Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

New Year Eve Meal Feature: Cauliflower Crust And Kesto Pizza - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Year Eve Meal Feature: Cauliflower Crust And Kesto Pizza (540 Views)

Bauchi Spends N4,500 On Each COVID-19 Patient's Meal Daily / When Is The Right Time To Take Drugs: Before, After Or With Meal? / Marvel of Turmeric and Cauliflower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Year Eve Meal Feature: Cauliflower Crust And Kesto Pizza by ivannanature: 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
[url][/url]http:///2iMpaE0

Hello my darlings! Its new year eve with lots and lots of celebration! Meal plans for tonight and tomorrow just lying on the kitchen table waiting to be flipped through for wonderful meals. So I was going through instagram (follow me me on instagram: @ivannanature) for meal inspirations and couldn't help myself when I came across this beauty above. It was posted by @edgarraw in instagram.

This meal is for vegans and everyone who basically wants a delicious healthy meal anytime, anyday. The cauliflower crust and kesto pizza is prepared with lots of love and mother nature ingredients your body cannot resist. Check out recipe below!

Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe:
2 cups of shredded cauliflower
4 tbsp of chia seeds
8 tbsp of water
1/2 a cup of almond meal
2 tbsp of nutritional yeast
3 tbsp of garlic powder of 4-5 cloves of minced garlic
1 tbsp of pink salt to taste
1 tbsp of black pepper

Kale Pesto recipe:
2 cups of kale (no stems)
1/2 a cup of basil
1/2 of olive oil
1 tbsp pink salt (more to taste)
6 small garlic cloves (or more)
juice of one lemon
2 tbsp of maple syrup (optional)
1 cup sprouted pumpkin and sunflower seeds
1/4 of a cup of nutritional yeast
2 tbsp of water
Bacon Mushrooms
1/2 tbsp of coconut oil
1 tbsp of tamari soy sauce
1 tbsp of liquid smoked
2 tbsp of maple syrup
A dash of chipotle powder
A dash of black pepper

Toppings:
Cherry tomatoes, avocado, bacons, mushrooms and pepper flakes

Directions:
1. Pre-heat oven at 400 degrees
2. Take your 4 tbsp of chia seeds and add 8 tbsp of water to a bowl, mix well and let it sit for 5-7 minutes
3. Take a large bowl and add all your crust ingredients and knead with your hands.
4. Take your pesto ingredients and process using a high speed-blender or a food processor.
5. Take your chopped mushrooms and marinate them with your "bacon" ingredients, lay them on a cooking sheet with parchment paper and bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
6. Take your cauliflower dough and form into pizza crust, depending how thin or thick you want it will determine the amount of time baked. If you decide to make the crust about 1/4 to 1/3 of an inch thick then bake for 30-35 mins but keep an eye out for it after 25 mins (lay parchment paper on a cooking sheet).
7. Once fully baked, lay the crust on a cooling rack and cool for 30 minutes.
8. Then add your pesto and your toppings and enjoy.

Have a happy new year everyone!!!!
Remember to follow me on instagram: @ivannanature twitter: @ivanna_nature

(1) (Reply)

10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Guava! / Every Woman Has A Smelling Vagina. True Or False? / 5 Solution To Penis Enlargement Worries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.