Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. (75686 Views)

Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens / Obama Expels Russian Diplomats / Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by robertogun(m): 3:13am On Jan 02, 2017
nijanigga:

You've said all, they extent they go about looking for money some through desperation of using juju is mind boggling.Think about when these called youths are placed in authority? "Nigeria I have no hope for you".
My Ogas, I totally agree with u. When I was in Redeemers University, if you know the fraud that some members of our student union perpetrated, you will loose hope in our youths being better leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by linearity: 3:15am On Jan 02, 2017
MONITZ:

Bt Putin is no noise maker, if it's true that the Russians actually manipulated the American elections then it means Putin is da boss and Americans re only good at making noise and bullying weaker countries. Y didn't Obomber act like a man all these while instead of waiting till the eleventh hour, he is all of a sudden tryna be a cow in a China ware shop or a mad man holding a lighter in a Gas Station.He had all the time in the world bt decided to pussyfoot.Karma is indeed a bitch...

You display your ignorance about international relationships.

Had Obama done anything before the Elections, it would have been seen as political and that he is merely siding with Hillary.

Obama acted at the right time, he waited for both the CIA and FBI to complete their investigations and issued their reports and conclusions on the hacking and forward a comprehensive report to congress.

In the US both Republicans and Democrats are supportive of Obama's sanctions with some Republicans saying Obama did not go far enough.

There is truly nothing Trump can do about it, if he likes let him sleep on the same bed with Putin, those spies are not coming back.

The overwhelming America sentiment against Russia/Putin is high, plus the underlying America foreign policy towards Russia is adversary; and a million Trumps will not change that. Immediately after his inauguration, Obama tried to change that to friendship and he failed. You remember his trip to Moscow and his now infamous 'reset' speech about the soar relationship between US and Russia under Bush? Republicans laughed at him in the back in the US. The bitter Truth is, Putin blew his chances with Obama, forget the current media romance between Trump & Putin.

Putin all of a sudden forgot that, America is not like Russia where the President have almost absolute dictatorial power, Presidents in the US are big gagantic figure heads. There are millions of things that even Buhari can do through the powers of his office that will make any America President jealous.

Very soon, Trump have to tow the line of the career CIA & FBI agents, who have indicted Russia; else there is no way he can be President and maintain a battle or disagreement with those two agencies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by robertogun(m): 3:19am On Jan 02, 2017
persius555:

And what exactly do americans, especiall african americans think about obama? If the obama administration had partly helped in lifting the economic fortune of the average african american, maybe the outcome of the election might have been different. Besides, both sides of the coin are imperfect.

Persius555, fine some black Americans might have not gained much but if I give you a Yankee green card or a Russian Green Card right now and you have to choose one, which one will u take. Kindly take into consideration the weather, economy and percentage of blacks in both country. I have a friend that lived in RUSSIA, he said that blacks too re suffering from Racism in St Petersburg ooo.
Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by linearity: 3:20am On Jan 02, 2017
dopewoli:
I am a student of Intl. relations, and from my own perspective Obama is just trying to play the propaganda game. Throughout the hacking allegations no single evidence ax bin produced by d administration to support dere claims. Obama foreign policies are very dumb and in the words of Putin they are "kitchen diplomacy". He wants 2 play on Americas hatred for Russia 2 defend y d democrats lost woefully, therefore bringing up the conspiracy of the so called "Russia hacking"

You clearly are out of your depths in international relations.

The CIA & FBI conducted their separate investigations and came to the same conclusions with iron clad evidence and send their reports to the Obama's administration.

The Republicans and Democrats in congress are in supportive of Obama's action.

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by robertogun(m): 3:26am On Jan 02, 2017
fkdmods:

Again, remember what i said about living it before taking sides or having opinions on an issue. You forget that i am black. How the hell did i do it that other black men couldn't. For you to be able to respond you have to understand America and how it works. Also, stop for phucks sake with the googling thing. Black America voted massively for Hillary Clinton. She lost because of the electoral college.
GBAM!! U took the words out of my mouth. I believe Yankee is a Land of Equal opportunities especially if you are educated. I have a Nigerian friend who finished with a third class in elect eng from one polytechnic in Austin Texas, guy this guy s salary for entry level in one IT firm he works with is 3 times more than what my boss who is the Financial Controller of Forte Oil is earning right now. Educated Blacks and hardworking blacks re doing fine. It is the lazy ones that re suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by fkdmods: 3:35am On Jan 02, 2017
robertogun:

GBAM!! U took the words out of my mouth. I believe Yankee is a Land of Equal opportunities especially if you are educated. I have a Nigerian friend who finished with a third class in elect eng from one polytechnic in Austin Texas, guy this guy s salary for entry level in one IT firm he works with is 3 times more than what my boss who is the Financial Controller of Forte Oil is earning right now. Educated Blacks and hardworking blacks re doing fine. It is the lazy ones that re suffering.

