that successful units like the 72nd Mobile Strike Force were created.

Despite the time it, it still doesn't change the fact that when the platforms arrived the country along with personnel from Russia under GEJ's watch that the war truly began to change for the better.

So calling GEJ a waste of oxygen is simply wrong. But do feel to list the weapons Buhari the "Saviour" purchased. I'm waiting.
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by jpphilips(m): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2017

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by jpphilips(m): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
ocelot2006:

The wrong assumption some of you make is that you think weapon systems are just bought off the shelf just like that. When an order is placed, it takes time before the combat platforms are delivered. At least within that period, the GEJ administration didn't just fold its arms and waited. Thanks to same administration, the nation sourced locally for some platforms like the Igirigi MRAPs, the AMEBO UAVs, the GULMA UAV project, the DICON-Marin Dolphin tactical vests, the Andoni Class Gunboats. Not only that it reactivated our Super Puma helicopter fleet along with additional C-130s, thus improving our tactical lift and air assault capabilities.

The same can be said about the COIN and Counter Terror tactical training the military and security services lacked. These are not just a few days trainings but take months, if not years. Still same administration of GEJ must be commended for truly rearming and retraining our Special Operations units. It is thanks to pragmatic steps taken by the GEJ administration via inviting the STTep group that successful units like the 72nd Mobile Strike Force were created.

Despite the time it, it still doesn't change the fact that when the platforms arrived the country along with personnel from Russia under GEJ's watch that the war truly began to change for the better.

So calling GEJ a waste of oxygen is simply wrong. But do feel to list the weapons Buhari the "Saviour" purchased. I'm waiting.

If the money was utilised judiciously, why did we lose 16 LGAs to Bokoharam creating the greatest humanitarian disaster of all times?

Have you ever seen the Gulma and Amebo in the BH theater, you think just mentioning failed projects will justify the loots of the Jonathan's administration?

if the money was properly utilized, where did all the properties acquired by our former Army chiefs come from? or EFCC sealed the wrong buildings?

A General can not legitimately earn above 30m annually, where did Amosun get the money to build a high rise plaza in Abuja?

Jonathan had a huge budget, they wacked it and secured platforms far less than the amount of money we budgeted, that is where you must channel your reasoning.

How much is Igirigi? how much was provided? how much was wacked? those are the real issues.

With sincerity of purpose, Buhari can get results with Catapult. That is where Jonathan remains a practical waste of Oxygen.

The MNJTF failed under him, Nigeria and her partners argue daily on territorial limits while BH goes on killing spree.

What did he ever get right in this conflict? Our command center was in Abuja for fvcks sake and you still mention Jonathan?

Buhari got the international momentum to solve the problem, total change of strategy and approach, relocated the command center to the epicenter of the conflict, when Sambisa was a no go area, infested with Land mines, Buhari compelled the US to donate over 20 mine resistant vehicles to us, we got some from the UK as well, we got funding because they were seeing clearly the milestones and sincerity of purpose we covered.

Each passing day, success was recorded piece meal by piece meal, under Jonathan, the US bluntly refused sharing intelligence with us for fear it will get to the wrong hands, today, under Buhari, the US is sharing intel gladly through Cameroon.

I wasn't suprised at the success made so far.
most of you who support failures like Jonathan believe me, I cant hold it against you because most of you are equally failures in your various endeavour, most of you don't even know what success feels like.
its so unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by spartan117(m): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
jpphilips:

Help your ignorance here

http://africanarguments.org/2014/09/03/operation-barkhane-why-france-chose-chad-as-key-counter-terrorism-partner-by-celeste-hicks/
I told u to ask Google u refused and u then provided me a link dat says nothing about the French quelling d crisis in Mali.well let me help ur ignorance. D French ordered dat their troops be pulled out of Mali 4 whatever reason dis was when Nigeria led d ECOWAS forces and restored peace. Pls I beg u to comfiim it from Google am on my knees
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by ocelot2006(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
jpphilips:

If the money was utilised judiciously, why did we lose 16 LGAs to Bokoharam creating the greatest humanitarian disaster of all times?

Have you ever seen the Gulma and Amebo in the BH theater, you think just mentioning failed projects will justify the loots of the Jonathan's administration?

if the money was properly utilized, where did all the properties acquired by our former Army chiefs come from? or EFCC sealed the wrong buildings?

A General can not legitimately earn above 30m annually, where did Amosun get the money to build a high rise plaza in Abuja?

Jonathan had a huge budget, they wacked it and secured platforms far less than the amount of money we budgeted, that is where you must channel your reasoning.

