Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (335216 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by stcool(m): 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
Feshizzy:

What is your definition of fraud?
You try to talk like someone that have sense,
What's your solution to all of these Mr Wise man!
Their business has nothing todo with FTA!

Sorry is your name! I won't come down to your level.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
wickyyolo:
Why GJ taking time to move up ?
Acting up like a gay grin

The most volatile pair in forex iis sluggish today. Move up . Or rip my stop loss. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by dorodee(m): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
Feshizzy:

Did you read the post at all?
Because if you did, you would have realised it has nothing to do with FTA.
What are you even doing here?
If you can't read to understand, how do you even trade?

Hmmm...' I just dey laugh'
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 12:13am On Jul 18, 2017
stcool:

Sorry is your name! I won't come down to your level.

You don't have too,
Just keep moving
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Artillerous(m): 12:50am On Jul 18, 2017
[size=8pt][b][/b]font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]... undecided...an old wise saying 'you know your true friends in the time of trial'

...[i][/i]the white horse says she doesn't trust anybody even the boy at her back. She only trusts the one in her belly.

Again, if you are running and people are clapping know that if you slip most will start laughing even before you fall

Also, an evil and envious generation, [size=8pt]even
without a cause most are pregnant with bitterness and they will give birth

to generations of sorrows.

Kai! No friend in this world. undecided
[/size][/size]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:10am On Jul 18, 2017
Artillerous:
[size=8pt][b][/b]font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]... undecided...an old wise saying 'you know your true friends in the time of trial'

...[i][/i]the white horse says she doesn't trust anybody even the boy at her back. She only trusts the one in her belly.

Again, if you are running and people are clapping know that if you slip most will start laughing even before you fall

Also, an evil and envious generation, [size=8pt]even
without a cause most are pregnant with bitterness and they will give birth

to generations of sorrows.

Kai! No friend in this world. undecided
[/size][/size]
yep, the world is a harsh place,
one man of God kept on saying life is not funfair, its a battlefield!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Artillerous(m): 1:23am On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=VeeVeeMyLuv post=58564590]
yep, the world is a harsh place,
one man of God kept on saying life is not funfair, its a battlefield![/quote]

UNITY WOULD HAVE MADE US GREATER THAN THE WHITES IF ONLY WE HAD IDENTIFIED OUR ILLNESSES LONG AGO undecided
Bros, I have tried it....I move faster only when I'm in the mist of likeminded few that are united. How much more if they are large in number?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 18, 2017
Feshizzy, let us call a spade a spade regardless of whatever it is related to, be it FTA or anywhere else it may have occurred; in fact, this particular is related to someone who is conversant with this thread. Trying to quote this with sugar is what is not applicable, fraud is fraud, breach of contract is a breach of contract. We Nigerians sha.

This is really happening here live and not vague, someone cried out that an active man on our thread has breached her security trust, what about those that do not cry out. He said this is his first time he would ever be in debt, how is that justifiable or quantifiable? How do I get convinced about that? So does that statement make him a saint?

I do not care what you may think about me JLINE, but I am blunt at issues like this........Settle her first and then come back to post alerts, else I would say you are a wicked being for keeping someone's capital in FX account, trading with it while the owner strives; except that you have been on proving a don on demo account all these while.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by opsydudu(m): 1:37am On Jul 18, 2017
Silent follower....passing by. But Jline why nah?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Artillerous(m): 2:12am On Jul 18, 2017
opsydudu:
Silent follower....passing by. But Jline why nah?

HE WILL GET OVER THIS....... �
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2017
Got a small contract to program some automated systems
Let me get back to my other hobby.

Till we see again next time. grin

More pips to everyone here..
Ciao
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2017
Morning gurus. Please I need more clarification, joined instaforex yesterday, but I don't know how to trade.
Please can someone put me through

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Pipsbasketings:

I do not care what you may think about me JLINE, but I am blunt at issues like this........Settle her first and then come back to post alerts, else I would say you are a wicked being for keeping someone's capital in FX account, trading with it while the owner strives; except that you have been on proving a don on demo account all these while.