That is exactly what most people who hate on America do not understand.
Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by robertogun(m): 3:40am On Jan 02, 2017
fkdmods:

What is more important than personal experience? And yes he's right. Russia has nothing to offer the world. What do they have? It's own people want out of the country. Ok, you are are not using google but you are still using something close to it. I ask again, do you understand the politics in russia? They are like Nigeria with a revolving door of corrupt politicians and worse a more corrupt system of re election. The fact that you don't know this speaks volumes. And for your information, Russia has the highest number of nuclear warheads. It doesn't matter though. All you need is maybe ten to to twenty in order to destroy the whole world. Plus, you seem to have forgotten or don't know that Russia was the first country to invade afghanistan. Oya, start googling.
Bros, i have been following ur comments , you are well informed.
If only they know how the oligarchs in RUSSIA are so corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by robertogun(m): 3:49am On Jan 02, 2017
claremont:

He is, indeed. So, he should turn a blind eye to the systemic discrimination that specifically affects black americans and ethnic minority groups?!

If a black american president cannot address the discrimination people from his own race face on a daily basis, then, I would key into the feeling from black and ethnic minority groups that he hasn't done anything for them.
I understand the point you are trying to make and it is valid but I feel the problems facing the blacks is foundational. FYI, 1. they were slaves when Yankee gained independence 2. They are a minority group of people less than 15% 3. Powers that be in Yankee can't let Obama do so much to better the lives of Blacks. It is just like when GEJ was president, most of the oil blocks belonged to northerners including the one in my village in ilaje land. Also the south south are a minority group with small population and no power in a military controlled by mostly northern officers. If you try and relate the 2 scenario s , I m sure u ll deduce that there is hardly a country where the minority group has more power than the majority except in the bible when the Israelites were slaves in Egypt and na even BabaGod help dem sef.
Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by Insightz(m): 3:51am On Jan 02, 2017
hungryboy:
Pathetic Obama,
Putin showed him who is Boss by not retaliating
Thank God his 8yrs of destruction and hypocrisy is soon going to be over

Comments like these only come from someone that understands world politics and shenanigans. What is played on mainstream media is totally different from what one reads from independent media outlets.

But hey, someone sitting 24/7 infront of CNN may be quick to throw barbs your way though. More divisions, racism and colour revolutions became much pronounced during these long 8 years. Not to mention the wars and fake promises of closing Gbay and bringing the troops home.

And Africans and Nigerians especially would be quick to rush into and take sides in (us) politics. Some even cried during the last elections. What a pity!

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by robertogun(m): 4:03am On Jan 02, 2017
persius555:

Why would i bother about other country's economic well being when i have mine to worry about. Our argument stemmed out of international diplomacy and wrangling between two world powers but you intentionally veered offpoint. You try too hard to sound to smart or educated, the harder you try the more you amuse me.

I see flaws in a system, i point them out. But you, your love for everythimg obama and uncle sam is so incurable that you are beginning to sound unintelligent. Since you delegated an assignment for me on russian invasion of afghanistan, for your own good get a book that is unbiased, undiluted and neutral about the cold war.
This is the only point I will agree with Persius555. The enemity BTW Russia n Yankee strtd after the end of ww2 when they divided Germany into east n west germany. Yankee wanted to spread capitalism while the soviets wanted communism and it was this difference in governance that caused successive wars in the world especially in Asia. From WW2 to Korean War, to IndoChina War to Vietnam War then the Cuban Missile crisis. U ll see that in those wars, the countries were dividind, some of them wanted communism (east germany, north korea, north vietnam, mainland china n cuba ) while the others wanted democracy/capitalism (west Germany, south Korea, south Vietnam n Taiwan). If u look at these wars I mentioned, u ll see that both Yankee and the Soviets sponsored government s in those wars.
Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by harffie(m): 4:08am On Jan 02, 2017
happney65:

We Humans can never be satisfied..Obama played the Good Boy all these while,showing us that America cant be the World's Police..He was called a Lame duck president because he did not believe in the use of force..Now with glaring evidence,Obama decides to wield the Big Stick with overwhelming support from both sides Republicans and democrats.Infact the GOP would even do more than this if they where in Obama's shoes..Now Obama reacts and we say he is losing it..Our case is like a woman you overpet and which she ends up taking you for granted,by the time you react she would claim you dont love her..