How much is Igirigi? how much was provided? how much was wacked? those are the real issues.

With sincerity of purpose, Buhari can get results with Catapult. That is where Jonathan remains a practical waste of Oxygen.

The MNJTF failed under him, Nigeria and her partners argue daily on territorial limits while BH goes on killing spree.

What did he ever get right in this conflict? Our command center was in Abuja for fvcks sake and you still mention Jonathan?

Buhari got the international momentum to solve the problem, total change of strategy and approach, relocated the command center to the epicenter of the conflict, when Sambisa was a no go area, infested with Land mines, Buhari compelled the US to donate over 20 mine resistant vehicles to us, we got some from the UK as well, we got funding because they were seeing clearly the milestones and sincerity of purpose we covered.

Each passing day, success was recorded piece meal by piece meal, under Jonathan, the US bluntly refused sharing intelligence with us for fear it will get to the wrong hands, today, under Buhari, the US is sharing intel gladly through Cameroon.

I wasn't suprised at the success made so far.
most of you who support failures like Jonathan believe me, I cant hold it against you because most of you are equally failures in your various endeavour, most of you don't even know what success feels like.
its so unfortunate.

Sure, Buhari has been quite a "success". Same way he has been a "success" with the Fulani Herdsmen, the brewing insurgency in the Niger Delta, and the ongoing killings in Kaduna. Same way he "successfully" steered the nation's economy with so much hunger in the lab with ABSOLUTELY. NOTHING to show for. Bros, I will proudly continue to support that "failure" called GEJ than the present DISASTER called Buhari. No wonder you hardcore PMB supporters are called zombies. The name truly fits as you folks can't even think for yourselves. Just a bunch of mindless drones happy to gulp the crap/shyte fed them. If people like me are "failures" in our respective live, one can only imagine how wretched & pathetic you mindless "Sai Baba" clowns are.

Oh btw, yes we lost 12 LGAs initially. Those same LGAs were still recaptured under the GEJ administration before he handed over a massively re-equipped and retrained military to Buhari. And please do tell how the Gulma and Amebo projects are failures. Even without them, NAF CH-3A UCAVs, purchased by the " failure" GEJ, were still busy laying the heat of Boko Haram while still collecting Intel.
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by jpphilips(m): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
ocelot2006:

Sure, Buhari has been quite a "success". Same way he has been a "success" with the Fulani Herdsmen, the brewing insurgency in the Niger Delta, and the ongoing killings in Kaduna. Same way he "successfully" steered the nation's economy with so much hunger in the lab with ABSOLUTELY. NOTHING to show for. Bros, I will proudly continue to support that "failure" called GEJ than the present DISASTER called Buhari. No wonder you hardcore PMB supporters are called zombies. The name truly fits as you folks can't even think for yourselves. Just a bunch of mindless drones happy to gulp the crap/shyte fed them. If people like me are "failures" in our respective live, one can only imagine how wretched & pathetic you mindless "Sai Baba" clowns are.

Oh btw, yes we lost 12 LGAs initially. Those same LGAs were still recaptured under the GEJ administration before he handed over a massively re-equipped and retrained military to Buhari. And please do tell how the Gulma and Amebo projects are failures. Even without them, NAF CH-3A UCAVs, purchased by the " failure" GEJ, were still busy laying the heat of Boko Haram while still collecting Intel.

Which LGA was recaptured under GEJ that never fell to BH control? who do you think you are lying to? mention names please.

you claimed the Amebo and Gulma was a success under Jonathan, what the fvck are you doing with the CH-3A? Are they not serving the same purpose?
I rem when one CH-3A crashed on duty, ever since, most of our surveillance intel come from Cameroon who relies on the US.

We do get our intels no doubt but the help of the US can not be undermined to polish a waste like Jonathan.

The Beechcroft surveillance programme under operation Gama Aiki was started by Buhari, not that we didn't have the aircraft before now but Jonathan preferred to use unintelligent stealing commanders at the expense of good men and battle victory.

Buhari has not gotten the economy right abi? is the Economy the only problem Nigeria has?
Buhari has scored high on Boko haram in 2yrs, His OPEC efforts has paid off and crude price is most stable than 18months ago, he sanitized the downstream sector and killed the subsidy monster before the bombing.

Tell me, which problem of Nigeria did Jonathan come close to solving in 5yrs, tell me!!

We had herdsmen under Jonathan, did he solve it?
we had Boko haram that spread through 5 states under him, did he solve it?

What about Power that Obj's NIPP guaranteed a 15,000mw installed capacity on the ground, Nnaji Brought the idea that will balkanize and privatize power, was Jonathan able to complete that simple task?

