Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (335190 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
i'm looking for a reversal on the blue box area...GOLD daily T.F

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
Naruto87:
which is better... ecn or standard accounts
ECN thats if ur using a genuine ECN broker.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bcashy: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
A good point to Sell Eur/Gbp now.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 1:22am On Jun 21, 2017
grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bcashy: 5:29am On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bcashy: 6:07am On Jun 21, 2017
GBP/CAD sell now...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Jaidooo(m): 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
bcashy:
GBP/CAD sell now...

That pair shows a very strong buy signal. I'm long, with over 80pips in profit. Most GBP pairs are bullish

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Jaidooo(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
bought gold, terminating around 126x, after which I might consider joining the bears. It's bearish on longterm, we might see 116x.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
wickyyolo:
grin

GJ Hit my buy limit and flew like a BIRD grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Bolutumiii(m): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hi traders, pls hw can I convert the time on forex factory calender to Nigerian time. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
Bolutumiii:
Hi traders, pls hw can I convert the time on forex factory calender to Nigerian time. Thanks
click on the time, a box will appear then you can choose (GMT) western Europe time,London,Lisbon,Casablanca and then click on save setting...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by amolak: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
Bolutumiii:
Click on 'time’ and follow the picture below

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by olalol(m): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
welcome Pipsbasketing .Congratulations

Pipsbasketings:
While we all await the market opening, let us analyse together with our different strategies and come to conclusion on a predetermined direction. These are all you need.

Open a demo account of $1,000
Trade is on Gold and D1 ONLY
You have all day to analyse but conclude before 10pm daily.
We all make a final conclusion and trade.

Enjoy
FYI: I am pipsbasketing, I was off because I needed time for my family especially now that we welcome and added a princess.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by spinola: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
To trade forex successfully you need power 24/7, the market can move at any moment. Don,t miss a single Pip, get an inverter from mercurydirect.com.ng

Mercury 2.4kva Inverter
Nigeria's #1 Free Installation 2x
100AH Batteries Included
N170,000

http://mercurydirect.com.ng/product/mercury-gbm-bachelors-complete-inverter-system-2-4kva-100ah/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
I appreciate sir
olalol:
welcome Pipsbasketing .Congratulations

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
About the gold project.

What is your view about the current situation? as for me, it is yet to confirm a buy maybe by Friday as previously noted.

Waiting patiently

On my other account, I have been selling since last Wednesday and now about 170pips ahead, I await that point where I stop selling and switch to my golden account to buy.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
atleast the Gold trading things make sense and worth looking at,,,,unlike some post grin

i laugh when i read some traders post claiming their trading SL is 30pips or less grin grin grin,,, na you owns the mkt?

not surprise of my brother. JLINE disappearance grin grin grin "JLINE Vs. modath"

weytin concern fx with MOFU,,,,NORM and co. grin grin

i should be expecting attack with this post grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
i have similar project,,, i open account for commodities to trade. but the one i trade is US crude oil. profitable than currency
grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
About the gold project.

What is your view about the current situation? as for me, it is yet to confirm a buy maybe by Friday as previously noted.

Waiting patiently

On my other account, I have been selling since last Wednesday and now about 170pips ahead, I await that point where I stop selling and switch to my golden account to buy.
I concur...it's yet to confirm a buy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
currentprice:
atleast the Gold trading things make sense and worth look at,,,,unlike some post grin

i laugh when i read some traders post claiming their trading SL is 30pips or less grin grin grin,,, na you owns the mkt?

not surprise of my brother. JLINE disappearance grin grin grin "JLINE Vs. modath"

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
Gold is much on the bearish side,,,if i should trade gold i will only thinking of selling for now grin this is where SL is important,,,though i see down move but pullback may tricking traders to believe gold is ready to go north. the pullback levels is within this currentprice to 1265, it might happen or not depend on the tricks mkt willing to use to disappoint the traders. grin

if the pullback move to or near the levels traders would think gold trend turn bullish. before you know you see mother of all bear grin grin

knowing that breakout of 1266 levels only turn gold bullish again...... a trader with good MM sl will just sell with large SL leave mkt to take as much breath as it like,,,,go hiding while checking to shine teeth grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Naruto87(m): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
I guess my analysis for the day was correct about gold being bullish..after viewing d1 & h4 chat I believe it's going to be bearish for the rest of the week..my assumption is based on the positive data coming from the us economy and Europe. So am taking a sell trade by the beginning of a trade period. I.e 10pm...what's ur view guys?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
grin grin grin
currentprice:
atleast the Gold trading things make sense and worth looking at,,,,unlike some post grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
Great guys, great to see these analysis.....With these in-depth views, I can boast that this gold project is gonna be big I foresee. All said, always remember we are looking at D1, though other TF (H4 and H1) may be used so far we are all in the same pace.

