Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (337744 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2017
I swear, he is too small for me to throw trolls, I have avoided him many times but he kept on coming. If only he realized my profession, he would never underestimate clap-backs from people he throws jabs to. ''If I continue to avoid him, he would think he is not a fool''.

But seriously, it amazes me how of a sudden he started calling names here, just a few months ago, like really!!!

priceaction:
grin
grin
grin

So na begger dis dude be, and he will be forming millionaire. Very proud and arrogant with nothing to show for it than bragging and attacking everyone. Anyway, back to my friends on ff.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2017
The same person was calling wamiikechukwu newbie.. grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 15, 2017
I buy iTunes, amazon, vanilla visa, Walmart gift-cards etc.
Depends on daily currency exchange rate.

We buy and sell Bitcoin

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer :$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15

Company Dom Acct to receive $$ Available.

I'm legitimate business man . No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260

yuppy101
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
The world of forex is mine for the taken.

I'm the Greatest Trader of All time after Warren Buffett.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
aonag:
The same person was calling wamiikechukwu newbie.. grin

don't mind the E-diot, can he achieve what i have achieve in respect to forex trading.

what i dislike about him, is how he talks, he talks like a kid, someone still in his early teens.

or his just trying to "get fame" from making noise.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by docus: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
wickyyolo:

grin grin no comment
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by orfilla4(m): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
wickyyolo:

"The fool who persists in his folly will become wise."

But please stop being stubborn wickyolo.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
EU doing fine. also UJ. missed GBP/CHF. Close out of GU and UC and it continued printing pips. well no be moi papa get the market like someonr said. kikikiki.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
I'm printing money while people are hating.

I'm Muhammed Ali in this business. People can hate grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
Let me not act like I didnt see this argument. Just wanna put a stop to it. Its not worth it when he even disclose that he made $1 which cannot even buy 1 bottle of groundnut. Lets join hands and improve ourselves and educate the newbies. This is always my call on this thread. This money does not belong to anybody. I believe you claim to be the best, what makes you the best is your impact on your fellow not his downfall. Let this end please and trade call begins. Ayam still a newbie o, anyone willing to teach me something new?? PIPsB Jor o. wicky u sef maintain.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Here we go again.We the adults say grin: You cannot eat your cake and have it......

That boy below me is totally confused about his life, you are gradually developing psyco-- grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Long term. Because you use the Daily timeframe. Do you think I only do intra day ?

The best way to survive in forex long term for beginners is the long term
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
please my oga them, abeg i take God name beg una to stop this. why will you be praying for the down fall of your brother,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
pipbasketing leave this person. you already served it to him hot. he is looking for distractions to cover face..abeg let it go... you gave it to him properly today. he is only replying out of confusion and shame...you that is in Canada you know the kind of food you eat over there. its not bread and beans. this is what you can get a burger king or Mcdonalds for less than 6dolls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
The boy saw we the adults talk - "you cannot eat your cake and have it, he rushed to upload junks. grin grin grin

I will blame him since he was still fighting on ASUU a few months ago and never wanted to remember his poor GP.....I taught you and your generation. I won't be surprised if you are still struggling with school, reasons for your kiddy comments here.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sandile Shezi Who is around 23 or there about is the richest forex trader in south africa with net worth $2.3million, he is a small boy to everybody in this FTA he never waste his time on things like this.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
I do not drag position with him on FOREX - that is not the bone of contention, I only want to ensure he gets sense.
He throws jabs and runs his mouth to his elders and I need to correct his brain outside FOREX

nennin:
Sandile Shezi Who is around 23 or there about is the richest forex trader in south africa with net worth $2.3million, he is a small boy to everybody in this FTA he never waste his time on things like this.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
I'm about to leave Abuja for a small vacay .

See y'all on Sunday.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
You will humble and hear word, you must hear word - Kiddy brain

Next time, watch your back before you start running your dirty mouth.

wickyyolo:
I'm about to leave Abuja for a small vacay .

See y'all on Sunday.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
it will be a good thing to have someone from here to be listed among the richest forex traders in the world. like me i want to learn forex trading because i love the business, do you know how happy a father will be if he had that his son or daughter is among the world list. what you should be thinking is how to give us the best.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
I do not drag position with him on FOREX - that is not the bone of contention, I only want to ensure he gets sense.
He throws jabs and runs his mouth to his elders and I need to correct his brain outside FOREX

thanks and God bless.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
We are getting there, but right now we have to filter this bad head outa here. I can quote as many of my comment as I can where I quoted him to avoid me, some comments where I asked him if he actually needed some of his stupid lines of comments to me.

He refused to yield, yet bouncing from one trader to another; at a point I told him that I would be gathering some momentum for my clap-backs but yet he is too kiddy to understand. Now he wants to run

nennin:
it will be a good thing to have someone from here to be listed among the richest forex traders in the world. like me i want to learn forex trading because i love the business, do you know how happy a father will be if he had that his son or daughter is among the world list. what you should be thinking is how to give us the best.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
You will humble and hear word, you must hear word - Kiddy brain

Next time, watch your back before you start running your dirty mouth.

I can't reply your every comments. I need to spend money remember.

Let me allow you to wait for your big basket to full. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
You will never reply every of my comments, you kill yourself with it

You beggar of life

wickyyolo:

I can't reply your every comments. I need to spend money remember.

Let me allow you to wait for your big basket to full. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Beggar ? Did I beg you for money ?

Stop accusing me that I begged you. I don't remember begging you I only teased you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Your brain is already getting set, it did not get rotten in one day and will take some time to reset. So you already removed the junks you uploaded, my single meal will feed you and your generation.

wickyyolo:
Beggar ? Did I beg you for money ?

Stop accusing me that I begged you. I don't remember begging you I only teased you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
If I begged you as you claim...

Well If you have watched Lord of War Starred by Nicolas Cage. Pipbasketing that old man there is like you.

While I'm Nicolas Cage, the guy whom you once denied an opportunity and later became the king in the Game

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
blind boy grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by opsydudu(m): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hmmm...pipsbasketings killed it with those old posts. Boss i hail o, most times we forgot that we all have our past with posts on this forum. Back to my observation mode

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by docus: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.