Both Gencos and Discos were all sold to incompetent friends of Jonathan, till date we remain in darkness.

How about oil and gas where all our reserves was used to pay subsidy, was he able to give us local refining capacity? never mind that our partners divested 9 oil blocks during his reign. What problem of Nigeria did Jonathan solve in 5yrs?

You mentioned militants, are they not Jonathan's boys? How did they get the blue print of our network to bomb strategically if not for the pipeline security contract awarded by your dumb hero?

why was a special naval task force not used to secure the lines? or the mandate of the NSCDC has changed? in his tangential !diocy he opted to use militants, gave them our network blueprint, now they have graduated from bombing DL as it was in 2006 to bombing EXL and you are asking Buhari to fix the !diocy of Jonathan?
when will you ask Buhari to impregnate your wife?

Here you are asking Buhari to pluck Jesus from heaven while supporting your partner in Failure. Buhari doesn't owe you sh!t.
nonsense!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by jpphilips(m): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
spartan117:

I told u to ask Google u refused and u then provided me a link dat says nothing about the French quelling d crisis in Mali.well let me help ur ignorance. D French ordered dat their troops be pulled out of Mali 4 whatever reason dis was when Nigeria led d ECOWAS forces and restored peace. Pls I beg u to comfiim it from Google am on my knees

I dont normally reply kids, I believe I have helped your ignorance enough.
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by ocelot2006(m): 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
jpphilips:

Which LGA was recaptured under GEJ that never fell to BH control? who do you think you are lying to? mention names please.

you claimed the Amebo and Gulma was a success under Jonathan, what the fvck are you doing with the CH-3A? Are they not serving the same purpose?
I rem when one CH-3A crashed on duty, ever since, most of our surveillance intel come from Cameroon who relies on the US.

We do get our intels no doubt but the help of the US can not be undermined to polish a waste like Jonathan.

Buhari has not gotten the economy right abi? is the Economy the only problem Nigeria has?
Buhari has scored high on Boko haram in 2yrs, tell me, which problem of Nigeria did Jonathan come close to solving in 5yrs, tell me!!

We had herdsmen under Jonathan, did he solve it?
we had Boko haram that spread through 5 states under him, did he solve it?

What about Power that Obj's NIPP has guaranteed a 15,000mw installed capacity on the ground, Nnaji Brought the idea that will balkanize and privatize power, was Jonathan able to complete that simple task?

How about oil and gas where all our reserves was used to pay subsidy, was he able to give us local refining capacity? never mind that our partners divested 9 oil blocks during his reign. What problem of Nigeria did Jonathan solve in 5yrs?

You mentioned militants, are they not Jonathan's boys? How did they get the blue print of our network to bomb strategically if not for the pipeline security contract awarded by your dumb hero?

why was a special naval task force not used to secure the lines? or the mandate of the NSCDC has changed, in his tangential !diocy he opted to use militants, gave them our network blueprint, now they have graduated from bombing DL as it was in 2006 to bombing EXL and you are asking Buhari to fix the !diocy of Jonathan?
when will you ask Buhari to impregnate your wife?

Here you are asking Buhari to pluck Jesus from heaven while supporting your partner in Failure. Buhari doesn't owe you sh!t.
nonsense!!

What is this demented billy-goat yapping about? NAF equally uses the CH-3A, so bloody what? They equally Alpha Jet and F-7s for same combat air support roles? Has heaven fallen.

And the mention of those platforms clearly indicated the FG willingness to prosecute the war using Nigerian made technologies thus truly boosting our own local defence industry. But you airheads forgot that fact.

Btw, YES territories were recaptured under GEJ. Or have you dolts forgotten Baga where GEJ personally visited and the phrase "NEVER AGAIN" was coined? Or is it Gwoza that wasn't recaptured? Or Hong and other locations in Adamawa? The only place not captured at the time was Sambisa. Yet you want to preach to me about lies? You're either a silly joker or suffering from selective amnesia. Either way you need help, tw.at.

Oh yeah, Buhari owes us ever since you dolts imposed that calamity on the nation. Fool.
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by spartan117(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
jpphilips:

I dont normally reply kids, I believe I have helped your ignorance enough.
He who does not know, and does not know dat he does not know, and does not want to know.he shall die in his foolishness
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by jpphilips(m): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2017
ocelot2006:

What is this demented billy-goat yapping about? NAF equally uses the CH-3A, so bloody what? They equally Alpha Jet and F-7s for same combat air support roles? Has heaven fallen.

