Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Insight's Test Format, Pls? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Insight's Test Format, Pls? (913 Views)

MTN Function Specific Test Format, please help! / Intels Nigeria Limited: I Need Help On There Apptitude/computer Test Format! Pls / Very Likely Mobil Test Format For Trainee Engineer From A Reliable Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insight's Test Format, Pls? by lloyds(m): 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2007
Pls, who's got any idea of how Insight Comm's. Selection Test looks like?
Re: Insight's Test Format, Pls? by vokarugbo(m): 9:11am On Jan 12, 2007
fellow nairalanders alot of people are giving props to insight nigeria that they are kool and would like to work there and all that ,and someone is here seeking for an info on the nature of their test please anyone who has written previously should highlight us on the nature of their test because i will be having that test on sunday at 5pm.let somebody just be a darling
Re: Insight's Test Format, Pls? by Fattie(f): 2:16pm On Jan 12, 2007
hi colleagues,

i wrote the test and i can tell it was okay, but i was not expecting that kind of computer based questions because i went with a pencil, ruler, cleaner and calculator. the test format was like these
*i sat with a system and i was asked to supply my data/ infomation
* instruction prop up through the system which i followed
*the questions were 30 in all think it comprised of English, Statistics and Current Affairs (mostly international) and i did my part. i pray to be called for interview. i really want to know my score because that was the first time of writing an aptitude test
Re: Insight's Test Format, Pls? by danielo(m): 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2007
fattie please can you tell me the name of the busstop to the venue

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out / Diamond Bank New / Firstinlandbank Interview 25/08/07

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.