Naruto87, if you do the SELL, I presume it may keep you ranging for if not 4days or more or it rather goes North. I cannot sell this at all except I see a pull back (bulls), then sell it. If at all you want to sell, I will suggest you see at least a bearish candle, if not I won't dabble into a SELL

currentprice:
Gold is much on the bearish side,,,if i should trade gold i will only thinking of selling for now grin this is where SL is important,,,though i see down move but pullback may tricking traders to believe gold is ready to go north. the pullback levels is within this currentprice to 1265, it might happen or not depend on the tricks mkt willing to use to disappoint the traders. grin

if the pullback move to or near the levels traders would think gold trend turn bullish. before you know you see mother of all bear grin grin

knowing that breakout of 1266 levels only turn gold bullish again...... a trader with good MM sl will just sell with large SL leave mkt to take as much breath as it like,,,,go hiding while checking to shine teeth grin grin grin grin

EmmanuelD1st:

I concur...it's yet to confirm a buy.
Naruto87:
I guess my analysis for the day was correct about gold being bullish..after viewing d1 & h4 chat I believe it's going to be bearish for the rest of the week..my assumption is based on the positive data coming from the us economy and Europe. So am taking a sell trade by the beginning of a trade period. I.e 10pm...what's ur view guys?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
jorel1:

I guess at the end of the day, it all boils down to focusing on one pair or two. grin grin grin

Jorelingo grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
HELLO, my fellow traders!!! I have thought that many do not believe FOREX is profitable or real. Let us encourage ourselves, something good and benefiting shall come out of this and dry bones shall rise again. We can do this together, YES WE CAN.

Currentprice, feshizzy, priceaction, jline, orfilla4, orfilla4, docus, mrikay, wickyyolo, Bolutumiii, dorodee, harizonal123, aonag and as many that would like to join us. Let us come together in a club with much different analysis (particularly your personal trading method, be it fundamental, technical or both) trading gold but with one mind, thought and final decision or conclusion. Anyone can join with a demo or live so far you put on the trades; you do not have to do this with your current live account, all you need to do is to open a demo account set aside for this task.

Timeframe: D1
Initial capital: $1000 (Please be disciplined and realistic with this account despite it is demo)
Lot size: I suggest between 0.05 - 0.1
Trading time (Open and Close): Only at about 10:00 pm ~ ±15mins
StopLoss and TakeProfit: To be determined amongst us

WHAT TO KNOW
- Do all your analysis with your personal and tested strategy on Gold on D1
- Discuss your view/outcome here if you want some clue or like to rub minds with others in the club
- You MUST make a conclusion on your view as to the prediction on gold before 10:00 pm each day.
- Do not abuse
- Respect everyone's opinion
- At exactly 10:00 pm daily, the final decision that we conclude on in the club will have to be executed. Please note that we should expect some failed trades, never worry, never abuse or disrespect.

God bless the matured minds
Selah

Good to have you back bro,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
aonag:

go and drink beer with that money. its more profitable doing so

Your level of thinking, calls for reprobation
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nochious123:

i need hlp on forex....ow cn i reach you

Sorry for my delayed response,
Start with babypips.com/schools

When you are done with the classes,
Come back and quote me for the next step!

Advice: take a slow and steady,
In five years time, you would be glad you did!

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
While we all await the market opening, let us analyse together with our different strategies and come to conclusion on a predetermined direction. These are all you need.

Open a demo account of $1,000
Trade is on Gold and D1 ONLY
You have all day to analyse but conclude before 10pm daily.
We all make a final conclusion and trade.

Enjoy
FYI: I am pipsbasketing, I was off because I needed time for my family especially now that we welcome and added a princess.

Congratulations Mate,
May she grow in Grace and her steps be guided by the Almighty!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
For those quick to judge jline,
Well, it tells alot about you much,

I no go too talk plenty until both side of the story is heard!

My advice: never judge a case without hearing from all the parties involved!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nochious123(m): 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
Feshizzy:

Sorry for my delayed response, Start with babypips.com/schools
When you are done with the classes, Come back and quote me for the next step!
Advice: take a slow and steady, In five years time, you would be glad you did!
Cheers!
seems the site does not exist anymore o can u recommend something else
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Edd1e(m): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
currentprice:

Wicked......
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.