And the mention of those platforms clearly indicated the FG willingness to prosecute the war using Nigerian made technologies thus truly boosting our own local defence industry. But you airheads forgot that fact.

Btw, YES territories were recaptured under GEJ. Or have you dolts forgotten Baga where GEJ personally visited and the phrase "NEVER AGAIN" was coined? Or is it Gwoza that wasn't recaptured? Or Hong and other locations in Adamawa? The only place not captured at the time was Sambisa. Yet you want to preach to me about lies? You're either a silly joker or suffering from selective amnesia. Either way you need help, tw.at.

Oh yeah, Buhari owes us ever since you dolts imposed that calamity on the nation. Fool.

You went to China to purchase the CH-3A which is a surveillance drone with attack capabilities, yet you claimed that the amebo and Gulma project was a success?
simply because you decieved Jonathan to commission it, you see how clueless the man is? he has no idea that what he commissioned couldn't deliver.

who are you lying to? I asked you to show us a picture or video of either of the drones operational in operation Lafya dole theater, not the silly test video on YouTube that sounded like a chain saw, so much for surveillance purposes.

NAF said it was supposed to be employed for Pipeline surveillance, since it was commissioned in 2013 till date, nobody has seen it doing that job. The recent NDA strategic bombing gives credence to that failure theory so who do you think you are lying to?

Any !diot can make a remote flying object, what matters is how it delivers on its objective. Gulma and Amebo was a scam used to rip Jonathan off, unfortunately, he is too dumb to realize it.

"Never again" that scam? I remembered it, while the Chadian forces was bringing down BH command center in Dikwa, Jonathan's army was shouting "never again"

Till the end of 2015, Baga the MNJTF headquarters was firmly under BH control, recall that Baga was taken by BH the moment the Chadians left due to the stup!dity of the Jonathan's army.

Quite convinient to tell your fellow minions that there was a time you recaptured Baga, bros it is a war for fvcks sake, you gain and lose territories did you tell us how baga fell in the first place?
Did you tell us that Boko reinforced and retook Baga till the end of 2015 an offensive where you lost T72 tanks and sizeable number of APC'S?

guess what, the video of Baga real recapture is on YouTube, go and see the gallantry of the Buhari's army. The gallantry of Abu ali and Buratai was celebrated in that video.

I don't blame you for the deception, when the unserious president had his command center in Abuja, while the fight is in Borno, his inefficient stealing commanders fed his ears with stup!d melody of Never again.

Guess what, Buhari has no time for stup!d slogans, his effective strategy has camp zero and Shekau's flag on his desk, suck on that!!

Did you hear that the GCC OPEC tour Buhari started in March has paid off with both OPEC and Non OPEC agreeing to a production cut? now this is the good news!! the polemic case made for us by Kachikwu and Barkindo exempted us from the cut while we are expected to enjoy the new crude price of $58/bbl.

That is how to get things done! tell me what move did Jonathan make from August 2014 till May 2015 about crude price?

Failures like you patronize failures like Jonathan, when you start getting things done, you will make a better choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by ocelot2006(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
jpphilips:

You went to China to purchase the CH-3A which is a surveillance drone with attack capabilities, yet you claimed that the amebo and Gulma project was a success?
simply because you decieved Jonathan to commission it, you see how clueless the man is? he has no idea that what he commissioned couldn't deliver.

who are you lying to? I asked you to show us a picture or video of either of the drones operational in operation Lafya dole theater, not the silly test video on YouTube that sounded like a chain saw, so much for surveillance purposes.

NAF said it was supposed to be employed for Pipeline surveillance, since it was commissioned in 2013 till date, nobody has seen it doing that job. The recent NDA strategic bombing gives credence to that failure theory so who do you think you are lying to?

Any !diot can make a remote flying object, what matters is how it delivers on its objective. Gulma and Amebo was a scam used to rip Jonathan off, unfortunately, he is too dumb to realize it.

"Never again" that scam? I remembered it, while the Chadian forces was bringing down BH command center in Dikwa, Jonathan's army was shouting "never again"

Till the end of 2015, Baga the MNJTF headquarters was firmly under BH control, recall that Baga was taken by BH the moment the Chadians left due to the stup!dity of the Jonathan's army.

Quite convinient to tell your fellow minions that there was a time you recaptured Baga, bros it is a war for fvcks sake, you gain and lose territories did you tell us how baga fell in the first place?
Did you tell us that Boko reinforced and retook Baga till the end of 2015 an offensive where you lost T72 tanks and sizeable number of APC'S?

guess what, the video of Baga real recapture is on YouTube, go and see the gallantry of the Buhari's army. The gallantry of Abu ali and Buratai was celebrated in that video.