If Putin has reacted we would have called obama weak,now he could not react because he was hit below the belt,we claim he is being smart...Putin is the biggest fool,You know he is trying to do the same thing to Germany?Jan is almost here and trump would be president,you shall all see..

Btw,You know Trump is even sitting on the fence on this..He did not condemn this the way he condemned the UN resolution against Isreal..
Big stick ko big pipe ni. I have not seen the evidence tho, till then.. I think America is just looking for someone to blame especially Democrats. You'll see that Trump would do otherwise, many of the so-called Obama legacy would be changed.
Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by robertogun(m): 4:18am On Jan 02, 2017
persius555:

You are the one who has tried too hard to reduce this topic to the socio economic status of both nations. The Russians have too many things uncommon with the American society.It cannot withstand the American economy, but the truth is that there is nothing the American govt can do about Russia's influence in europe and middle east at large. It is the largest supplier of gas to europe. It shares more similarities with Europe than america does. I know for one that Russia, despite all of its adventurism has not caused massive immigration in europe as seen today.
In fact, it is helping to mitigate this disaster while Uncle Sam who is responsible for the mess, sits comfy thousands of miles away.

For heaven sake, who is the villain here?
Based on ur point, Yankee n Russia are both the villain ooo. Russia caused the mujahideen movement when they invaded afganistan then In the global stage, I think Yankee caused the proliferation of jihadi terrorism by first training Osama bin ladin in CIA against the Russians when they were arming the mujahidden in Afghanistan, then when yankee invaded Iraq without just cause there by creating a breeding ground for Alqaeeda and ISIS, then they Caused Libya n Gadaffis demise, and now RUSSIA is cleaning the mess of ISIS in Syria though I know that RUSSIA s intention is to annexe Syria there by increasing its influence in the Middle East against Yankees interest. I think till the world comes to an end, RUSSIA n Yankee no fit agree on anything and it is small nations in the world like Syria, Iraq and those former Soviet nations in in eastern Europe that are NATO member s that will suffer for it because na RUSSIA dey give dem natural gas. Also don't forget that they are both members of the UN Security Council and they both have Veto powers.RUSSIA n Yankee both have power in their own right that's why they are "an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object"
Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by robertogun(m): 4:37am On Jan 02, 2017
Insightz:

Comments like these only come from someone that understands world politics and shenanigans. What is played on mainstream media is totally different from what one reads from independent media outlets.

But hey, someone sitting 24/7 infront of CNN may be quick to throw barbs your way though. More divisions, racism and colour revolutions became much pronounced during these long 8 years. Not to mention the wars and fake promises of closing Gbay and bringing the troops home.

And Africans and Nigerians especially would be quick to rush into and take sides in (us) politics. Some even cried during the last elections. What a pity!
bros i totally agree with you on this point u made. For someone who isn't so informed about russia and its affairs, he ll tend to always support Yankee because their propaganda machinery of CNN, Fox news and other western media outfits like BBC is strong. Go to all nigerian banks n offices , na CNN dem dey watch. That's why I try to balance CNN's reporting with that of AlJazeera because aljazeera report bad negative stories about Yankee and good stories about the middle east and Asia, stories that CNN or Fox news or BBC will never report

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 4:47am On Jan 02, 2017
buffalowings:

Don't be vague
Type your side of the argument and stop with the scriptural bulshit undecided
are u wiser than God, I don't make arguement, can you argue with what has been there even before you were born, where does wisdom lie, its in the word of God, that liveth forever and not that small reasoning that was given to man, that when it dies stops working, and its vanity.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by helpee(m): 5:09am On Jan 02, 2017
fkdmods:

Lol. True nairalander. Say anything to further their own argument even if they have zero experience on the issue.
you are just proud for nothing. What do you mean by personal experience? Have u lived in every state in America and personally experienced what Americans say about Obama? Have u lived and personally met with most Russians in Russia to conclude every Russian hates Putin and pray for change? I live in nigeria, travels all over the world but I s get most of my perspective from the news. For example, I live in nigeria but I've never experienced boko haram attack personslly9? Does that mean I can't speak about the insurgency until I personally experience shekau. People don't agree with your position you kept saying you personally experienced something. Is that an alibi for a flawed argument? Present a superior argument here and we will judge wether you have personally experienced the pains Putin inflicts and the joy Obama inflicted on Libya Iraq Syria Yemen Egypt etc

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by helpee(m): 5:17am On Jan 02, 2017
robertogun:

