Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

I Av Ben Frauded,pls I Ned Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Av Ben Frauded,pls I Ned Advice (645 Views)

Pls Advice Me, I Av #130,000 Need A Biz Plan / I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Av Ben Frauded,pls I Ned Advice by melodytos(m): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2009
Pls house,am bankin wt FCMB,i first day,12k was removd frm my acount by unkwn person,imdeatly,i reportd d case 2 their branch,dy told m dy wl investigat,n second day,abt 100k was removed usin fake ATM.wn i got d alert,reportd 2d bank again,since dn am on t nw,afta first nvestigatio,d fraudster coverd his fåce,w couldnt identify d person.nw d bank opertion manager went on leave.
Pls house,i dont kwn wat to do,a person adviced m to get a lawyer cos dy should have block d ATM n my first report.last i ned ds money 4my travelin b4 decemba 15
Re: I Av Ben Frauded,pls I Ned Advice by walakolobo: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2009
after the first, you should have removed all your money man./
Re: I Av Ben Frauded,pls I Ned Advice by mrperfect(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2009
If you have any money in the account go and remove it now before any other thing.
Re: I Av Ben Frauded,pls I Ned Advice by netotse(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2009
ask to speak to the branch manager and explain your case to him/her and tell the person that you'd appreciate it if something could be done about your case and that if nothing is done, you'll pursue your case to the logical conclusion even if it involves getting their headquarters involved, keep us posted what happens after that, i know some ppl at their headquarters i could always find out the next step for you if things dont work out. . .
Re: I Av Ben Frauded,pls I Ned Advice by dinggle: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2009
Is anyone in the house still using ATM

there are alot of unanswered question with regard to ATM usage, banks are insured why arent they investigating and paying customers with credible complain back their lost funds? after the insurance companies would be the one to pay and besides they issued ATM cards with lesser security in the first place.

Pls revert back to paper cheques or withdraw slips.

(1) (Reply)

Help On Bulk Sms Business / WOULD YOU invest if it were you? / Online/offline Newspapers;which Do U Prefer Reading Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.