The issue here is that the matter doesn't concern FTA,
The moniker has a thread also she could do that there,
And I'm calling a spade a spade,
This is not the fraud department of NL,
The moniker should channel grievances to the right channel,
FTA is not a place for that,
Ok, we should all stop trading and start looking for the missing money, is that what it is now?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Karleb(m): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2017
Asleykene:
Morning gurus. Please I need more clarification, joined instaforex yesterday, but I don't know how to trade.

You need to go to www.babypips.com/learn . I hope you are not doing that with real money.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Asleykene:

DO you mean you set up a live trading account, and put fund in it BUT you don't know how to trade? hope the answer the is NO.
You're suppose to study , set up a demo account first.
You have to crawl -> walk -> jump before you fly.

I don't even know where to start... You should set up a demo account and take it from there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by prettyboey(m): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Sell AUDUSD Breakout on 15 minutes TF

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by meandyou3: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
please house, I lost my job and I want to join forex and become a trader. I need someone to help me and tutor me through the learning processes and Demo Tradings. please its urgent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by dowjones(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
When will Amy of you CLOWNS publish an actual live account on myfxbook?

All you gurus and masters carefully post screenshots of well cropped statements.

I can put up over 50 links to traders on instagram and myfxbook who update their live trades. Even if it's a demo

Until then you guys should play with sand.

And to those who will be stupid enough to drop money with any clown on this thread. I'm sorry in advance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Okhumode009(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
wickyyolo:

Okappy, you teach or provide signal ?

I dont believe in the skol of thought that teaches forex; this is because most forex traders ll not teach u or tell u wat & wat he sees before taken a trade. So wat i do is purely, providing signals and selling of setups & strategies, at this point i ll teach u everything u need to know..... Call or watapp:08061599065
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by prettyboey(m): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
Is the second post above this post not contradicting? grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by orfilla4(m): 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
wickyyolo:

The most volatile pair in forex iis sluggish today. Move up . Or rip my stop loss. grin
I want it to pullback before it breaks out so I can buy at a lower price. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
:
Okhumode009:

I dont believe in the skol of thought that teaches forex; this is because most forex traders ll not teach u or tell u wat & wat he sees before taken a trade. So wat i do is purely, providing signals and selling of setups & strategies, at this point i ll teach u everything u need to know..... Call or watapp:08061599065
So how much is your signal? Say it here because I don't hv watapp or credit on my phone pls.
Can I get 3 free signals here, so that everyone can see that it really works and you are champs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by stcool(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
priceaction:
:
So how much is your signal? Say it here because I don't hv watapp or credit on my phone pls.
Can I get 3 free signals here, so that everyone can see that it really works and you are champs cheesy

grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Edd1e(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by sammi21(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Most people don't know what the word SCAM really means...scammers don't pay back!!!so if your getting 50% of what he collected from you,be grateful to baba God.. Even if he decided not to pay you a dime you can't do shit because na ur clear eye u take send money..I salute d guy he's got a good heart with the fear of the Almighty God,so madam u take tinz easy with him till he is able to pay back in full..Be happy!!!

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
sammi21:
Most people don't know what the word SCAM really means...scammers don't pay back!!!so if your getting 50% of what he collected from you,be grateful to baba God.. Even if he decided not to pay you a dime you can't do shit because na ur clear eye u take send money..I salute d guy he's got a good heart with the fear of the Almighty God,so madam u take tinz easy with him till he is able to pay back in full..Be happy!!!

Very true my brother,
I don't know what the moniker stand to gain by ruining his rep,
This is not an FTA matter,
The thread is being derailed,
S/he has a thread but chose not to derail it,
And chose here to do the dirty job!
And some non-traders sef follow suit on the matter,
Of the money of topic,
That kein money, no dey start and finish online,
They must have met at some point,

Damn!
I just remembered they are two adult,
They should sort themselves out!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by prettyboey(m): 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
My anticipated movement on EURJPY...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by prettyboey(m): 12:39am On Jul 19, 2017
GBPAUD anticipated movement.. I think this pair has some momentum to go a little further down.
If you were able to sell the breakout which happened on Tuesday, 11/07/17 with me and still holding your position,
then am sure you might be up by +590 pips by now.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.