Persius555, fine some black Americans might have not gained much but if I give you a Yankee green card or a Russian Green Card right now and you have to choose one, which one will u take. Kindly take into consideration the weather, economy and percentage of blacks in both country. I have a friend that lived in RUSSIA, he said that blacks too re suffering from Racism in St Petersburg ooo.
This has nothing to do with Obama or Putin. If I give you a green card of China and that of Yankee which one will you choose? So you think Chinese don't like their leaders too. More traditionally, even as a Muslim if I give u saudi green card and Yankee which one will you choose? Yet most Saudis are seriously enjoying their lives. That a country is not immigrant friendly doesn't mean a thing. Stay in your country and develop it. If you develop your country people will respect you as an immigrant and you experience less racism
Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by Freestainworld(m): 5:44am On Jan 02, 2017
in as much as I am concerned, oba of USA oh! sorry, Obama just behaved like a primary school kid, expelling those dudes won't change anything, he claims to know all, where was he when the so called election meddling was going on? Trump is already the president elect, guess Putin will be laughing at them by now.
Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 02, 2017
ritababe:

yeah Putin retaliate but he later reverse it, so for now
Obama 1, Putin 0.

More like
YANKEES 1- 0 VISITORS
Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by Eibams60(m): 6:07am On Jan 02, 2017
nijanigga:

ignorance is a disease as shown my this slowpoke, so Trump is a christian? i dey laff oh!
see madness. some1 is talking of satanism and u re here talking of religion. it's obvious u re blind or don't understand wat u re reading ani more. go get a life
Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by samsam2019: 6:15am On Jan 02, 2017
May it never be well with obama and that ugly demon he calls wife

Now Trump will destroy all of the terrorists he helped create in his 8 years of madness
Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by Ebulonse(m): 6:46am On Jan 02, 2017
wman:

You Putin asslickers are pathetic. Always prasing his every move.
He retaliates, you praise him. He doesn't you still praise him.
He shows off a millitary weapon, you praise him to high heavens.
are u Buhari in disguise? coz u sounding like a buhariad abi buharic human.
Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by tete7000(m): 6:47am On Jan 02, 2017
MONITZ:

Bt Putin is no noise maker, if it's true that the Russians actually manipulated the American elections then it means Putin is da boss and Americans re only good at making noise and bullying weaker countries. Y didn't Obomber act like a man all these while instead of waiting till the eleventh hour, he is all of a sudden tryna be a cow in a China ware shop or a mad man holding a lighter in a Gas Station.He had all the time in the world bt decided to pussyfoot.Karma is indeed a bitch...

His reaction is not to get at Putin but to set up a slippery ground for Trump. It is politics. Will Trump invoke executive order and recall the diplomats? If he does, how will America reacts? Those are the questions now. All Trump's rhetorics will from day one of assjmong office be put to test.
Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 02, 2017
fkdmods:

The best way to have an objective opinion about anything is to experience both sides of the coin. Have you? Do you understand Russia or America? Forget what google is telling you. Have you lived in either or both? I have. Guy, you don't know what you are talking about. Russian are praying for a change with all their hearts but what they have is what Nigeria has. A revolving never ending door of corruption.

You need to understand that many people here have lived in both sides and many other sides as well before using that as an argument which is very weak I dare say.

Putin enjoys a mind boggling approval rating of 83 percent. The highest of any Russian,Soviet leader(ever) or world leader(in recent times). Even outside Russia. In Europe, Asia and South America, Putin is a symbol of defiance against American hegemony.

The illegal invasion, destruction and various regime change black operations of The United States over the last few decades, which has been spearheaded by the Military industrial complex, corporate America and International Banksters did not help matters. The Public has recovered from a systematic induced lobotomy from a culture planted and controlled by orthodox mainstream media.

The failure of western imposed multiculturalism, malfunctioning democracy, global Neoliberalism and political correctness and the rise of the Russian ideological model should give you worry that the end is near for US imperialism. By challenging the global role of the U.S. and EU, the Kremlin is pursuing an anti-globalist agenda.

In addition, by developing a political system in Russia characterized by authoritarianism,nationalism, and populism, Putin has provided an ideological and political template for right-wing parties throughout Europe. Does Brexit ring a bell? Does Trump's victory ring a bell, Does the rise of popular nationalist candidates in France ring a bell.

In diplomacy, the Russians have managed to make the United States and its allies look like amateurs in their shadow pipeline war in Syria and has effectively sidelined the US and EU in the latest ceasefire agreement. Within a year Putin is now calling the shots in the Middle east.“The Russians understand the relationship between military means and diplomacy infinitely more than Obama does,” --- (Robert Ford, a former Obama administration ambassador to Syria).