I don't blame you for the deception, when the unserious president had his command center in Abuja, while the fight is in Borno, his inefficient stealing commanders fed his ears with stup!d melody of Never again.

Guess what, Buhari has no time for stup!d slogans, his effective strategy has camp zero and Shekau's flag on his desk, suck on that!!

Did you hear that the GCC OPEC tour Buhari started in March has paid off with both OPEC and Non OPEC agreeing to a production cut? now this is the good news!! the polemic case made for us by Kachikwu and Barkindo exempted us from the cut while we are expected to enjoy the new crude price of $58/bbl.

That is how to get things done! tell me what move did Jonathan make from August 2014 till May 2015 about crude price?

Failures like you patronize failures like Jonathan, when you start getting things done, you will make a better choice.

Oh my...the silly buffoon is at it. So NAF purchased the CH-3A, SO FVCKING WHAT?! Is that a bloody crime that a different drone was purchased to compliment existing ones in ISR roles? Seriously do you have a comprehension problem?...oh wait, you do. Cos you're an airhead. Btw you do know that the CH-3A is a UCAV compared to the unarmed Amebo and Gulma, right? & who cares if any tom dick and harry can build a drone? What matters is that its done locally by the military, and that's how it grows from unmanned to manned.....thats if Buhari doesn't kill our domestic military industry like everything else?

Btw, care to list weapons the dullard Buhari has purchased till date? Rather than whine like the wretched brat you are, how abt showing a little gratitude to GEJ for contributing his humble qouta in making the military's successes possible by actually providing the much needed equipment, weapons, and training?

Now run along kiddo and go play with your mates in the sand. Don't forget to work on your comprehension skills; WAEC is fast approaching. Useless Muppet.
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by jpphilips(m): 3:08am On Jan 05, 2017
ocelot2006:

Oh my...the silly buffoon is at it. So NAF purchased the CH-3A, SO FVCKING WHAT?! Is that a bloody crime that a different drone was purchased to compliment existing ones in ISR roles? Seriously do you have a comprehension problem?...oh wait, you do. Cos you're an airhead. Btw you do know that the CH-3A is a UCAV compared to the unarmed Amebo and Gulma, right? & who cares if any tom dick and harry can build a drone? What matters is that its done locally by the military, and that's how it grows from unmanned to manned.....thats if Buhari doesn't kill our domestic military industry like everything else?

Btw, care to list weapons the dullard Buhari has purchased till date? Rather than whine like the wretched brat you are, how abt showing a little gratitude to GEJ for contributing his humble qouta in making the military's successes possible by actually providing the much needed equipment, weapons, and training?

Now run along kiddo and go play with your mates in the sand. Don't forget to work on your comprehension skills; WAEC is fast approaching. Useless Muppet.

I never said it was wrong to buy the CH-3A, afterall the Almighty USA still rely on Russian components so don't quote me wrong.

I am equally aware you lack basic human thought process, let me break it down to your demented level;

if the both projects was any successful (Gulma and Amebo), we may not have any real need to rely on a Chinko platform,

If there was any additional capability of the CH-3A that must be employed, I expect all the three platforms in the war theater to justify the huge amount spent on those projects. So far I have seen only the CH-3A in action especially when it crashed, I am yet to see neither the Amebo nor the Gulma in both Operation Lafiya dole and crocodile smile, if you have, kindly show us to upgrade my knowledge data base.

What happened was simple, while the President Jonathan was pumping money into the failed project, Amosun was busy buying houses in Abuja, on the commissioning date, he lacked the IQ to ask why those 2 birds aint flying.

I have seen the video of its inauguration with Jonathan present flashing his baboon dentition, he forgot to ask why the birds are on display instead of taking to the skies?

Even Obj in 2006 was not scammed by Peter odili who invited him to commission a power plant with a generator. The only real reason you have for supporting a waste like Jonathan is because low IQs flock together.

Buhari does not need to buy a Catapult to get the same results, you seem not to get that part, your Jonathan spent nearly a trillion naira, consistently for 3yrs in a 6yr conflict, has only "Never again" to show for it.

Buhari did not buy even a Catapult (according to you ) yet he has camp zero to show for his efforts and renewed strategies, bros cant you see the difference?

I never thought that a human being could wield the IQ of a tadpole yet so proud of it, believe me when I tell you that with your obtuse sense of reasoning, Angel Gabriel will surely be regretting why he didn't create you a flower. You lack what it takes to live with humans!! gosh!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope / Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari / Obasanjo Earns N40,000 As NOUN Lecturer —VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.