The fact that last month, Qatar (a major US ally and a sponsor of anti-Assad forces) withdrew from the war with Syria after reaching a deal with Rosneft, the largest company in the world, owned by Russia against US sanctions, The Russia-OPEC deal coupled with the new romance between Turkey (A Nato member) and Iran a regional power shows who is running things in the Middle East.

This is like a game of chess and the Russians have shown that they are the Boss.

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by Ebulonse(m): 6:48am On Jan 02, 2017
capphil:
g
u dont even have conscience? in dz era of forex scarcity u still advertising a foreign school to some people who have not paid their sch fee in federal universities here in Nigeria..My broda biko change na.
Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 02, 2017
Realist1:

Who did Russia fight in Syria is it not ISIS with seriously untrained fighters that are not up to 50 thousand fighters. Don't mistake lack of fear of death with proper military training.It is obvious Russia will win the war. ISIS was even fighting with weapons US left behind for Iraq army when dey left.
Russia has no right to manipulate that US election because US does not manipulate theirs.The FBI and CIA has proof of that of course,however Trump wants to befriend Putin by all means by even discrediting FBI and CIA that previous presidents have relied on their findings. Trump sucks that's all.

Before now US had a different idea about how ISIS and other factions are going to exposed the Russian military but today the narratives have changed.

Yes Russia has no right to manipulate US election but did Brazil, Ukriane, Libya etc ring a bell? No one has the right to manipulate any constituted authority of a soverign states. As the saying goes "when mama goat dey chop yam the goat pikin dey look am for mouth"
Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by Fash20: 7:05am On Jan 02, 2017
If actually Russia did some stupid things to actually make trump win the US elections then I don't blame Obama for expelling Russia diplomats from the United States.

US should learn from this elections they may not be as untouchable as they think.US deposed Gaddaffi in Libya now they have ISIS, Saddam Hussien and so on
Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by BotafogoJunior(m): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2017
Mavinkent:
Dear friends,
Please I am really desperate for a good job that can keep me going. I am 26years of age now and I really need to get something doing so that I can take proper care of my needs and my parents.
I am a N.C.E dropout, i stopped my education because of no money to continue.
I have 6months experience in computer typing and graphic design also 3 months in software settings both system and phone. I went for the training after dropout, and am really good.
I speak good English, I am presentable and decent.
I am very good at internet stuff.
I am also available for any decent job.
I am based in Efon~Alaaye Ekiti State, but I am ready to relocate anywhere if I am offered a job that has accommodation attached to it.
Please I beg everyone here in the name of God, help me out because it's not really easy at all for me all this years sitting at home doing nothing. You can call or text me on 09034449055 if you have anything for me please.
Please note that I am single and have no kids so I am ready to move anywhere and start work immediately.
Like I said before am available for any job, what I can't do is driver because I don't have any experience, but any other available job is ok. If you have any vacancy job at your office, house, friends or family, please call me.
The available job you think I can't do, might be the one that I really like or also have interest.
The job I can't do is driver because I don't know how to drive, but any other available job is welcome

Thanks to you all and I hold my faith high that someone here will help me and I will be here to give a great testimony.
0 9 0 3 4 4 4 9 0 5 5 Or Email mavinkent251@yahoo.com always available..... Thanks
Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by coputa(m): 7:35am On Jan 02, 2017
hungryboy:
Explorers keep up the good work,
All your topics are supposed to be on the frontpage,
But it seems Nairaland is now competing with Linda Ikeji for celebrity gossip and Instagram pictures
And annoying topics like,"peter Okoye buys two puppies for his kids".
Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by Mbediogu(m): 7:36am On Jan 02, 2017
Diplomatically USA should also call home her diplomats to avoid Russia expelling them. America has not called them in the hope that Russia will expel them and strain US - Russia relationship in advance of 12th January when Trump takes over from Obama.
Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by ccollins(m): 7:37am On Jan 02, 2017
MosquitoLaps:

Proudly one. I study International Studies And Diplomacy, UNIBEN.

Any questions?
please I need your help on some questions and guide about the school and a friend I lost contact with, can you please text or call me on 09063595117 ASAP,thanks
Re: Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. by JUHABACH: 7:42am On Jan 02, 2017
Duru009:
This is the biggest mistake Obama's administration has made.....

It simply shows that he is a weak man.....

i m curious. what would a "strong man" have done in the circumstances?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount / Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) / Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.